Vive La France! A French Club | Welcome!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Cassowary
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Vive La France! A French Club | Welcome!

Post by Cassowary »

It was never winter here. Spring all the way. Bees were active all through winter! And it's summer now, really. Madness, I say, madness.

Anyways, only 8 people showed up in French class today. Day before break and all.

/ not even going to try the "speak French and then translate it" thing

T'would be a mess :derp:
~ G I V E A W A Y ~
(once trades work...)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Spectrospecs
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Spectrospecs »

C'etait un hiver plus chaud que normal pour nous. Normallemant, nous avons de la neige juste apres le Thanksgiving, et il y en a beaucoup pour Noel. Mais l'hiver derniere, il n'y a pas de neige jusqu'au le midi de Janvier. Et le neige a fondu tres vite. Il avait 50 degrees Fahrenheit en Fevrier. Bizarre, non?
Dans un sujet different, j'adore ecouter aux chansons de Disney en francais. Ils m'aident comprendre le langue, et j'aime comment ils sonne. Mon chanson favorite? "I'll Make A Man Out Of You."

It was a warmer winter than usual for us. Normally, we get snow right after Thanksgiving and have plenty for Christmas. This year, it didn't snow at all until the middle of January. And then the snow melted a few days later. It got past 50 degrees in February. Weird, huh?
On a different topic, I love to listen to Disney songs in French. It helps me understand the language, and I love how they sound. My favorite song? "I'll Make A Man Out Of You."
(Sorry for the lack of any of the symbols on the letters, but I don't know how to get them from my keyboard and I'm too lazy to check at 11 PM.)
Last edited by Spectrospecs on May 30th, 2012, 4:08:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're just as sane as I am.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Codes for kindly pirates/ninjas!
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/7255699][img]http://magistream.com/img/7255699.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7255714][img]http://magistream.com/img/7255714.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7255735][img]http://magistream.com/img/7255735.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7255700][img]http://magistream.com/img/7255700.gif[/img][/url]
[/center]
Selinea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Selinea »

Ugh, je suis trop fatiguée, mais je ne veux pas dormir, pour quelque raison que je ne sais pas. Je pense que mon français est horrible maintenant...

Oui, c'était comme ça pour moi aussi. Le temps était très bizarre. Peut-être c'est le réchauffement climatique ou peut-être c'est parce qu'il était trop froid l'hiver avant-dernier, et maintenant, il est de la moyenne encore.

Je les aime aussi. Dans ma classe de français une, nous avons vu Le Roi Lion en classe. J'aime beaucoup les autre chansons aussi, mais Le Roi Lion a une endroit spécial dans mon coeur. :t-:)

Ugh, I'm extremely tired, but I don't want to sleep, for some reason I don't even known. I think my French is terrible right now...

Yeah, it was like that for me too. The weather was really weird. Maybe it's global warming or maybe it's because it was really cold the winter before last and right now, it's back to the average.

I like those song too. In my French I class, we saw The Lion King in class. I like a lot of the other songs too, but The Lion King has a special place in my heart. :t-:)
Blackfly
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blackfly »

Name: Blackfly
Native Speaker, Student, etc.? Native Speaker
A little about you: i speak french since... always :D and i want to talk with other people whose french is not their native language.

So here I am ... and i can give a hand if someone needs it, so don't hesitate...

Je parle français depuis ... toujours (en fait depuis mes 2 ans à peu près :angel: ) et j'avais envie de parler avec des gens dont le français n'est pas leur langue maternelle.

Donc me voilà... et si quelqu'un a besoin d'un coup de main, qu'il n'hésite pas.

Biz :wave:
MightyOak
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

Coucou, Blackfly! :t-wave: C'est toujour bien quand quelqu'un de nouveau arrive. :t-^_^:

Hey, Blackfly! :t-wave: It's always good when someone new arrives. :t-^_^:
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
DoctorAwkward
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoctorAwkward »

Name: DoctorAwkward
Native Speaker, Student, etc.? Student, the second person in Spectro's 3-person French III class.
A little about you: Well, pretty much the same as Spectro, I've been learning for about three years. I really love the language. (Though I'm not going to try to type it at midnight- I'm barely getting English right!) I'd say my favorite Disney song in French is Circle of Life from the Lion King.
Gender Trading Aurora Whale
Magistream:ImageImageImageImage
I like your shoelaces. ;)
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

DoctorAwkward wrote:Name: DoctorAwkward
Native Speaker, Student, etc.? Student, the second person in Spectro's 3-person French III class.
A little about you: Well, pretty much the same as Spectro, I've been learning for about three years. I really love the language. (Though I'm not going to try to type it at midnight- I'm barely getting English right!) I'd say my favorite Disney song in French is Circle of Life from the Lion King.
3 people? Ouch! We have more than that planning to go in for French III next year :derp:
MightyOak
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

Bienvenue, DoctorAwkward. :t-wave: C'est vrai que trois personne n'ai pas beaucoup. Au moins tu pouras pratiquer un peu avec nous. :t-^_^:

Welcome, DoctorAwkward. :t-wave: It's true that three people is not a lot. At least you will be able to practice a bit with us. :t-^_^:
ImageImageImageImage
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
Selinea
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Selinea »

Bienvenue tout les personnes nouvelles! Il y avait neuf personnes dans ma classe de français cinq et j'avais pensé que ça était une petite classe...

Welcome all the new people! There were nine people in my French V class and I had thought that that was a small class...
MightyOak
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

Joyeaux Noël!!! :wee:

Merry Christmas!! :wee:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”