Cracks in Mirrors OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Would you rather know plot stuff or be surprised by it?

Tell me!
31%
I want to be surprised!
38%
I don't care either way.
31%

Total votes: 13

Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cracks in Mirrors OOC

Post by Frittercrittern »

[[ Oh, I almost forgot to ask...uh...does my character seem too OP in any way? I feel like she is just a bit on that side of things... ]]
<< Image | Image | Image | Image >>
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

ParadiseSeeker wrote:I'm not sure yet, of something specific comes to mind I'll make sure its okay with you before i go and post XD
I'd appreciate that a lot, thank you!
ComanderSalmon wrote:Definitely i was already trimming it down to being bale to do three things manipulate it, Morph into it (But only for a certain amount of time I was thinking around 30-60 seconds before he has to charge it up.) and making condensed smoke. The power is extremely cool but of course for video game purposes they have to make it strong, so for Rp purposes I am making it weak.
Smoke manipulation is good, as is smoke creation (with limits so he can't incapacitate a bunch of people at once). As for morphing into smoke... I'm a little iffy because I don't want him to be able to easily dodge everything.
I agree, his powers are cool but there's a difference between story/video game/etc powers and RP powers since we want to avoid having powerful main characters in RPs. :lol:
Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Oh, I almost forgot to ask...uh...does my character seem too OP in any way? I feel like she is just a bit on that side of things... ]]
I'll look over your form and let you know if anything needs to be changed or if sections of it are confusing. :roll:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Alright I think im satisfied with the powers ive given my characters, so their forms should be up soon.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

Post by Frittercrittern »

[[ I just noticed that darkandstormyheart's OC has a lot of the same elements as my character(combat boots, black tank top, skinny, black hair, pale, etc). e.e' I'm not sure if I should change my character or not...I really like the way she is, but if it makes more sense for me to change her up a bit so I don't match her character, that's fine. ]]
<< Image | Image | Image | Image >>
ComanderSalmon
CreaturesTrade

Post by ComanderSalmon »

So since this is in the somewhat future are there going to be like Sci-Fi drugs?
What happens if you fold the cloak of invisibility the wrong way?...
OH S**t WHERE DID IT GO?
Hello Everyone recently got a name change Kaio=ComanderSalmon
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

ComanderSalmon wrote:So since this is in the somewhat future are there going to be like Sci-Fi drugs?
That sounds amazing XD sci-fi drugs...a way to break the law in a more high tech way.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
ComanderSalmon
CreaturesTrade

Post by ComanderSalmon »

Yeah like The drugs from Judge Dredd, Like Slo-Mo A drug that makes people get high. it does this by slowing their perception of time.
OH S**t WHERE DID IT GO?
Sathalina
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sathalina »

ooo, that sounds interesting o3o it'd be cool to add those, but hopefully its not against MS rules to include drugs in RP?
Please click my babies so they can grow <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Art shop
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

ParadiseSeeker wrote:Alright I think im satisfied with the powers ive given my characters, so their forms should be up soon.
I'm looking forward to it!
Frittercrittern wrote:[[ I just noticed that darkandstormyheart's OC has a lot of the same elements as my character(combat boots, black tank top, skinny, black hair, pale, etc). e.e' I'm not sure if I should change my character or not...I really like the way she is, but if it makes more sense for me to change her up a bit so I don't match her character, that's fine. ]]
Hmm... I think it'll probably be fine since that's only hair color and clothing style. Stormy is also in the process of looking through some edits that I asked them to make. While that part of Uma probably won't change, I think they'll add in some more identifiers like facial structure and whatnot. Your characters should be fairly differentiable. I'm probably also going to ask that you edit Coil's form as well and add in more stuff in her appearance, which should help. :roll:
ParadiseSeeker wrote:
ComanderSalmon wrote:So since this is in the somewhat future are there going to be like Sci-Fi drugs?
That sounds amazing XD sci-fi drugs...a way to break the law in a more high tech way.
My thought with higher-tech drugs is that we'd need to sort out which chemical families the drugs would belong to, who would have access to these drugs (are they street drugs), etc. That's going to be really complicated, so I'm going to shoot this down. Sorry, guys. :derp:
But there will probably be new antibiotics since diseases are becoming increasingly resistant. Certain types of antibiotics (probably illegal in the U.S.) can be nasty if used over a long period of time. My dad is an ear doctor and he's told me about a strain of antibiotics used primarily in China that causes hearing loss.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
ComanderSalmon
CreaturesTrade

Post by ComanderSalmon »

umbreon241 wrote:
ParadiseSeeker wrote:
My thought with higher-tech drugs is that we'd need to sort out which chemical families the drugs would belong to, who would have access to these drugs (are they street drugs), etc. That's going to be really complicated, so I'm going to shoot this down. Sorry, guys. :derp:
But there will probably be new antibiotics since diseases are becoming increasingly resistant. Certain types of antibiotics (probably illegal in the U.S.) can be nasty if used over a long period of time. My dad is an ear doctor and he's told me about a strain of antibiotics used primarily in China that causes hearing loss.
I was thinking along the same line but what we could do is not use any real world drugs (To keep of touchy subjects and take Drugs From other Sources (Video Games, Books, Movies, Comics).
OH S**t WHERE DID IT GO?

Return to “Backstage”