Dreamtime Misfits [CLOSED]

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Swho
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dreamtime Misfits [Open!]

Post by Swho »

Hey guys! I feel super bad about this but I'm taking a break this weekend as I have a bit of a mental block and I'm kind of stressing out about some everyday things right now. I haven't finished the transformations and I want to focus on those rather then making new misfits and potentially falling behind, as well as getting the threads up to date and maybe getting some location stuff together if I can! Hopefully my post should be finished by sunday, but it may be midweek. Things should return to normal after that, thankyou for understanding <3
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

D: I'm sorry things are hard! Take as much time as you need!

Edit: I hate to sound like a brat or what ever, but are we still doing birthday bottles?Because my birthday is on Sunday, and getting a kimono potter would be awesome... I feel so selfish asking, 'cuz you're all busy.
Last edited by MageLorelei on July 4th, 2014, 3:50:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
AlphaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by AlphaWolf »

Take your time~ ^^ No point in worrying over something online that is supposed to be fun! I may not be able to speak for everyone, but I'm fine with waiting! Hope everything turns out alright in RL! ^^
Avatar by the wonderful Cassowary!
Solar Army: 2071/2500~Nandi Army: 2487/2500
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

Ahh, it's fine, Swho! Take as long as you need, we'll be patient <3
PM me if interested in selling, haven't made a new topic yet <3
ImageImageImage
TangleLore
CreaturesTrade

Post by TangleLore »

ahhh just so you guys now I'll soon be helping out to hopefully D: I hate to see Swho stressed so I offered to do things around Dreamtime but you won't see that until later ;D I hope you guys like it too!
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Hi. I feel bad about adding even more work for you... But I was extremely eager to join. Sorry in advance, heh.

Username: Duragi
Misfit to Adopt: Harpora
Rename: Ariel
Total Price: 2k

Username: Duragi
Items: Ribbon Potion
Total Price: 750

Username: Duragi
Items: Bee Bottle
Total Price: 500
Silvrechan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

Gah! Sorry, everyone, this took much longer than I thought it would. That, coupled with summer lethargy, means I'm running late. Apologies, and I'll try to keep it from happening again!

Firebird: Yes, you can adopt more than one misfit at a time! However you can't use more than one bottle on a misfit, and misfits can't have bottles used on them until they're awakened (although, if you specify which bottle you'd like to use, I can get a head start on her transformation...)

Lorelai: Happy birthday! I'm pretty sure we are still doing birthday bottles (or... tokens, maybe?) but I'd have to confirm it with Swho. And don't worry about asking, a birthday is a special event, you deserve something nice!

L337Lorelei
Spoiler
As you move back to your grassy beginings of a home, the familiar call of a misfit returns. Glad of an excuse to put down Bryhildr, you lower her gently to the ground with slightly shaking arms and call out to your companions. "Wait a minute, guys,there's someone else here..." You slide Brynhildr the rest of the way to the ground and stand strait, scouting for the source of the misfit's call.

It doesn't take you long to find who your looking for. Curled up on a nearby pile of lost things like a sleeping dog is a slightly battered, reckless-looking boy.
Connor, you think automatically, and smile. You get the feeling he wouldn't appreciate it, but you think he's adorable, with his floppy dog ears and fuzzy tail. You pick him up- he's lighter than Brynhildr, but not by a lot- and head back towards where you had left your misfits, noticing for the first time the dog collar, complete with a bell, that he's wearing. When you reach Brynhildr, you stop, struck by a problem. How were you going to get all three misfits back to camp? You could barely carry Brynhildr alone, much less both her and Connor. Pausing, you debated calling for Aura or Willa to help. The sun was starting to set, you noticed. Hopefully, Brynhildr would wake up soon...

L337Lorelai has adopted Connor!

Small Version

rosemilly
Spoiler
The spectacular colors of an ether sunset greeted you as you wandered, dreamlike, through the land of the lost things. There was something or someone here you needed to find, you were sure of that. The feeling in your gut guided you through the towering piles of lost things and into a clearing full of strange, sleeping people, marked by a sign that read simply, Companions. A few of them catch your eye, but your eyes slide past them to rest on a masked man, asleep in the shadows."Garret," you say aloud, surprised both that you recognized him and that you know his name. He carries an aura of mystery about him, and you wouldn't be surprised if he had quite a few secrets. By now, the goblin has noticed you. Trotting over, he noted in his creaky voice "Ah, so that one's yours then? He'll wake up soon enough. Feel free to look around while you wait."

Rosemilly has adopted Garret!

Small Version

Firebird
Spoiler
You awake with a start under the rich gold light of the setting sun, having fallen asleep beside Livessa. There is definitely color in her cheeks now, and you think it won't be long before she awakens fully. But that isn't what woke you. There is a feeling in the air and deep inside you... there is someone here you need to meet.

You move slowly to your feet, hesitant to leave the hopefully soon-to-wake Livessa, but the feeling is growing stronger, compelling you to move onward. You follow the shadows that are slowly slipping over the piles of lost things, trailing slightly behind the last rays of sun, and as you clamber over the top of a pile, you see her.
"Monarch," you say quietly. The name slips easily through your lips and you know instinctively it is hers. And it is a fitting name; she looks quite regal, even drained of color and fast asleep. She is lying in the last of the golden sun, silhouetted in the light. "So, you've found another one, eh?" the Goblin asks from behind you. You jump slightly. You hadn't even heard him approach. You nod. "Good, good," he says, making his way down the side of the pile. When he turns back and realizes you still haven't moved, he sighs and begins making shooing motions. "Well, go ahead. She'll wake up soon enough." Unsure of whether he was talking about Monarch or Livessa, you nonetheless head down the hill to wait.

