Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by pegasi1978 »

I know you said in the December newsletter that the banner isn't supposed to overhang, but it still does on mobile.
Spoiler
Screenshot_20231220_063224_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

pegasi1978 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 7:36:32 am I know you said in the December newsletter that the banner isn't supposed to overhang, but it still does on mobile.
Spoiler
Screenshot_20231220_063224_Chrome.jpg
Seeing as the banner in your screenshot is the summer banner and not the winter banner, this may be a caching issue in your device.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I finally found how to clear the cache and it's all good. There are times I miss the ease of a hard refresh from a computer when I am on mobile.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucir »

Lucir wrote: December 19th, 2023, 4:40:29 pm I already talked with Raneth about 3 weeks ago, but nothing has been solved so I'm making this query that everyone can see.
Donating from some countries is not available.

~
I somehow solved the problem. Informing just in case.

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

so the bestiary is off by several numbers between the literal creature number and the number in the bestiary like https link
i went back through clicking around and it seems the numbers have kind of gotten off slightly over time, the first one being the alpine yale #308, but the link reading 309 and trying to go to change it to 308 results in there being no such creature. and as of the newest creature, the number is off by 5

im curious if this is a known flaw and not an easy fix or if its an accident somehow? idk i just thought i would mention it in case it hadnt been made aware yet :angel:
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆
magiversary wishlist

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

ghostjellie wrote: December 20th, 2023, 4:11:39 pm so the bestiary is off by several numbers between the literal creature number and the number in the bestiary like https link
i went back through clicking around and it seems the numbers have kind of gotten off slightly over time, the first one being the alpine yale #308, but the link reading 309 and trying to go to change it to 308 results in there being no such creature. and as of the newest creature, the number is off by 5

im curious if this is a known flaw and not an easy fix or if its an accident somehow? idk i just thought i would mention it in case it hadnt been made aware yet :angel:
This is not a bug or a flaw per se. The number to access a species page is tied to certain things behind the scenes, and everything revolves around the behind the scenes species number. Before the bestiary was made the behind the scenes species number was not visible in any way, and by that time the creature count and behind the scenes numbers were already different. To make the numbers match would have meant recoding a bunch of stuff and the time that would have taken wouldn't have been worth it. ^.^
stealthxstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by stealthxstar »

I'm not sure if this is an error on my end, or with the site as a whole, but if I try to embed multiple links OR use items from my inventory on any tab besides my Main tab, the creatures in the tab I select do not show up. :derp:
Thaliel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thaliel »

is the background of our gifts area in the keep green(ish) on purpose? because that colour makes the text incredibly hard to read
Image <-click
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

stealthxstar wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 5:17:44 pm I'm not sure if this is an error on my end, or with the site as a whole, but if I try to embed multiple links OR use items from my inventory on any tab besides my Main tab, the creatures in the tab I select do not show up. :derp:
Using items or embedding multiple is disabled on any other tabs than the Main tab, and this is on purpose to prevent the pages from crashing.
Thaliel wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 12:53:49 am is the background of our gifts area in the keep green(ish) on purpose? because that colour makes the text incredibly hard to read
This currently happens if you have no creatures in a tab. When you have at least one creature in the tab, the gift amount and winter tortoise show up properly.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Rosehill wrote: November 30th, 2023, 11:42:20 pm
Danafox wrote: November 30th, 2023, 7:31:00 pm I dunno if this has been happening site wide and it hasn't been brought back to normal or if it's only me but.....are we able to access/read /write private messages again?

I have two private messages and I cannot access/read them at all....the whole message area is pretty much non-existant and instead is nothing but a list of links...which I click and then nothing happens....=( kinda frustrating.

If this was a known thing - well I forgot....have been away for most the month...sorry about that.
Are you on mobile or desktop? Would you be able to take a screenshot of what the page looks like for you? PMs should be working normally. :crazy:
Was on desktop, and it seems maybe it was fixed bc finally today after reading here on the board and saw this, decided to do a hard refresh (even though I had done that months prior) and now it's working properly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”