A mysterious message

Learn about the latest updates here.
Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: A mysterious message

Post by Lestat »

not sure where to find this. I went to world then keep but I'm not seeing anything there
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau
Opaline Xhimrau
Vahti Female
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

The actual quest event is over--Doni breeding is available now. To get it to work, all you need is three shards, and your donis will have a breed option.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Starblast16
CreaturesTrade

Post by Starblast16 »

I don't know how to get there. It doesn't appear in world under the Keep for me.
Forever Protecting Hyrule with the Power of the Master Sword, Starblast16.
Fellow Zelda Fans, Please Click the Master Sword!

My Creatures
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zzela »

Starblast16 wrote:I don't know how to get there. It doesn't appear in world under the Keep for me.
The quest is unavailable now, it was a temporary thing. As many people have mentioned, now everyone can breed their Donis as long as they have enough shards. Each breeding costs 3 shards.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

With donis now being able to breed, is there any value left in parentless frozen/unfrozen doni hatchlings? I'm asking because I'm considering growing up my unfrozens now.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Feuerfresser
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feuerfresser »

XxRequiemxX wrote:With donis now being able to breed, is there any value left in parentless frozen/unfrozen doni hatchlings? I'm asking because I'm considering growing up my unfrozens now.
I think they won't be worth much more than adults, except you have a very picky collector

If you are looking for retired Donis, pls pm me or by here

If you are selling current or future donis please also pm me

Looking for Tinsel, please pm me
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Feuerfresser wrote:
XxRequiemxX wrote:With donis now being able to breed, is there any value left in parentless frozen/unfrozen doni hatchlings? I'm asking because I'm considering growing up my unfrozens now.
I think they won't be worth much more than adults, except you have a very picky collector

To be fair there are lots of 'picky collectors' :p. :derp: I'm sure there are a lot of people who prefer/only want parentless creatures. Or specific hatchlings. I'm sure there are plenty of people with unfinished 'families' not to mention new users who see an old doni hatchling and spastically search for unhatched temple kitty or something and see one for sale, but are utterly disappointed that it isn't parentless... I mean maybe they won't be coming in in droves... But I still think there'd be value in parentless/(un)frozen hatchies... But I mean I don't know, I just sort of like assume that they exist because they must... :derp:
Last edited by Padfootsmistress777 on October 22nd, 2013, 11:26:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Feuerfresser
CreaturesTrade

Post by Feuerfresser »

Padfootsmistress777 wrote:
Feuerfresser wrote:

To be fair there are lots of 'picky collectors' :p. :derp: I'm sure there are a lot of people who prefer/only want parentless creatures. Or specific hatchlings. I'm sure there are plenty of people with unfinished 'families' not to mention new users who see an old doni hatchling and spastically search for unhatched temple kitty or something and see one for sale, but are utterly disappointed that it isn't parentless... I mean maybe they won't be coming in in droves... But I still think there'd be value in parentless/(un)frozen hatchies...

Well ok there may be many picky collectors :lol: but not a lot with a lot of money

If you are looking for retired Donis, pls pm me or by here

If you are selling current or future donis please also pm me

Looking for Tinsel, please pm me
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Feuerfresser wrote:
Padfootsmistress777 wrote:
Feuerfresser wrote: I think they won't be worth much more than adults, except you have a very picky collector

To be fair there are lots of 'picky collectors' :p. :derp: I'm sure there are a lot of people who prefer/only want parentless creatures. Or specific hatchlings. I'm sure there are plenty of people with unfinished 'families' not to mention new users who see an old doni hatchling and spastically search for unhatched temple kitty or something and see one for sale, but are utterly disappointed that it isn't parentless... I mean maybe they won't be coming in in droves... But I still think there'd be value in parentless/(un)frozen hatchies...

Well ok there may be many picky collectors :lol: but not a lot with a lot of money
:lol: That's fair enough :lol:
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
HopingFaith
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by HopingFaith »

My quest isn't showing up. :wtf:

Signature/Crest/Banner Shop: Click here

Selling/Breeding
(+Herbalist/Artificer/Preservationist shop):
Click here

My wishlist: Click here

LTS 1st gen Quest Critters (added Galactic Rays): Click here

LTS Event Creatures: Click here

Return to “Site News”