Wonders of Thedas (Dragon Age) Now with extra Poll!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Favorite Way To Play?

Support Mage
No votes
Damage Mage
No votes
Paladin Mage(Arcane Warrior+Spirit Healer/Blood Mage)
20%
Ranged Rogue
20%
Melee Rogue
40%
Warrior Tank
10%
Warrior DPS
10%
Other (Comment)
No votes

Total votes: 10

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wonders of Thedas (Dragon Age) Now with extra Poll!

Post by sammythethief »

I saw a thing on tumblr, a powerpoint on why Alistair shouldn't be king. And it listed all these reasons why you should keep Alistair a Warden and have him be a Warden in Inquisition. And the points were good (so much more maturing and development if he remains a Warden tbh) but my favourite part was at the very end: "Don't get attached to Hawke. The end."

AND IT'S TRUE. I love my Hawkes and lawd I will defend them, but Alistair is my woOBIE TRASH BABY and I will send literally everyone else except Zev to their deaths over him.

UHM. so I just started the City Elf origin, one I've never done before. Is it bad that I ship Soris and Kallian? Oops. Not sorry. Not sorry at all.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:I saw a thing on tumblr, a powerpoint on why Alistair shouldn't be king. And it listed all these reasons why you should keep Alistair a Warden and have him be a Warden in Inquisition. And the points were good (so much more maturing and development if he remains a Warden tbh) but my favourite part was at the very end: "Don't get attached to Hawke. The end."

AND IT'S TRUE. I love my Hawkes and lawd I will defend them, but Alistair is my woOBIE TRASH BABY and I will send literally everyone else except Zev to their deaths over him.

UHM. so I just started the City Elf origin, one I've never done before. Is it bad that I ship Soris and Kallian? Oops. Not sorry. Not sorry at all.
I've still not found any info if you get Alistair came if he was a DRUNKARD...like what happens to him?

PP maybe Alistair is to be compared to Bhelen? One doesn't want power, other wants...but oddly enough it works out. Also is it Hardened or Unhardened Alistair? Besides imo Anyone>Anora.
“Jack of all trades, master of none is still better than a master of one.”ImageImage
"This place is a death trap! If I have to go into the bushes to answer nature's call, you're coming with me!"~Anders Wonders of Thedas(Dragon Age Guild)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I have no idea. I couldn't ever do anything that would hurt my bby, so no wandering drunk woobie for me.

Oh. I wasn't expecting to love Tabris as much as I do. This whole thing is heartbreaking. I'd been toying around with the idea of an emotionally dead Warden, and Zev slowly teaches her to love again, and this origin fits the bill perfectly. Ohh I need to write this. One day.

*cuddles Kallian*

Must.. resist... Alistair... MUST. RESIST. TRASHCAN.
Be kind.
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:I have no idea. I couldn't ever do anything that would hurt my bby, so no wandering drunk woobie for me.

Oh. I wasn't expecting to love Tabris as much as I do. This whole thing is heartbreaking. I'd been toying around with the idea of an emotionally dead Warden, and Zev slowly teaches her to love again, and this origin fits the bill perfectly. Ohh I need to write this. One day.

*cuddles Kallian*

Must.. resist... Alistair... MUST. RESIST. TRASHCAN.
Spoiler
“Jack of all trades, master of none is still better than a master of one.”ImageImage
"This place is a death trap! If I have to go into the bushes to answer nature's call, you're coming with me!"~Anders Wonders of Thedas(Dragon Age Guild)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Yes! Only... with Isabela thrown in there. She usually wins. Ugh I am head over heels in love with her.

With Tabris I'm trying to get into the 'Alistair is her protective older brother' mindset, but it's so hard when he's so perfect. I actually have a male Mahariel for Zev because my femMahariel ended up schmoozing to Alistair, too. Ughhhh.
Be kind.
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:Yes! Only... with Isabela thrown in there. She usually wins. Ugh I am head over heels in love with her.

With Tabris I'm trying to get into the 'Alistair is her protective older brother' mindset, but it's so hard when he's so perfect. I actually have a male Mahariel for Zev because my femMahariel ended up schmoozing to Alistair, too. Ughhhh.
Spoiler
Like this?
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Yes, that's exactly it. I cried into her bosom and then realised that I was nestled in the most perfect pair of breasts I'd ever encountered. It was all downhill from there.
Be kind.
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

I don't know who to romance on my next Inquisition run, I just know it's going to be impossible to avoid my two boys giving me puppy eyes. ) :
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Mazzi wrote:I don't know who to romance on my next Inquisition run, I just know it's going to be impossible to avoid my two boys giving me puppy eyes. ) :
I'm going for Cassandra next, then probably Solas or Josephine. So many babies to woo, so little time..

Where is the lie.

WOW THE FADE REALLY SUCKS
solas be like

I ugly laughed out loud at that one.
Be kind.
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:
Mazzi wrote:I don't know who to romance on my next Inquisition run, I just know it's going to be impossible to avoid my two boys giving me puppy eyes. ) :
I'm going for Cassandra next, then probably Solas or Josephine. So many babies to woo, so little time..

Where is the lie.

WOW THE FADE REALLY SUCKS
solas be like

I ugly laughed out loud at that one.
Image This explains things
When someone else likes the same character you do.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”