New region: Taggelisk, Quest, and creatures 655-658

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
braviary123
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: New region: Taggelisk, Quest, and creatures 655-658

Post by braviary123 »

I stopped my chain!!!!! I got an orynx! Now, just to keep it that way...

EDIT: uh oh, I think I've started an orynx chain now...
HopingFaith
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by HopingFaith »

Can anyone help me by telling me how I can get these two tokens?
Image and Image
Thank you very much. <3

Signature/Crest/Banner Shop: Click here

Selling/Breeding
(+Herbalist/Artificer/Preservationist shop):
Click here

My wishlist: Click here

LTS 1st gen Quest Critters (added Galactic Rays): Click here

LTS Event Creatures: Click here
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

HopingFaith wrote:Can anyone help me by telling me how I can get these two tokens?
Image and Image
Thank you very much. <3
These are almost all in the first post!

Step 5: Explore Taggelisk, part II (in Ageti)
If you get the following text:
Spoiler
The heat of the day has begun to build into the afternoon, and your legs feel like they weigh a thousand pounds. The growth of the plants around you is sparser now, and you can see past larger gaps in the trees to the clear blue of the sky, where burning sunlight hits the ground. Your stomach growls, and you realize that you should eat before continuing. You take out your rations for the day.

This time, the growl comes from the trees, and a shiver of unease goes through you. You're a magi, and not afraid of any animals, be they magical or not, but its usually better to be safe than sorry. Then again, eating out in the open and luring out whatever it is could be a good way to see a new creature. Maybe you could even befriend it if you give it some food.

Offer your food to the strange animal.
Don't offer your food, but eat out in the open.
Hide and eat a good distance away.
Choose to Hide and eat a good distance away.

Step 6: Explore Taggelisk, part III (in Ageti)
Spoiler
You push an enormous palm frond out of your way, and freeze in place just in time when you hear a frog croak. What you thought was more squishy ground is actually a stagnant river, overgrown with algae so thick it looks like a mat of green. It stretches out for nearly two dozen feet - far too big to jump, and you don't like the look of the slimy, slippery rocks that you can spot poking out of the water.

Maybe it can be waded through, though, and you and your mount can avoid flying through the thick trees. Before you can find a rock to throw, you hear a plunk, and stagnant water splashes as a stick cuts through the green coating.

"That's way too deep to cross," a familiar voices says. When you turn, Gwendolyn waves, her hair pulled up in a tight bun. "But I heard there was an abandoned mine on the other side." She turns to you after surveying the water. "What do you say? You have a flying mount. Take us both across and I'll show you the way."

Take Gwen across.
Leave her and go yourself. More treasure!
Nah. I don't want to go that way anyway.
Choose Nah. I don't want to go that way anyway.

hope that helps!
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

I'm missing this one? Does anyone know how to get this token?
Thanks in advance!
Rosella
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosella »

Yes, got all the tokens! :woo: Niverdia, I don't remember how I got the curved fang, sorry.
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

Niverdia wrote:I'm missing this one? Does anyone know how to get this token?
Thanks in advance!
If you get the following:
Spoiler
As you've walked along, you begin to realize the truth of what others have said - the paths are treacherous and ever shifting. Using your navigation skills from classes at the Keep, you make out the paths and trails that others have left behind as they pushed through brackish water and shoved branches out of the way. Rutted wagon tracks mark the most common, and probably the safest, path into the heart of the marsh.

As you walk on, though, you also spot animal prints, hooves the size of dinner plates and even the marks of claws. In spots they pass through the human tracks, and then wind away. You hope no one is being stalked.

There's so many paths to take, and the signs are hard to read. Of course, you might find rare things if you go completely on your own.

Follow the signs of humanity. It will be safest.
Follow the animal trails.
Make your own path.
Choose to Follow the animal trails

hope that was helpful! :)
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

xmands wrote:
Niverdia wrote:I'm missing this one? Does anyone know how to get this token?
Thanks in advance!
If you get the following:
Spoiler
As you've walked along, you begin to realize the truth of what others have said - the paths are treacherous and ever shifting. Using your navigation skills from classes at the Keep, you make out the paths and trails that others have left behind as they pushed through brackish water and shoved branches out of the way. Rutted wagon tracks mark the most common, and probably the safest, path into the heart of the marsh.

As you walk on, though, you also spot animal prints, hooves the size of dinner plates and even the marks of claws. In spots they pass through the human tracks, and then wind away. You hope no one is being stalked.

There's so many paths to take, and the signs are hard to read. Of course, you might find rare things if you go completely on your own.

Follow the signs of humanity. It will be safest.
Follow the animal trails.
Make your own path.
Choose to Follow the animal trails

hope that was helpful! :)
Thank you!
Hah, I was actually thinking today about whether to pick animal trails or make your own path. Let's see when I receive this particular quest line again. :D
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Explore Part 1
Spoiler
You pat your steed, ready to begin your journey, when a familiar voice startles you.

"Hey!" It's Talyn, his abeoth frog on his shoulder. You see no sign of his rekel, though. "How are you? Getting ready to explore the marsh?"

When you nod, he smiles back. "I've been exploring too! I found a neat place a ways back, but it's hard to get there, and the marshes change every day. Flying might be faster, and I don't actually have a flying mount..."

