New region: Taggelisk, Quest, and creatures 655-658

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Pok
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: New region: Taggelisk, Quest, and creatures 655-658

Post by Pok »

MSolara wrote:
FrauFyrebird wrote:Theory:
Spoiler
If you pick more of each message by position, you'll be likely to get a corresponding critter? For example if you keep picking the middle option you'll get a Nicori.
I did that because I'm lazy and got an Ornyx for both clicking all the first and second options, and the Nicori for all the thirds.

If that's helpful at all. :derp:
...so that's a bust.
crimbo!
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

VilaWolf wrote:
Spoiler
So, from what I've observed picking - more often - friendly options tend to get me an Ornyx egg. Picking mostly neutral options have gotten me Nicori eggs while the aggressive options get me Maraegian Nizari eggs. I've avoided picking the the helpful/friendly options after I got 5 Ornyx in a row and the streak stopped. Today I went all friendly and there's an Ornyx.
I've been following this theory and can pretty consistently know by what choices I make whether I'll end up with a Nicori or a Nizari egg.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

My contribution to theory:
Spoiler
When my first option choice is a friendly one, helping whoever, and the rest then are neutrals, then I get a Nicori.

If I choose one more friendly, or have an agressive instead of neutral, then it's Ornyx. Same thing if I go all friendly/careful.

Been a while since I went for a Nizari - am crazy about the Nicori - so can't be certain of the ratio there, except definitely mostly agressive choices.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
schtefy
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by schtefy »

Thanks for everybody who keeps posting - I think I finally figured out how to get some Nicoris from the quest. The bad part is that whenever I act the way I want to act, I end up with yet another Ornyx or Nizari, and every time I pass the quest in the "right" way to get a Nicori, it just doesn't feel right. Well. Someone should remind me that these choices are just part of the game, I guess. Anyway, the quest is great and I can't always get that I want doing whatever that I want. :)
Thanks for the gifts!

People who post and don't click, what's wrong with you?
ApprenticeCrone
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

Adding my own paths because I still don't see all possibilities mapped out, yet, in terms of choices made vs egg received:

1) Got the choices with the woman and her family; chose to help them.
2) Got the choices about the dry land and the river; chose to head into the dry land.
3) Got the choices about taking Gwen; chose to refuse her, saying I was going the other way.
4) Got the lights.
Chose nothing because I got an error message, and yet ended up with a Nizari egg, anyhow. Hm!
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I'm pretty sure that the egg that you get is determined By what you choose at the end. Letting someone else to go for the lights gives you a Nicori
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
ApprenticeCrone
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

I didn't choose anything at the end, though, because I got an error message before I could make a choice. So there must be more to it than just the last choice.
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
sellerie
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by sellerie »

How do I get to the dry land (part II)? Does it matter which choices I make in part one or are the choices that follow in part two of the quest totally independent from the first part, and random?
#
Hatchling Only: ImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you. <3
My Wishlist || Thank you!
sellerie's Lineage Cavern
22/25
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

I've gotten all three creatures but still don't have the explore taggelisk achievement, is there something I'm missing with this?
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

feralkiwi wrote:I've gotten all three creatures but still don't have the explore taggelisk achievement, is there something I'm missing with this?
Yep, you can find items during your explorations. There are nine items scattered out over the various quest paths, they'll show up as an image under the quest text. If you look at your Inventory -> Items, they'll show up there. You can't use them for anything other than just having them. Once you have all of them, then you get the explore achievement. ^_^

I cannot for the life of me remember what shows up where. :derp:

From my own inventory, the nine between chocolates and birthday:
Spoiler
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”