Your Sleeping Habits

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

rejierei
CreaturesTrade

Re: Your Sleeping Habits

Post by rejierei »

1. How often do you think you sleep every night/day?
Hmmm, that's something! But if i do say myself, I sleep (on days off) at around 10-12 hrs. (on work days- 4-5 hrs. a day).

2. What time do you usually try to go to sleep?
I try to go to sleep whenever I feel sleepy/can't go on awakey-wakey.

3. Do you sleep during the day or the night?
I sleep night-owl style, awake at night, asleep at day - due to my work shift. I'm always graveyard, heheh.

4. Do you have any things you absolutely need to do before going to sleep and when you wake up?
Before going to sleep - Yes! But when I wake up, especially on work days, I just go directly to the shower and take a shower! In short, nothing in particular when I wake up.

5. How were your sleep patterns as a child before becoming a teenager?
Actually, it was always the same! Slept before 8/8:30 at night, wake up for school at around 5/5:30! It only changed when I went to college and to work.

6. How were your sleep patterns as a teenager?
Sleep pattern's the same, I just sleep whenever I sleep! As mentioned above, it only changed midway teenage years as I was in college (due to projects, theses, and all that...)...kinda all over the place.

7. How were your sleep patterns as a young adult?*
It's where my night-owl lifestyle started, more awake during the night, slept all day until I wake up and go to work.

8. How were your sleep patterns as a middle aged adult?*
Not there yet! Ahahah!

9. How are your sleep patterns now?
Night-owl style! Awake at night, asleep at day.

10. What kind of bed do you sleep on? (i.e. brand, firm/softness, pillows or whatnot, ect)
Well, I have a sofa-bed. I put a matress on top of it when I go to sleep.

11. Do you have to sleep in a certain position?
Nope! I sleep in different styles and positions, heheh.

12. How well do you normally sleep?
Not much, actually. You can check the first question on that, heheh. (Sorry for cheating, kinda!)

13. What things do you do when you get up after sleeping?
On work days, I get up and go straight to taking a shower and the usual things you do when preparing to go to work. If it's days off, I wake up, look at the clock, sleep again xD. Then whenever I wake up again, I check the internet and do some usual stuff (by this time, it already night time, with my different body clock workin'. I still eat, yo! xD)
ImageImageImage

All to adults! Please and thank you! I also happen to click creatures in signatures!

Do not be shy and mine the keep.
My Dragon Cave! Click by to say hi to all my dragons!
Whibbletime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Your Sleeping Habits

Post by Whibbletime »

1. How often do you think you sleep every night/day?
It's hugely variable, some times I sleep for 12+ hours, sometimes I barely make 2.

2. What time do you usually try to go to sleep?
Whenever I pass out. That sounds bad. I usually plan to be in bed by 10pm, but that rarely happens.

3. Do you sleep during the day or the night?
Both, work dependent.

4. Do you have any things you absolutely need to do before going to sleep and when you wake up?
Not really.

5. How were your sleep patterns as a child before becoming a teenager?
Oh I was a terrible sleeper, right through to puberty I rarely slept.

6. How were your sleep patterns as a teenager?
I slept too much, and then not enough. It went through cycles.

7. How were your sleep patterns as a young adult?*
Same as above.

8. How were your sleep patterns as a middle aged adult?*
Am I a middle aged adult? Possibly not. Well. Possibly yes. I don't know. I assume they'll follow the same pattern as I have now. Some times a lot, sometimes not enough.

9. How are your sleep patterns now?
I'm currently in a stage of very little sleep, but again it cycles. Sometimes I could outsleep my cat, sometimes I feel like a machine, only needing to reboot for the shortest period of time.

10. What kind of bed do you sleep on? (i.e. brand, firm/softness, pillows or whatnot, ect)
I don't know. It's a bed. Depending on where I am the bed changes, I don't pay too much attention to it.

11. Do you have to sleep in a certain position?
Nope.

12. How well do you normally sleep?
It's variable. Sometimes I sleep very well. Sometimes I don't.

13. What things do you do when you get up after sleeping?
I stare at the ceiling wondering if I really have to get out of bed. I love being in bed.

*IF these apply to you
Feel free to mine my keep :)

**I have social anxiety, I am working through it but please do not take offence if I take a while to reply to you**

Return to “Hall of Speakers”