You see where he's going with this immediately when his gaze travels to your flying creature. You've also heard that Talyn gets dizzy pretty fast when flying. You're not sure you want to deal with a sick traveling companion early on in your expedition, and dropping Talyn off will take time out of your own explorations.

Drop Talyn off at his "neat place." It'll get him out of your hair.
Forget it. He can find his own way.
Take him part of the way, but ditch him when he starts getting dizzy. He can walk at least half the distance and it will be better for him anyway.
Choice - Take him part of the way but ditch him

Explore part 2
Spoiler
Leaves and branches crunch under your feet as you enter further into the marsh, as brittle and dry as the burnt flakes of ash you'd find in a firepit. It's as if no rain has come for months, or even years. But strangely, only a few feet away, a stream cuts through the ground, widening into a pool that is covered with a film of green algae before continuing on. Overhead, enormous leaves shaped like the wings of your flying mount completely mask the sky, and the only light that gets through is filtered green. There's no sign of any human habitation, or even any sign that anyone has passed by for a long time. The ground beneath you is a study in contrasts.

You wonder why the course of the water is so precise. You could follow the river, which would probably be safer, or venture into the dry area. Your other thought is to fly overhead and find a path someone else has already mapped out, so you avoid getting lost.

Follow the dry land.
Follow the river.
Fly and find a safer path.
Choice - Follow the River

Explore part 3
Spoiler
You push an enormous palm frond out of your way, and freeze in place just in time when you hear a frog croak. What you thought was more squishy ground is actually a stagnant river, overgrown with algae so thick it looks like a mat of green. It stretches out for nearly two dozen feet - far too big to jump, and you don't like the look of the slimy, slippery rocks that you can spot poking out of the water.

Maybe it can be waded through, though, and you and your mount can avoid flying through the thick trees. Before you can find a rock to throw, you hear a plunk, and stagnant water splashes as a stick cuts through the green coating.

"That's way too deep to cross," a familiar voices says. When you turn, Gwendolyn waves, her hair pulled up in a tight bun. "But I heard there was an abandoned mine on the other side." She turns to you after surveying the water. "What do you say? You have a flying mount. Take us both across and I'll show you the way."

Take Gwen across.
Choice - Take Gwen across

Explore Part 4
Spoiler
You've stayed out late, content with the areas of the marsh you've explored. Your bag is full of bits and bobs you've collected, and you're confident that you'll get something for it and help out the expeditions.

The marshy area you're walking through has even firmed up with the onset of night, and you watch the sky overhead as you walk back toward the city. You've found an open part of the marsh, and the stars overhead are strange, with some familiar constellations and others you've never seen before.

In the corner of your vision, one star moves, and you hold you breath. When the star drifts back, you realize it's not a star at all - and it's a lot closer than you think.

The floating light is soon joined by another, and then another, until you're surrounded by glowing lights of many different colors, sending shimmers of blue, green and red over the marsh. They look like small orbs of flame, like the will o' wisps that your professors spoke of the in past or that you see sometimes around fire kitsunes.

The orbs seem to collect around a certain part of the marsh, the colors combining into a strange sort of aurora in the distance. It could be worth investigating. Then again, it could be dangerous. It might be safer to wait for another traveler to come by before exploring.

Check out the lights.
Wait for someone else.
Forget it. It might be dangerous.
Choice: Check out the lights

Reward: Nicori egg
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

xmands wrote:
HopingFaith wrote:Can anyone help me by telling me how I can get these two tokens?
Image and Image
Thank you very much. <3
These are almost all in the first post!

Spoiler
The heat of the day has begun to build into the afternoon, and your legs feel like they weigh a thousand pounds. The growth of the plants around you is sparser now, and you can see past larger gaps in the trees to the clear blue of the sky, where burning sunlight hits the ground. Your stomach growls, and you realize that you should eat before continuing. You take out your rations for the day.

This time, the growl comes from the trees, and a shiver of unease goes through you. You're a magi, and not afraid of any animals, be they magical or not, but its usually better to be safe than sorry. Then again, eating out in the open and luring out whatever it is could be a good way to see a new creature. Maybe you could even befriend it if you give it some food.

Offer your food to the strange animal.
Don't offer your food, but eat out in the open.
Hide and eat a good distance away.
Choose to Hide and eat a good distance away.

Step 6: Explore Taggelisk, part III (in Ageti)
Spoiler

Take Gwen across.
Choose Nah. I don't want to go that way anyway.

hope that helps!
These are the two I'm missing as well. I think I've only gotten those text options once so far. Hopefully I'll remember what to choose the next time I get there.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
NorthernLady
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Up North Somewhere where people can't easily find me

Post by NorthernLady »

I keep getting this message? I think I got everything??
Spoiler
In order to leave for Ageti you need a nimbii, a roc, pegasus or puvia, and a kaetus hatchling.
ImageImageImageImage
Codes for :t-ninja:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/13127473][img]https://magistream.com/img/13127473.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13127474][img]https://magistream.com/img/13127474.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13127483][img]https://magistream.com/img/13127483.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13195947][img]https://magistream.com/img/13195947.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13195949][img]https://magistream.com/img/13195949.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13195948][img]https://magistream.com/img/13195948.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13195945][img]https://magistream.com/img/13195945.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/13195946][img]https://magistream.com/img/13195946.gif[/img][/url]

Return to “Community Discussion”