MLP Fan Guild (37 members)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Who is your favorite character?

Discord
10%
Apple Jack
7%
Rarity
5%
Rainbow Dash
16%
Twilight Sparkle
11%
Flutter Shy
16%
Pinkie Pie
9%
I like them all!
27%

Total votes: 129

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: MLP Fan Guild (29 members strong!) (Everypony is welcome

Post by BBkat »

I just wish he'd actually had a bigger part/more lines. I mean, he had barely any screen time (compared to our other villains) and like, one or two actual lines, the rest was just angry growling.
HaltingTime
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

I'm glad the season finally came out. Rarity obsessing over crystals made me laugh. :derr:
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
Icethornstar
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icethornstar »

BBkat wrote:I just wish he'd actually had a bigger part/more lines. I mean, he had barely any screen time (compared to our other villains) and like, one or two actual lines, the rest was just angry growling.
THIS!
I hope he comes back sometime during the series, or at least for the finale.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Spoiler
:lol:

edit: Just finished reading a behemoth of a fanfic called 'Background Pony'. And by behemoth I mean those 20 chapters where effing long(they probably averaged 20k a chapter with the longest having nearly 44k and the shortest 10k).

Man that was depressing. Probably one of the most depressing ones I've ever read.
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

Oh my god, oh my god. I just realized it was a year ago that I made this thread. That I was excited for the 2nd season of MLP. That my name was changed to Buckbeak for whatever reason. Time flies fast. :aah:
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
RewinAncient
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RewinAncient »

Sombra's voice was well chosen and of course his screen time and development sucked.

Also, did anyone notice that the actual episode went a little too fast? Maybe it was just me but everything was almost rushed. Luffed it regardles.

This must be a preview of what this new season holds. Oh mai gawd, what could we possibly expect from this new season?! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
This Ancient's always buying Rewins and Whales
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Spoiler
All I know is the next episode called 'Too many Pinkie Pies' and involves her finding a magic mirror and using it duplicate herself to spend time with all her friends. What could possibly go wrong?
And a later episode is called 'Magic Duel' and involves Trixie.
At least, if the mlp wiki is accurate and to be believed, which it seems to be.
RewinAncient
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RewinAncient »

Ah, thanks for the relief of some anxiety BBkat
This Ancient's always buying Rewins and Whales
Ashleygal
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ashleygal »

Can I join this guild, pls? Only just discovered it.
Quitting, so feel free to ask for any creatures.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

*revives thread*

So, I'm working on a fic, tentatively named 'A Squire's Tail' (yes, the tail/tale is meant to be a pun cause it's ponies) with some OCs (it's doubtful there's going to be any canon characters, the only one I can even think of that would likely make an appearance later on would be Shining Armour and that's cause he's Captain of the guards).
Basically, they're probably going to end up as a series of stories following Sun Chaser, a young unicorn guard in training(a squire basically, hence the title) and his adventures/misadventures. I'm starting with a short one(probably only a handful of chapters long) where he's dared to sneak into the Lunar Guard's wing and spend the night there and all that happens when he does.

So questions, 1) Would anyone be interested in reading it?
and
2) Would it be possible for me to bother someone to be a pre-reader/editor? I just need someone I can bug to give my a chapter a once over to catch anything I might have missed before posting? I do self editing, but sometimes a second opinion and set of eyes is useful.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”