The Guy Guild 2.0 [Members, Please Help!]

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Guy Guild 2.0 [Members, Please Help!]

Post by PaleoMage »

GoblinShark wrote:I've always been disappointed with Blaziken. He could've been an actual chicken, but no, he ended up as a flaming man with a beak and talons for hands.
GoblinShark wrote:No one seems to get that dark type pokemon are more along the lines of dirty fighting and trickster-y stuff instead of actual darkness.
That's always puzzled me, as well. Almost every Dark-type screams that, but no, it's Dark because Shadow was too long.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
theplanetnox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by theplanetnox »

I'm trying to avoid information on the new pokemon. It's not going well.
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Sorry, we've been rude. We should keep that stuff in spoilers.
GoblinShark
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoblinShark »

PaleoMage wrote:
GoblinShark wrote:I've always been disappointed with Blaziken. He could've been an actual chicken, but no, he ended up as a flaming man with a beak and talons for hands.
GoblinShark wrote:No one seems to get that dark type pokemon are more along the lines of dirty fighting and trickster-y stuff instead of actual darkness.
That's always puzzled me, as well. Almost every Dark-type screams that, but no, it's Dark because Shadow was too long.
I know about that breed, and I know blaziken is based on it, but that doesn't mean it actually looks like it.
That is still clearly a chicken, even with its weird stature. I wouldn't know Blaziken is even supposed to be a bird, much less a chicken, if it didn't evolve from Combusken.
They could've at least given it wings instead of arms. Keep the claws for punching and all that, just give it some damn wing feathers. Making the beak more distinguishable from the face would work wonders too, as would replacing its legs with its current arms. Maybe even give it a wattle in addition to its big V hair thing.
A rooster with flaming spurs would be the best fire type hands down. They could've even thrown in a phoenix reference in there too, making it even better.

Doesn't Dark's Japanese name translate as "Evil Type" or something though?
Though I guess shadow and evil do go hand in hand in a lot of things, just like light and good. :derp:

Oops, sorry Yonx.
psssst
hey you
yeah you
Gobs's Totally Legit And Completely Legal Back Alley Bargains
oh wait hey the thread's gone
whoops
theplanetnox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by theplanetnox »

Nah it's cool.
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

So, college is interesting.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

GoblinShark wrote:
PaleoMage wrote:
I know about that breed, and I know blaziken is based on it, but that doesn't mean it actually looks like it.
That is still clearly a chicken, even with its weird stature. I wouldn't know Blaziken is even supposed to be a bird, much less a chicken, if it didn't evolve from Combusken.
They could've at least given it wings instead of arms. Keep the claws for punching and all that, just give it some damn wing feathers. Making the beak more distinguishable from the face would work wonders too, as would replacing its legs with its current arms. Maybe even give it a wattle in addition to its big V hair thing.
A rooster with flaming spurs would be the best fire type hands down. They could've even thrown in a phoenix reference in there too, making it even better.

Doesn't Dark's Japanese name translate as "Evil Type" or something though?
Though I guess shadow and evil do go hand in hand in a lot of things, just like light and good. :derp:
This is true. XD I still think Blaziken's okay and Mega Blaziken is sick, though. :t-shrug:

Yeah, that's my point. It's dark as in bad, not dark as in night-time and shadows.
Sale Tab | Free Tab
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Dark type should be Shadow type. ._. I mean, we have Psychic and Flying, so it obviously wasn't the length.
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

I got my learner's permit! :hooray:
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

PaleoMage wrote:I got my learner's permit! :hooray:
Congrats. Make sure to get out and drive, and avoid mailboxes! They don't really give points.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”