2023 Christmas gift wish list thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Jimmy
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2023 Christmas gift wish list thread

Post by Jimmy »

Snakes, elephants, and any creature that is colored blue.

I will also take any of the new creatures that pop into the stream.

May all of you have a Merry Christmas!
Celebrating twelve years on Magistream.

My Magistream Wish List

Utena
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Utena »

Happy Yulemas everyone! :D

I would love any Me'chuan Bengolo, Mist Stalkers, and any new holiday creature. I also have a wishlist in my signature. ^^

Have a wonderful and fun holiday season!
Image Pillowfort | Goodreads |
VBC Tab | Wish List

Mist Stalker Army - 12,000+ and counting!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I would love any of the new event eggs, especially the Scarf Wyrm. :t-:3:

No monthly stream creatures and no critters with parents, please.

Edit: 25/25 Wow, thank you everyone. :t-swoon:
Last edited by kunigund on December 18th, 2023, 9:23:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Directly taken from the Wishlists All Around thread again. .

SB

Stream: Frozen Caeralis hatchlings, Frozen Kitsune Hatchlings, all three Celestial Butterflies, Coati
Pond: Aurean Globefish
Quest: Foenaran Nimbii
Donation: Basically any past donation creature, for anyone who wants to be really nice. I especially like ones with dark lore or crystal/starry themes.
Event: Deadwood Deer
Extra: For the Nimbii in particular, I'm willing to take any kind, Named, Unnamed, Frozen, Unfrozen, it doesn't matter, I'll take 'em, they're adorable
I don't take family progenitors for some personal reasons.

-

Bred:

Stream: Same as above
Hybrid: Most Pygmy Crystalwings
Pond: Same as above
Event: Most Crystalwings (I sadly can't give a proper list of ones I don't want yet, I'll update this when I have time to check every single one for ones I'm not a fan of), Foxfire Skulks (I especially love the black and white ones), any of the Pygmy Wolpertingers, honestly any halloween or christmas creature other than decessus and mortefellis
Donation: Same as above
Extra: Like with progenitors, I don't take members of a family, for personal reasons.

I don't know if I'll be able to put in a lot of time or resources into gifting others this time sadly though. I might be able to fit in breeding some of my crystalwings and my Holyhounds, but I've been really busy lately so that might be about it
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
prettyiggy7
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettyiggy7 »

Merry Christmas my fellow Magi!

Here's my Current Wishlist:

Stream:
Male Sacer Pygmy Gemdragon

Quest born:
Female Hellhound
Female & Male Ornamental Rockhopper Penguin

Donation:
Arathkon
Temple Cat
Cobalt Wyvern
Coria Alagos
Cardinal Gryphon
Light Gemhog
Cadeceaus Chameleon
Red Panda
Calico Tienko
Imperial Liyan
Royal Peacock Phoenix
Blue Sideraes
female Northern Light Fox
Blue Mendota
Dreamcatcher Amphithere
Masked Stoat
Painted Misoc
Lunar Avrael

Event:
Giant Thelyph
Male Umagum
Male Collinus Cat
Female Galactic Ray
Male Penant-Winged Pegasus
Female & Male Tzunun Mouse

I'll deeply appreciate any gifts I receive! :D

My breedable pairs for gifting: Direwolf; Peacock Spiders; Kitsune; Feather Drakes; Puvia; Opaline Aerocorn; Silvan Otters; Lunarcalia; Svetku Lynx; Lakiran Seahorse; Indigo Jellycap; Eshmeri (possibly Heart throb); Cornu Lutrinae; Ruin Astridae; Emerald, Sacelle & Farfalla Psittarx & Saltwater Kefly. Let me know what you'd like!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Clicking!
Thank you fellow Magi & Magistream Staff for a Very Special Magiversary!
Have a Joyful & Healthy 2024!
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

Here's mine! Thanks everyone! <3

Hippocampi ♥
Alasre Peryton
Saltwater Kelffy
Shika Mizu
Maza Iteiri
Fia Puca
Ariessa
Minicorns
Capricorns
Cervinus Deer
Gemstone Kirins
Charubi
Ilikatal
Any canines under 1%
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

happy solstice everyone!

i'm sure i'll be pretty happy with whatever the event critters are! As a more general rule, i love any creatures that are bunny, fox, owl, deer, goat, hedgehog and bat related/inspired. Also griffon variants and fae/fairy inspired things (butterflies, butterfly winged things, etc).

please nothing dead, overtly creepy or decaying tho (ex: cestodas, forgotten unicorn, dead rats/cats, the flayed tigers from a few years ago- stuff like that )

for more specifics, my permanent wishlist lives over here
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
StarlightandLace
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarlightandLace »

I'm happy with any of the new creatures. Cats and chickens, too. But, please nothing dead or dying.

