The Forest Kirin----A Stream Story

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

WolfWind
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Forest Kirin----A Stream Story

Post by WolfWind »

5! <3 <3 <3
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

5 :hooray:
hatchling only please!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB: Frozen Original Arkai Egg :D
Moonpool
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moonpool »

Chapter Thirty-Four

Talon muttered a string of curses as he led Steppe to the hotel that Ukko had discovered. His rear still stung from Vienne's fire, and he swore by everything he held sacred that he'd pay her back. Maybe he'd put a blue sideraes into her bathing chamber while she went on one of her afternoon strolls...

The Earth Chosen entertained himself with this idea for quite some time, his hand resting on Steppe's silken coat. However, he was brought back to reality when his kirin stopped, seeming to be frozen. Talon followed his companion's line of sight until his own eyes rested on what Steppe saw, and he felt his mouth drop open. The only thought on his mind was:

Oh my dear sweet baby goddess.

Standing no more than twenty or thirty yards away was another kirin, this one of the chestnut variety. The kirin was obviously female, for it seemed far too graceful to be considered male, even in stillness. It's coat was groomed to perfection, and it's horm gleamed in the moonlight. The kirin was a sight for sore eyes, and Talon knew that Steppe had seen quite a few sore things laterly. It was then that he noticed that his eyes hled a faint, glossy look that he'd seen Ukko with over the past few months.

He chuckled.

Steppe was crushing on the new kirin.

"Go get 'em tiger," Talon whispered into his friend's cocked ears, immediately laughing at his choice of words when Steppe started searching for signs of danger and looking ready to flee into the ocean, even when swimming was entirely impossible.

Nevertheless, go get 'emm he did.

Vienne sighed as she allowed herself to relax into the mineral spring's healing waters. It was complete bliss, and good for soothing her aching body. Vienne felt like she might have died and gone to the heavens when Ukko intruded (he always intruded) and that's when Vienne felt herself sink into a place that was quite the opposite form the heavens, where the temperatures were ideal to match her element's.

She glared at Ukko as he plunked into the water across from her, settling in like she was the very one to invite him in the first place (which Vienne would've rather clawed her own eyes out than do) and stretch. She did notice, however, that Ukko had a rather attractive body. Perhaps...Ukko's intrusion wasn't such a bad thing.

Vienne smirked, something that didn't go unoticed by Ukko. "Like what you see?" Ukko smirked.

Okay, it was an entirely bad thing. "Go away."

"But I like this spot!" Ukko complained. He knew he was being annoying, and if it were a different person, he would've actually left Vienne in piece. But no. He wanted payback. Serious payback, and if annoying the hell out of her was the only way to do it...then gods help the Fire Chosen. So he just shot Vienne a cocky smile that said he knew how to push Vienne's buttons and said, "Besides, that demonic dog of yours isn't here to chase me off."

Vienne rubbed her temples. "You...are entirely too annoying for the good of the world. Why can't that dragon have eaten you?"

"I probably would've upset his stomach."

"Obviously." Vienne ran a hand through her hair. "Why don't you go make out with Talon or something?"

Ukko didn't know how to respong to that. In all honesty, he wasn't even expecting a remark like that; who would? But he refused to let Vienne know how much it bothered him. He honestly wouldn't have minded hanging with Talon right now, but ever since that dragon attacked...Ukko didn't realized he was off in thought until Vienne cleared her throat.

"I see I've left you with something ponder. Don't let me stop you." And with that, Vienne heaved herself out of the mineral spring and waltzed back into the general direction of her room, where Ukko had infested her bathing chamber with sideraes.

And ponder he did.
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

OMG!! YAY NEW CHAPTER!!!
shrieks and hugs new chapter
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
ellebellie