Post by UniquePain »

booyeah
This person is great at explaining class/aspects
ImageImage
HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

Re: Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

Post by HowIBecameTheSea »

Swell! I'll start making a mini masterpost of all the resources and stuff, so we don't have to constantly google everyfin. Does everyone have a gmail or google account? I can put it on google drive if we want? Are there any other options of where to do the masterpost?
UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

ImageImage
HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

Post by HowIBecameTheSea »

swell! I sent you a PM so we don't spam the thread
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The Mage of Light stands up on her podium, waving her dragon head cane magnificently to encompass all in a warm gesture*
It's been far too long since I posted here, and since there are a few posts I need to reply too I shall address them in order.

Ilton, I am with Unique in saying no to resetting the timeline back, considering the time frame in which we post it'd be a foolish endeavor a delete all that work for one small detail (which I take full responsibility for, it was my sightless blundering that set off the chain effect. very very sorry).

Paradise, it's certainty a huge exuberant yes from me!
I adore every detail of Rachele and it would be wonderful to have you join our humble -coughyeahrightmorelikemad- RP *The Mage quickly clings to the Knight of space to share in her spell. . . "No", she whispers like Mayor Palomar, "none shall ever be the wiser"*
Eh hem, in all honesty I'm looking forward to RPing with you :3
As is customary for my role as thread keeper;

• If Ilton, Crazy, and Bambi neglect to cast a vote within the time period of 3 (three) days I will deem them as abstaining from the casting process and tally the votes accordingly.

*The Mage sits back down quivering with excitement*
When Unique told me of the Sburb game idea I squealed internally, and while I failed to properly show my enthusiasm for it (I am a down right none-responsive cretinous asslamp on skype) I'm all for it 100%. I decree further discussion of this marvelous notion. . . Also while going back over the thread I discovered the Knight had already brought forth this idea *shrugs* guess it was lost to the whims of RL.
@ Sea, We currently have 7 members including yourself ^^
And spamming the thread with relevant on-topic subjects is fine, no matter how many posts.

Fellow council members, Charahub is a brilliant location for housing your characters, I support Unique and say you all should take a sticky beak at the site/ update your characters.

UPDATE:
Edited in joining rules: XxX
If anyone has any qualms about these please advise me c:
Checking back the trial period was for 4 weeks, but I have halved it to 2.
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

Heeeeyyy guise. It's been awhile. I had an idea that I feel stupid for not coming up with in the first place.

Why don't we just teleport josh up onto the wasp, and gloss the boo-boo over as though it never happened?

It's really important to me to see more interaction with the wasp as a character.

I wonder what sort of volume of asks classpector gets, I'd love to see his take on the page of space godtier. I'd imagine that at realization, I could just create and delete things at will, a la unloaded images of zillypeg.

*ilton reaches for his drink, t-poses for a second, and begins colliding furiously with the mug, as it jitters all over the place. It slowly vibrates its way up his arm, and he craned his neck to take a sip of the completely unspilled drink.*

Oh. Right, I'm game for squawking shenanigans with crowdad and whatsherface.
Last edited by ilton on December 18th, 2014, 1:56:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

We can interact with the wasp in some other way Ilton, Josh being on the wasp isnt all that important, did you have a plot idea for him being there or something that your trying to bring in all sneaky-like?
ImageImage
ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

Nothing much, I was just hoping to have him wake up on the wasp and be surprised. And have him out of harm's way.

...sorry, I didn't think we'd end up arguing about it. ._.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

Ilton, how about in compensation the Wasp can help release Larzire for a tad bit of mayhem? It'd also invoke some nice dynamics between the two.

The Keeper raises her Dragon headed Cane of Magnificence magnificently. Gathering everyones' attention.
My apologies for letting this linger, but without further ado I would like to welcome paradiseForgotten into our midst. With a total tally of 5 votes out of 7 (Crazy and Bambi abstaining due to lack of activity).
Your trial period of two weeks begins today, during this allocated time you must remain as active as possible and show a willingness to RP. At the end of your trial we will re-vote on your permanent residency here on Baywatch based on your actions.

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

paradiseForgotten
CreaturesTrade

Post by paradiseForgotten »

Yay! I'm looking forward to it :D So quick question just to refresh my memory, where and what must I do for the trial period?

Return to “Backstage”