Thank you all!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be sure to check my Extras tab. All are for sale, we could strike up a deal.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Happy Solstice and Merry whatever you celebrate!

While I do appreciate new Christmas critters, you can also consider the following. Many thanks!
Spoiler
:look: Nikollus!!! <3 Kollinus!!! <3

:look: ****Cornu Lutrinae, Cytrinae, Prism Foxes, Malachite Miu, Jasper Miu, Pumpkin Wyrms****

Stream – Top picks would be Lakiran Platypus, Osath, Cukurba, Meowls (any), Borean Wolf (any), Ravens (any), Winged Cats (any), Gemstone Kirin (either), Inferno Hounds, Tainted Hounds, Myrrokatts, Kelung

But I also greatly enjoy the following:
Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, Leviathans (any), Puvia, Kitsune, Minicorns (any), Cervinus Deer, Coati, Celestial Butterflies (any), Agaori (any), Hydra (any), Silvan Otter, Silsia/Cardinal/Gamilara Phoenix, Kalistavri, Bruje/Brujine Note, not big on spiders - I only get a few to have for the collection and then hide them.

Breeding - Any hybrids or color variants got by breeding, but especially Capricorns, White/Black/Piebald Cervinus Deer, Desert Rekantum, Opaline Synaran Aericorn, Silt/Reef/Atoll Levis, White Cukurba, Simurghs, Gemstone Kirin, Albino Wolpertinger, Albino Eshmeri, Butterfly Fish, Arkenian Minirrell, Psittarx Dragons

Shop – Cornu Lutrinae, Cytrinae, Arkenian Sakeira, Any Dark/water shop critters, but I'd like some Donec, Asesina Orcae, Constellation Hinds, Galline's Sea Glass Turtle, Galline's Beach Glass Turtle, Svetku Lynx, Eshmeri, Labradorite Synaran Aericorn, Peridot Dorrian Basilisk, Onyx Dorrian Basilisk, Fogo Kelung, Agu Kelung

Pond – Solar Koi, Lunar Koi

Event/Gift – Any, but I'd really like Penguins, Elk, Reindeer, Prasinis Wyrm, Wikken Cats, Crystalwings, Rosa Doves, Pine Vosmari, Nadolig Corgerus, Sintervos, Krampen Beest, Holyhound

Quest/Forest – any, but I am most interested in Imps, Aurora Whale, Wasps, Candle Ayoti, Western Cyan Psittarx, Buckskin Foenaran Hipponox, Grulla Foenaran Hipponox

Donation - Never would turn down Dark Unicorns, Unicorns, Elder Crystalwings, the original Light/Dark Basilisks, female Dark Peacock Phoenix, Kaeran, female Alasre Nekomata, Ghost Leopard, Temple Cat, Filigree Cat ,Stargazer Cat, Suricata, Aaru Sphinx Cat, Amenthes Sphinx Cat, Sasrael Resurrection Horse, Valarn Resurrection Horse, Temple Runner (I really do love the cats, Pumpkin Wyrms, unicorns, etc)

*SB or Bred (but I prefer the lowest possible gen if bred)*
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
higanbane
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by higanbane »

Happy holidays to all!

I'll be happy with any gift, but I have a special love for any creature who has at least some resemblance to foxes, dragons, and ravens. Especially kitsune of all kinds and colors :t-swoon: It doesn't matter if they are parentless or not

I'm also okay with dead or dying and creepy creatures. just no realistic (even relatively) spiders, please!
thank you all for the gifts! I hope you will like mine :)
I'm very normal about all fox-like, raven-like and dragon-like creatures. kitsune of all kinds are really preciousss <3

Return to “Community Discussion”