Teens having sex?

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

Queenelleo
CreaturesTrade

Re: Teens having sex?

Post by Queenelleo »

D: please lock this

Mod edit: Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum, and the Hall of Speakers. Threads will not be locked based solely on user request.
My eggs need love please help! Pm me if you would like me to click some of your eggs in return!

pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Post by pugspie101 »

Ok this is just a wierd tpic. Anyway im never involved in that stuff. But my friends friend had sex. Reall sad. I think that i souldnt talk bout this. Ignore this.
Image Image
Heart
CreaturesTrade

Post by Heart »

pugspie101 wrote:Ok this is just a wierd tpic. Anyway im never involved in that stuff. But my friends friend had sex. Reall sad. I think that i souldnt talk bout this. Ignore this.
You know, sex shouldn't be a weird topic at all. Yeah, it's a bit of a squeamish activity I suppose, but I think talking about sex at least a few times should be good and healthy, especially if it's to prevent things like unwanted pregnancies and STD transmission. It also helps defuse some urban legends about the whole process.

But well, a more in-depth discussion isn't fit for this thread xD I don't want mods coming down on me lol.
Please help my creatures grow!~
Meet my Keep Guardians:
ImageImageImageImage
Platypus Army: 12/100
GrowlingCupcake
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrowlingCupcake »

HeArT of the WiLd wrote:
pugspie101 wrote:Ok this is just a wierd tpic. Anyway im never involved in that stuff. But my friends friend had sex. Reall sad. I think that i souldnt talk bout this. Ignore this.
You know, sex shouldn't be a weird topic at all. Yeah, it's a bit of a squeamish activity I suppose, but I think talking about sex at least a few times should be good and healthy, especially if it's to prevent things like unwanted pregnancies and STD transmission. It also helps defuse some urban legends about the whole process.

But well, a more in-depth discussion isn't fit for this thread xD I don't want mods coming down on me lol.
How is it squeamish? *curious*

But yeah, sex isn't something that should be weird. But like many things that are entirely normal (peeing, farting, pooping, etc.) we consider it weird and topics we shouldn't really discuss. This is something important, though, for the reasons you mentioned. The same way we should tell people how to wipe their butt properly and wash their hands or that constipation is bad, etc.

xD
Working on getting back into things after a forced hiatus.
LTS: Shards at 50k each.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Why do people only seem to think virginity is a big deal for a female?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by MissMurderPaws »

I've had sex. I don't think it's really sad, in my opinion, it's a wonderful experience. Heck, my boyfriend and I plan things where we can involve multiple parties other than our own (So long as it's safe) all for sexual experimentation in a safe, and comfortable environment (I protect him, he protects me, we test boundaries) If you think you shouldn't talk about it though, please don't :C I don't want you t feel uncomfortable about your opinions.

And MotheballMIlkshakes, it dates back to the religion takeover thing, I think, and the thought that anybody is impure if the copulate before marriage, but it devolved over the years so that men can do it, women can't.
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Oh I know that Shadowfang! I ask mostly so people will question their own beliefs about it, cause most people don't even realise they think unequally about it - I've seen some in this thread as well.
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
MothballMilkshake
CreaturesTrade

Relevant thing my friend just linked me out of nowhere!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/88029 ... -about-sex

Moderator note: Please do not double post. In the future, instead of double posting, edit your previous post.
ImageImageImage
MightyOak
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

ShadowfangRyu wrote: And MotheballMIlkshakes, it dates back to the religion takeover thing, I think, and the thought that anybody is impure if the copulate before marriage, but it devolved over the years so that men can do it, women can't.
It's a lot more than that. A woman must remain a virgin until marriage so that a man can be assured that any child she bares will be his. In the western world inheritance passed through the male line, but before paternity tests there was no way to be sure that a child born would be his. A bastard child can't inherit, so it doesn't matter that man produces them before or after his marriage. A woman, however, can pass off her child as legitimate even if it isn't.

Religion only enters the equation later. But the though process that a girl must remain a virgin has held over. Things are very different in our day and age. Anyone can inherit from anyone. Children can come from anywhere; sperm banks, adoption, spouse's previous marriage, or even outside of marriage. Due to the broadening of social structures our social behavior has changed. This can be frightening to some which is when modern restrictive religious beliefs come in to play.

And to remain on the topic of adolescent intercourse; a hundred years ago and more, when getting married often happened in one's teen years, the point was moot. Our social objection does not so much stem from an aversion of teenagers having sex, but rather from the old belief that sex should be reserved for marriage, where children produced will be wanted and cared for (presumably). The age of marriage is often in one's thirties, now, sometimes more. Everyone I know who's gotten married waited until after university and into their career. Our bodies aren't designed to wait thirty years for sex. This is where the problem comes in. We no longer married so young, but society still often expects people to wait for marriage. Which is no longer practical, in our day and age.

These are just my personal opinions and observations. :t-^_^:
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by MissMurderPaws »

MightyOak wrote:
ShadowfangRyu wrote: And MotheballMIlkshakes, it dates back to the religion takeover thing, I think, and the thought that anybody is impure if the copulate before marriage, but it devolved over the years so that men can do it, women can't.
It's a lot more than that. A woman must remain a virgin until marriage so that a man can be assured that any child she bares will be his. In the western world inheritance passed through the male line, but before paternity tests there was no way to be sure that a child born would be his. A bastard child can't inherit, so it doesn't matter that man produces them before or after his marriage. A woman, however, can pass off her child as legitimate even if it isn't.

Religion only enters the equation later. But the though process that a girl must remain a virgin has held over. Things are very different in our day and age. Anyone can inherit from anyone. Children can come from anywhere; sperm banks, adoption, spouse's previous marriage, or even outside of marriage. Due to the broadening of social structures our social behavior has changed. This can be frightening to some which is when modern restrictive religious beliefs come in to play.

And to remain on the topic of adolescent intercourse; a hundred years ago and more, when getting married often happened in one's teen years, the point was moot. Our social objection does not so much stem from an aversion of teenagers having sex, but rather from the old belief that sex should be reserved for marriage, where children produced will be wanted and cared for (presumably). The age of marriage is often in one's thirties, now, sometimes more. Everyone I know who's gotten married waited until after university and into their career. Our bodies aren't designed to wait thirty years for sex. This is where the problem comes in. We no longer married so young, but society still often expects people to wait for marriage. Which is no longer practical, in our day and age.

These are just my personal opinions and observations. :t-^_^:
Thanks XD I was in a rush, but wanted to respond, and couldn't take the time to type out all this :)
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library

Return to “Hall of Speakers”