Stream Creatures 1342-1348 (Prism Foxes)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Stream Creatures 1342-1348 (Prism Foxes)

Post by WolfyWolf »

THESE ARE THE CUTEST THINGS IN THE WORLD
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
3.25 Happy Birthday to me and my Raiju's ^^
Wishlist||My Shop
Drakkena550
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drakkena550 »

I need... so many of the void babies... I just saw the adults... *GRABBY HANDS FOR MORE*
My Wishlist
ImageImageImageImageImage
0/25 Gifts
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

Oooh i need to hoard these pretty foxes!
~DarkstarWolf

0/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

These guys are so cute! I love foxes. Up where I live, we tend to see blues and the reds. I got to see a male red fox playing when I was on my way to work one day. Their tails are so floofy!!!
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

I hope they will be able to breed with each other! I love these so much <3
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Adult descriptions:
Water
Spoiler
Water prism foxes are relaxed creatures, able to adapt to any situation. They control water in any form, and can do things like call rain or even manipulate plant growth by controlling the water in the ground. When it rains, they seem to shimmer as they move, as though they are somehow traveling through the raindrops as they fall. In northern climates, they can pass seamlessly through ice. Magi who use water for scrying often make water prism foxes their companions, and it is thought these foxes can see anywhere that water has traveled.
Air
Spoiler
Air prism foxes can fly despite not having wings, and are even able to become smoke if they wish, floating on the breeze until they decide to reform. They can call the wind and love to travel, preferring to bond with magi who also to go on long journeys. Despite their love of travel, air prism foxes also have a helpful streak, and will never leave a companion behind. They are a bit mischievous, as well, and will sometimes do things like call up enormous swirls of dandelion puffs, their tongues lolling in foxy laughter.
Void
Spoiler
Void prism foxes are the most mysterious of the varieties. They are able to vanish, but the spell does not appear to be invisibility or even fast movement. They simply cease to exist in any detectable form, as though they are traveling through another plane of existence. The laws of the world don't seem to apply to them, as they can move at incredible speeds or fly without wind, as though they are using something unseen to travel. Magi who study the most arcane, least-understood questions of magic, the planet, or the universe tend to bond with void prism foxes. Even being near them will fill someone with awe at the size and scope of what is unknown.
Earth
Spoiler
Earth prism foxes are strong for their size, and can control the rock and earth beneath their feet. They love to tunnel and dig burrows, much like non-magical foxes, but their tunnels can stretch for miles underground. They prefer to construct their burrow and stay there, not keen on leaving their home, and thus they tend to bond with magi who also prefer to stay in one place and focus on something. Oddly, most magi who bond with an Earth prism fox prefer the study of history.
Light
Spoiler
Light prism foxes are gorgeous creatures, their fur scintillating with all the colors of the rainbow. They can control light, both giving off light from their fur or absorbing light, rendering their surroundings dark. They enjoy the outdoors more than any other variety of prism fox, and don't need to eat, instead living off the light of the sun and stars. Their presence inspires confidence in all who see them, and they are favored companions of young magi who are just beginning their studies and need a reassuring companion.
Fire
Spoiler
Fire Prism foxes are the most outgoing of the varieties. They control flame, and are able to heat their bodies or the things around them with ease. Some of them can manipulate heat so well that they can call lightning from the sky or banish an oncoming storm by calling in warmth from far away. They are energetic creatures, always on the move, and are keen to bond with magi who have passion for something, especially a burning ambition to be the best.
Life
Spoiler
Life prism foxes are stoic and unflappable, and being near one brings a sense of calm. Innately drawn to anyone who is injured or ill, they are skilled at healing, and can heal cuts or remove poison from people or other animals. They are also useful for magic related to fertility, whether it be plant growth or aiding in endeavors related to childbirth. They are favored by magi who prefer to observe things in their natural environment, or by healers who value their abilities.
The void foxes are my favorite appearance-wise but I think the life foxes have the best powers.
25/25 thank you so much
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Yes, I managed to get 2 of a kind (plus an extra void).
Last edited by Airasyraye on September 1st, 2022, 10:54:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
BrainFlakes
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BrainFlakes »

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how vibrant they are.
Image Image Image Image Image
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Oh yay! Another army creature. XD

Help Me!! :woo: D:
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oooooomg i love them so much! these are so pretty <3
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”