Getting Koi eggs at the Koi Pond.

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Carthasis
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Getting Koi eggs at the Koi Pond.

Post by Carthasis »

Oh for... Over the last half hour or so I blew 4k into that pond and what do I get for it? 2 purples. Which I don't need. Which I won't be able to sell for more than a third of their price. Damn it.
Zunami
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zunami »

Ruffian75 wrote:
DoctorOctopus wrote:I am privately convinced there are no 'secret rites' at all- it's merely a matter of chucking in gold until a fish comes up and gives you an egg so you'll go away and stop dumping hard, heavy gold coins on their heads! :P
Hasn't it occurred to anyone that THAT is the "secret rite"? "DoctorOctopus" has the idea...:

Reach in pocket.

Grab gold.

Throw in pond.

Repeat this until broke.

Go away.

Get more gold.

Rinse and repeat until some Koi takes pity on you and gives you an egg.

Start over again.
:lol:

Why do you think I call this location on the World Map the "One-Pond Bandit"? :smirk:
LOL yes it's a complete goldmine. I hope Tristan removes some of those coins and several times a day, or pretty soon the koi won't have any water left to swim in
~ ImageImageImageImage ~

Entangled in IRL. Limited online time
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Zunami wrote:
Ruffian75 wrote:
DoctorOctopus wrote:I am privately convinced there are no 'secret rites' at all- it's merely a matter of chucking in gold until a fish comes up and gives you an egg so you'll go away and stop dumping hard, heavy gold coins on their heads! :P
Hasn't it occurred to anyone that THAT is the "secret rite"? "DoctorOctopus" has the idea...:

Reach in pocket.

Grab gold.

Throw in pond.

Repeat this until broke.

Go away.

Get more gold.

Rinse and repeat until some Koi takes pity on you and gives you an egg.

Start over again.
:lol:

Why do you think I call this location on the World Map the "One-Pond Bandit"? :smirk:
LOL yes it's a complete goldmine. I hope Tristan removes some of those coins and several times a day, or pretty soon the koi won't have any water left to swim in
Actually, I already used the water from the Pond to make a chocolate Milkshake. And I made one large milkshake. I poured it into the Koi Pond for the Koi.
I think the Koi like me the most because I don't dump 300 gold onto their heads.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
SunsetVWF026
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SunsetVWF026 »

Searching through your pockets, you come up with a handful of coins, which you throw into the lake. Occasionally these offerings are rewarded with koi eggs. It can take a magi many journeys to this pond before being given an egg, but it is well worth the effort.
"Well worth the effort" indeed! I must've spent at least 3k on that pond already and I haven't gotten a thing :( Oh well. That's what gold mining is for…
Forgotten Unicorn Hoard: 984/1000. Fun fact, I currently own 4.48% of all Forgotten Unicorns on Magistream. Almost there!
13/25 presents~
emilou
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by emilou »

I don't understand why I don't get a damn thing. :(
[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2hnta1j.gif[/img] [size=85][color=#0080FF][b]Adult Tienko Army[/b][/color]: [color=#408040]22[/color][/size] [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/smds0i.png[/img]
[size=85]link --> [url=http://magistream.com/37-family-center/76310-emilou-lineages.html?p=7832539#p7832539]aye muchacho![/url] <--link
[b][color=#FF00BF]I dislike copy cats![/color][/b][/size]
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/snm9h0.png[/img][url=http://magistream.com/13-merchant-district/79271-emilou-lottery-jackpot.html?p=8111403#p8111403][b]150,000g Lottery![/b][/url]
[url=http://magistream.com/34-daycare/67914-panda-express-now-open.html][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/eternityrider2/panda1banner.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
Synchronized
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Synchronized »

emilou wrote:I don't understand why I don't get a damn thing. :(

Same. I haven't gotten anything since my last Silver Koi back in May.

EDIT: ...Scratch that, just got my first Dragon Koi :hooray:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Art by Munin.
ImageImageImageImageImage
MoonFeather13
CreaturesTrade

Post by MoonFeather13 »

I've wasted 30k, easily, using the 15g button. My boyfriend got a dragon koi on the third 15g shot.
*~Artemis+Helios~*~10-21-11~*
*~Image~*~ImageImageImageImage~*~Image~*
SunsetVWF026
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SunsetVWF026 »

MoonFeather13 wrote:I've wasted 30k, easily, using the 15g button. My boyfriend got a dragon koi on the third 15g shot.
This feels quite similar to the "Summon" BSA on Dragon Cave. Lots of people do it over and over again without success, and some succeed on their first try. :( I would like to be one of those people who succeed the first time…
Forgotten Unicorn Hoard: 984/1000. Fun fact, I currently own 4.48% of all Forgotten Unicorns on Magistream. Almost there!
13/25 presents~
Knuckerbearer
Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Knuckerbearer »

I feel your pain. I've been tossing gold into that Pond for weeks now, and still nothing whatsoever!
A wicked one forgiven and saved by Jesus' loving sacrifice. ImageImageImageImageImage
MoonFeather13
CreaturesTrade

Post by MoonFeather13 »

SunsetVWF026 wrote:
MoonFeather13 wrote:I've wasted 30k, easily, using the 15g button. My boyfriend got a dragon koi on the third 15g shot.
This feels quite similar to the "Summon" BSA on Dragon Cave. Lots of people do it over and over again without success, and some succeed on their first try. :( I would like to be one of those people who succeed the first time…
^This. Freaking this. I still don't have my Summoned.
*~Artemis+Helios~*~10-21-11~*
*~Image~*~ImageImageImageImage~*~Image~*

Return to “Community Discussion”