Creatures #1075-78: Sea Unicorns

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures #1075-78: Sea Unicorns

Post by Dancingstar »

BBkat wrote:
Dancingstar wrote:P E O P H I N S

Wouldn't that just be a Hippocampus? I think a Sea Unicorn would be more like a Maraquan Uni (sans wings)
You make a good point. They remind me of both.

Image[
Frostfoxen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Frostfoxen »

Sea unicorns sound like they're gonna be really beautiful.
Help my critters get bigger!
-----------
Follow the creatures to their respective sites.
-----------
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
-----------
More clickies in my profile.
Gender trading. Image-Free Goldmine (off-site).
**Æ**
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

jmilana wrote:
Rosehill wrote: The Mist and Telvian Ammits were also made already in 2014, same as the Sea Unicorns, so they were made well before the competition. :italian:
In that case, I think we should have been informed that our ideas wouldn't count and that we should maybe try something else. We could have been told they wouldn't count without revealing or spoiling that they were already going to be creatures.
All submitted entries were taken into account in the judging, and were looked at as-is, so no entry was disregarded unless it was breaking the contest rules. (:
Reima wrote:
Rosehill wrote:The Mist and Telvian Ammits were also made already in 2014, same as the Sea Unicorns, so they were made well before the competition. :italian:
Makes me curious
Are there any other ones that are similar? Like you already had that creature planned and made and just haven't released them yet
No need to say with ones, I'm just curious if there are more
Definitely ain't what I made though. The only one I managed to finish wasn't anything special xD But I love my babies
Quickly looking I don't think there are any other creatures that we have already had ready that would seem similar to the contest entries.
BBkat wrote:
Rosehill wrote: The Mist and Telvian Ammits were also made already in 2014, same as the Sea Unicorns, so they were made well before the competition. :italian:
Oh wow, they really have been sitting on the backburner.

Makes me curious and excited about what else is sitting on the backburner just waiting for us.
We have quite a list of creatures waiting for release, most are made 2017 or later. But I think we have a few that are still from 2014-2016 in store. :orly:

Some of our recent releases have also been waiting for quite a while to get out:
Lakiran Seahorse - made in 2013
Oriental Scorpions - made in 2014
Wooden Dragonfly - made in 2015
Rone Elona - made in 2016
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

feralkiwi wrote:ah these are really pretty, can't wait to see the adults! must collect all of them <3

tho also me: ah the holidays are over, back to my regular breeding/collecting projects
magistream staff: releases beautiful new creatures!
me: dangit

:lol:
SAME.
Seriously I did Not expect a new creature release so soon. Especially since we got the Chiolin alongside the Arkai. Happy none the less, these are already such pretty babies I bet the adults will be gorgeous. :t-swoon:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

All together

male female black pearl ImageImage
Male female gold horned ImageImage
Male female pearl ImageImage
Male female zebra ImageImage
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
QueenBirdy
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenBirdy »

I absolutely love the colors of the Gold Horns. Reminds me of the fish you see in coral reefs in the tropics. Can't wait to see the adults!
Cheep! Cheep! Image Give me seed, please!
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

male female gold horned ImageImage

Female pearl Image
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
DarrkestDrow
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

Annoying to come back to some bickering about these guys, after waiting for them to be released for SO LONG. No ones ideas/aesthetics were copied and to suggest it kind of irks me. But whatever, I guess...

These were meant for an event that never happened and that is why they sat for so long. T_T

(Since I see adults above me), the gold horned ones were based on mandarin fish. The others are self explanatory. Zeabra ones were a pain to make but are my fav. There are some versions that didn't get used but am hoping maybe they pop up in the future sometime (or not, I have no clue).

Jrap did some edits on the adult Mandarins for me. <3 And thanks to Raneth for the descriptions, I always love your work. These guys sat for so long I am thrilled they were finally used!! :woo:
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

I read somewhere before that if you think you have an 'original idea', then chances are that someone else, somewhere else, has already thought of that same idea. :lol:

I love these guys! Sea Unicorns! *Sings the old school MLP Sea Ponies song* :lol: I'm glad they're gonna be in the stream for a little longer than most stream releases, being as there's 4 of them, as opposed to one or two. c:

I love anything unicorn or mermaid related, so stick a unicorn horn or mermaid tail on it, I'll love it. :lol:
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

wow... they are wonderful. As soon as they are breedable, I have to make a family of them. :lol: :woo:

feralkiwi wrote: tho also me: ah the holidays are over, back to my regular breeding/collecting projects
magistream staff: releases beautiful new creatures!
me: dangit
same here :t-xD:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Return to “Community Discussion”