Mystery Easter - Raffle winners announced!

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Mystery Easter - April 10th - The eggs are hatching!

Post by Chess »

Ah-Aah...
*faints*
Akadia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Akadia »

They're so cute <3 But, the "important" bunny picture is not showing D:
Last edited by Akadia on April 10th, 2012, 4:49:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••
Permanent semi-hiatus.
DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

Mine are still showing as eggs but I cheated and looked at the first post. :devil:

The black one, it has tiny lil vampy teeth. ^.^ And the sick one with the lil snot bubble cracks me up! :lol:
Playing the endless game of catch-up...

(To hatchling only please)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

wolfpup12 wrote:They're so cute <3 But, the "important" bunny picture is not showing
Maybe try a hard refresh? If you used any of the image codes posted somewhere else than on the first post, it might also be that photobucket hasn't updated their cache and it still takes a while for the proper images to appear.
DarrkestDrow wrote:Mine are still showing as eggs but I cheated and looked at the first post. :devil:

The black one, it has tiny lil vampy teeth. ^.^ And the sick one with the lil snot bubble cracks me up! :lol:
Poor little snot-bunny. xD
I had to change most of the image codes because I run out of room on the posts so I simplified and shortened the image addresses. The spoilers on the first page should list all the most current image codes. The old ones should also work, but since I use photobucket to store them, the images are in their cache and it will take a while for the updated images to start showing. :wat:
Piney
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

Awww the bunnies are so cute! :crazy:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising || Avatar source
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
somehow
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by somehow »

OMG! Those bunnies are adorable!! And I love some of those description, especially about that Fire bunny and Vampire Bunny. Thank you for creating such a wonderful game!
I will be leaving after Valentine event. Thanks for playing with me.
TopazMist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by TopazMist »

Rosehill wrote:All eggs requested have been added to the first page's spoilers and all eggs requested before April 10th have now hatched! You can find all hatched creatures in the first page's spoilers. Hopefully you like them! <3 Breeding will be enabled sometime later, but is not yet available.

Eggs requested on April 10th are still eggs and will hatch in about 24 hours. ^_^
I saw on the front page you mentioned you could buy through April 9th, but it they are still available, I would love to buy 10 more eggs. I love the ones somehow got me. These are just so huggably cute, *goes flops in my herd of them and snuggles.*
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

TopazMist wrote:
Rosehill wrote:All eggs requested have been added to the first page's spoilers and all eggs requested before April 10th have now hatched! You can find all hatched creatures in the first page's spoilers. Hopefully you like them! <3 Breeding will be enabled sometime later, but is not yet available.

Eggs requested on April 10th are still eggs and will hatch in about 24 hours. ^_^
I saw on the front page you mentioned you could buy through April 9th, but it they are still available, I would love to buy 10 more eggs. I love the ones somehow got me. These are just so huggably cute, *goes flops in my herd of them and snuggles.*
Yup, still available! The time frame was up in case I would get really busy after Easter, but now it would look like that I won't get quite as busy as I expected. ^_^

Here are your eggs. They will hatch tomorrow, April 11th.

TopazMist:
Spoiler
1486. Image This charcoal egg blends into the night.
1487. Image Huh, a brown egg! Smells sort of chocolatey.
1488. Image This charcoal egg blends into the night.
1489. Image This red egg looks mischievous. Which, given that it's an egg, is quite impressive.
1490. Image This red egg looks mischievous. Which, given that it's an egg, is quite impressive.
1491. Image This red egg looks mischievous. Which, given that it's an egg, is quite impressive.
1492. Image Ouch! This egg is very hot!
1493. Image You can hear a soft humming coming from this blue egg.
1494. Image Huh, a brown egg! Smells sort of chocolatey.
1495. Image This red egg looks mischievous. Which, given that it's an egg, is quite impressive.
WhatNames
CreaturesTrade

Post by WhatNames »

What a snooty little bunny! XD Not snooty enough for hugs though. *Squeezes*

I'll take 5 more! (Haha! #1500!)
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. ~Dr. Suess
Have 200+ Chimeras and seeking more! PM offers.

stay cool
I rarely frequent this site anymore, but I do respond to PMs. Feel free to shoot me a message.
:D :D :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Firebird
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firebird »

haha cute i like the snow bunny and the vamp bunny the best though the silver is nice too!
ImageImage

Return to “Living Art”