Magi-Thanksgiving

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Xeron
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magi-Thanksgiving

Post by Xeron »

New features! You can now see who is in what guild below their avatars, and protection spell, which protects creatures in protected tabs from gaining clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

Master Belmos is having a sale for those who still need some Amagnae hatchlings. Get them while supply lasts!
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

Anyone else really hating the Amagnae quest? The hatch speed for the quest Amagnae is so slow and the stream ones so fast that you'll find yourself bottle necked by the quest Amagnae.

I wish the egg limit didn't count for this quest so I could just pick up an egg whenever I had the hatchlings. Instead I have to wait for a free spot in my egg count and hope that people don't click my hatchlings into adults while I wait.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Yoyosoul wrote:Anyone else really hating the Amagnae quest? The hatch speed for the quest Amagnae is so slow and the stream ones so fast that you'll find yourself bottle necked by the quest Amagnae.

I wish the egg limit didn't count for this quest so I could just pick up an egg whenever I had the hatchlings. Instead I have to wait for a free spot in my egg count and hope that people don't click my hatchlings into adults while I wait.

I agree with this 100%.
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Myrin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myrin »

If you can't afford the Spell of Cloaking/Protection to shield a tab against clicks, you can always open a trade to a defunct account and store the hatchlings there. I usually use OCGC, but there's others that are popular. Just don't confirm the trade, and you can move creatures in and out of it at will.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

codes:
Spoiler
[codeImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/code]
My GPX+: Image
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Yoyosoul wrote:Anyone else really hating the Amagnae quest? The hatch speed for the quest Amagnae is so slow and the stream ones so fast that you'll find yourself bottle necked by the quest Amagnae.

I've had extremely limited time on the computer since the quest began, but I managed to acquire 13 of the pastels and 11 of the chromatics--2 dozen total--Tuesday through Saturday. I used twitter, yarold's, and the click threads to hatch them. The wild ones hatched so fast, I could get 8 hatchies in no time then just leave the quest eggs to hatch overnight or whatever on yarold's. Worked great.
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I have gotten... 8? 8 or less
And all of them have been male. ALL
Too bad I don't have much time, but I can always trade them
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Myrin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myrin »

Takes me forever to hatch anything, but now that Master Belmos has started selling amagnaes, I'm in good shape. I figure I'll work on hatching 3 of the floofy birds at a time. 4th slot I'll use to grab and freeze stream amagnaes, and send those back to Master Belmos!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

codes:
Spoiler
[codeImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/code]
My GPX+: Image
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Is anyone else getting only one type of the new turkeys? I've done the quest 9 times and only gotten Chromatic ones. Are they just more common?
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

MageLorelei wrote:Is anyone else getting only one type of the new turkeys? I've done the quest 9 times and only gotten Chromatic ones. Are they just more common?
I got two chromatic and then two pastels, so I guess just bad luck? I am back to chromatics now, it looks like, but I only have 5 anyway.

Return to “Community Discussion”