We all have a Warriors clan- What's yours?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What Warrior Cats clan do you belong to?

Riverclan
22%
Thunderclan
14%
Shadowclan
11%
Windclan
3%
Skyclan
14%
Bloodclan
No votes
Loner
16%
Rouge
3%
What is this???
19%

Total votes: 37

lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: We all have a Warriors clan- What's yours?

Post by lemonissourUwU »

hm. i dunno, actually. i mean, im loyal to my friends, that definetly thunderclan. but i sometimes only do things because they benifit me, which is shadowclan. so honestly, i think i might be loner or rouge for now.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Akantia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Akantia »

I've not read these books in years and have honestly gone off them entirely. So I'd say, none.

EDIT:
I need to remember to look at dates on posts, hate that I can't now delete this post so it un-necros the thread
Mockingbird13
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Mockingbird13 »

This is hard! I really like all the clans! But I think I'd have to go with Riverclan. I just really love water and swimming and eating fish. Windclan sounds like it's too much in the open to feel really secure, and Shadowclan has a lot of pine trees and maybe swamp if I remember right, and that just sounds too messy between pine sap and needles getting stuck to you and mud in general. Thunderclan...would probably be my second choice after Riverclan because there's nothing wrong with some good old fashioned forest, but I think they have way too much drama. Like, all the clans do, to be honest (although Windclan might have the least as far as I remember), but if i have to live with drama I want to at least get some nice fish out of it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ggCyndicate
CreaturesTrade

Post by ggCyndicate »

I'd say RiverClan - I love eating fish, and swimming is fun! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage Image
Latest addition:
Jan. 2, 2022 / 3:49pm EST

Return to “Popsicle stand”