Firebird has adopted Monarch!

Small Version
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

OH MY GOSH HE'S SO FLUFFY!

*cuddles Connor*

~~~
I scratch my head, then look around at the various lost items. Maybe there's a sled or a toboggan, or something. Not that I could pull both of them, but it might make it a little bit easier. I glance at the sun- it's just touching the horizon, and shadows are starting the lengthen.

"A-Aura...? Willa? Shinster...?" My voice gets a little shrill as the shadows creep up on me. Out of desperation, I grab both of them and begin tugging them towards the base, hardly moving more than a few inches at a time. I'm glad that they're both asleep- they might complain about me pulling them by the arm.

"Of course, if they were awake, we wouldn't be in this position!"I mutter to myself, pulling on them harder, convinced that SOMETHING is coming towards me... Is it one of my misfits? Or some... creature of the dark?
-----
-----
-----
-----
Firebird
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firebird »

Silvrechan wrote:Gah! Sorry, everyone, this took much longer than I thought it would. That, coupled with summer lethargy, means I'm running late. Apologies, and I'll try to keep it from happening again!

Firebird: Yes, you can adopt more than one misfit at a time! However you can't use more than one bottle on a misfit, and misfits can't have bottles used on them until they're awakened (although, if you specify which bottle you'd like to use, I can get a head start on her transformation...)

Lorelai: Happy birthday! I'm pretty sure we are still doing birthday bottles (or... tokens, maybe?) but I'd have to confirm it with Swho. And don't worry about asking, a birthday is a special event, you deserve something nice!

L337Lorelei
Spoiler
As you move back to your grassy beginings of a home, the familiar call of a misfit returns. Glad of an excuse to put down Bryhildr, you lower her gently to the ground with slightly shaking arms and call out to your companions. "Wait a minute, guys,there's someone else here..." You slide Brynhildr the rest of the way to the ground and stand strait, scouting for the source of the misfit's call.

It doesn't take you long to find who your looking for. Curled up on a nearby pile of lost things like a sleeping dog is a slightly battered, reckless-looking boy.
Connor, you think automatically, and smile. You get the feeling he wouldn't appreciate it, but you think he's adorable, with his floppy dog ears and fuzzy tail. You pick him up- he's lighter than Brynhildr, but not by a lot- and head back towards where you had left your misfits, noticing for the first time the dog collar, complete with a bell, that he's wearing. When you reach Brynhildr, you stop, struck by a problem. How were you going to get all three misfits back to camp? You could barely carry Brynhildr alone, much less both her and Connor. Pausing, you debated calling for Aura or Willa to help. The sun was starting to set, you noticed. Hopefully, Brynhildr would wake up soon...

L337Lorelai has adopted Connor!

Small Version

rosemilly
Spoiler
The spectacular colors of an ether sunset greeted you as you wandered, dreamlike, through the land of the lost things. There was something or someone here you needed to find, you were sure of that. The feeling in your gut guided you through the towering piles of lost things and into a clearing full of strange, sleeping people, marked by a sign that read simply, Companions. A few of them catch your eye, but your eyes slide past them to rest on a masked man, asleep in the shadows."Garret," you say aloud, surprised both that you recognized him and that you know his name. He carries an aura of mystery about him, and you wouldn't be surprised if he had quite a few secrets. By now, the goblin has noticed you. Trotting over, he noted in his creaky voice "Ah, so that one's yours then? He'll wake up soon enough. Feel free to look around while you wait."

Rosemilly has adopted Garret!

Small Version

Firebird
Spoiler
You awake with a start under the rich gold light of the setting sun, having fallen asleep beside Livessa. There is definitely color in her cheeks now, and you think it won't be long before she awakens fully. But that isn't what woke you. There is a feeling in the air and deep inside you... there is someone here you need to meet.

You move slowly to your feet, hesitant to leave the hopefully soon-to-wake Livessa, but the feeling is growing stronger, compelling you to move onward. You follow the shadows that are slowly slipping over the piles of lost things, trailing slightly behind the last rays of sun, and as you clamber over the top of a pile, you see her.
"Monarch," you say quietly. The name slips easily through your lips and you know instinctively it is hers. And it is a fitting name; she looks quite regal, even drained of color and fast asleep. She is lying in the last of the golden sun, silhouetted in the light. "So, you've found another one, eh?" the Goblin asks from behind you. You jump slightly. You hadn't even heard him approach. You nod. "Good, good," he says, making his way down the side of the pile. When he turns back and realizes you still haven't moved, he sighs and begins making shooing motions. "Well, go ahead. She'll wake up soon enough." Unsure of whether he was talking about Monarch or Livessa, you nonetheless head down the hill to wait.

Firebird has adopted Monarch!

Small Version
ok I will wait until Monarch wakens .. you already know what Bottle I want to use on Livessa
ImageImage
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Soo... umm... is this thing dead?
-----
-----
-----
-----