Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
bigeagle
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by bigeagle »

Rosehill wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:51:06 am
bigeagle wrote: December 16th, 2023, 8:53:48 am CBN made a trade with Charubis to me. The trade went through (as seen in the log) however those Charubis are not in my account nor in any of my outgoing trades and are listed to be owned by NOBODY.....
randomname wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:47:27 am I just did my side of a trade for CTC with the Blitzen account, and rather than go to confirm for the account, it went to "completed" and everything is transferred, but I have no creatures. I didn't accidentally cancel it, did I? It says trade completed, but it's not.
There have been a few of these incidences happening over the past few days. D: I'll look into it to see what's going on and how to prevent it from happening again. I will make the creatures appear in your Keeps, though you'll have to wait a few hours until I get proper access before I can do it.
THANK YOU for your information. Let´s wait and see when you have the time^^
MY Wishlist! Currently released Creatures prefered!

2/25 gifts The new Realese creatures would be awesome, THANK YOU ALL!
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

falsanthin wrote: December 20th, 2023, 2:03:46 am A couple more 502 errors and lag at 1:50-2amish MS time, again it only lasted about 15-20mins but it seems to be exactly the same time of night and length of time i've have errors/lag the last couple of nights if that helps
Same issue again. The moment it hits 1:50am MS time i get a bunch of 502 errors and lag (only lasted a 5-6mins this time)
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

This occurs every so often during most events - from 4:30PM Magistream time until now still (4:45pm Magistream time, 2 stream refreshes), none of the christmas creatures are appearing in the stream. I have cleaned an entire row and multiple eggs under the initial eggs and no event creatures.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

At 15:00 EST on the dot I have been getting 502 errors every day for the last 4 or 5 days. It lasts about 10 minutes and logs me off as well. It's odd that it's the same time every day and I have no problem outside that window of time. It's almost like someone has a timed script running that tanks the site.

Today (I know it's probably traffic) pages are timing out and sometimes if I click on someone else's creatures or on a forum post it logs me out before the page loads.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by bandbullets »

Lucir wrote: December 20th, 2023, 12:51:59 pm
Lucir wrote: December 19th, 2023, 4:40:29 pm I already talked with Raneth about 3 weeks ago, but nothing has been solved so I'm making this query that everyone can see.
Donating from some countries is not available.

~
I somehow solved the problem. Informing just in case.
wait ur in korea too right how'd u get it to work 😭 i wanted to try to get shards at one point so if u dont mind sharing that would be nice!!
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucir »

bandbullets wrote: December 29th, 2023, 3:02:44 am

wait ur in korea too right how'd u get it to work 😭 i wanted to try to get shards at one point so if u dont mind sharing that would be nice!!
I will PM you.

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

This is something me and a few other Magi were discussing on discord. We were talking about donations to the site and one of us wanted to check our past history of donating to see when we last donated. I know it’s been a page that’s existed before, because I remember checking it in the past, probably somewhere on the actual “Donate” page, but it seems to have disappeared since the site refurbishment. I just wanted to make y’all aware in case you weren’t, in case the page was either accidentally deleted or made inaccessible, or if we’re just not finding it. Cheers, keep up the good work y’all
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

SynthDetective wrote: December 30th, 2023, 6:30:20 pm This is something me and a few other Magi were discussing on discord. We were talking about donations to the site and one of us wanted to check our past history of donating to see when we last donated. I know it’s been a page that’s existed before, because I remember checking it in the past, probably somewhere on the actual “Donate” page, but it seems to have disappeared since the site refurbishment. I just wanted to make y’all aware in case you weren’t, in case the page was either accidentally deleted or made inaccessible, or if we’re just not finding it. Cheers, keep up the good work y’all
The donation history page isn't currently available, as it's waiting to be completely recoded after the upgrades to take into account both the donations before the maintenance and after. If you have an urgent need to know how much you've donated in total, send me a PM and I can calculate the total for you. ^_^
Hellcat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hellcat »

I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/nab/11-37-6bdc38 ... e2f8ec.png
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 10:45pm EST
Which browser were you using: Google Chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): Laptop
Screenshot if you managed to get one:
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: I tried to grab an egg earlier after one of mine hatched but it told me I can't have more than 5 eggs at a time. I thought maybe things were moving slow and it just hadn't registered in the system that my 5th slot was available again but I've tried twice now in the past few minutes and it's still giving me the error. The link attached is the most recent egg I had hoped to grab. I have 4 donation eggs and 4 stream caught eggs, so I believe I should have space for a 5th stream egg? I'm new so I also may be completely misunderstanding that ability to have 9 total eggs at a time [if 4 are from donation]? Thank you for any assistance and/or information you can provide!
<3 Current mission [hyperfixation :cool: ] is collecting pairs of parentless canine creatures! <3

Hellcat | Non-Binary | They/Them |
ImageArt shop maybe soon? Just need life to settle more and finish backlog ♥Image

Please Help My Dragons and Creatures If You Can!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Hellcat wrote: December 30th, 2023, 10:48:56 pm I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/nab/11-37-6bdc38 ... e2f8ec.png
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 10:45pm EST
Which browser were you using: Google Chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): Laptop
Screenshot if you managed to get one:
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: I tried to grab an egg earlier after one of mine hatched but it told me I can't have more than 5 eggs at a time. I thought maybe things were moving slow and it just hadn't registered in the system that my 5th slot was available again but I've tried twice now in the past few minutes and it's still giving me the error. The link attached is the most recent egg I had hoped to grab. I have 4 donation eggs and 4 stream caught eggs, so I believe I should have space for a 5th stream egg? I'm new so I also may be completely misunderstanding that ability to have 9 total eggs at a time [if 4 are from donation]? Thank you for any assistance and/or information you can provide!
Thank you for using the template! :t-swoon:

The way the eggslots operate is that in order to have all 9 slots available, at least the last four need to be donation eggs. So, if you have five live eggs (of any kind), you cannot get more non-donation eggs, but can still get donation creature eggs.

So in your case if you have a total of eight live eggs you can only get a donation creature as your ninth, and in order to be able to get non-donation eggs you'd need to hatch some eggs so that you are down to four or less live eggs total. ^.^

Return to “Support and Suggestions”