Stream Creatures #1366 #1367 #1368 - Hyalus Rana

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Stream Creatures #1366 #1367 #1368 - Hyalus Rana

Post by GeistStorm »

Danafox wrote:I think it's just time for a permanent 6th slot already...do a world quest that everyone can participate in to get the slot, people who don't participate need to wait for 3 months (or can be shorter period of time) to then get the slot for free (by just universally applying it to all accounts or whatever idk). Small advantage to players who are active and everyone else just needs to wait a short period of time to then get the same advantage.

These colors are pretty for all of them, their positioning though makes me feel like a branch is missing or a surface of some sort. Grabbing some and will try to grab a few more if I can before I can't find them lol
seems like a fair idea to me. i never quite got why the odd number of slots in the first place. but then i'm one of those people that just has to have things paired up when/where i can or i get antsy.
~yes, i'm aware i have issues.~
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

GeistStorm wrote: seems like a fair idea to me. i never quite got why the odd number of slots in the first place. but then i'm one of those people that just has to have things paired up when/where i can or i get antsy.
~yes, i'm aware i have issues.~
The number is odd because for a long time, we only had 4 egg slots, and eventually it was raised to 5 (which is a lot better than 4.)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Yes, 5 is MUCH better than 4.. but with the current trend of releasing 3 creatures most every release, 6 would be even better.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

I like these but why not just update the frogs we already have instead of adding new ones? I haven't seen a lot of new creatures lately. Just mostly recolors or same species with different names/looks..
Spiraling out of control and deeper down the rabbit hole
"Ronald" - Falling In Reverse, Tech N9ne & Alex Terrible
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The AquariumGolden Claw
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

LunatheDragoness wrote:I like these but why not just update the frogs we already have instead of adding new ones? I haven't seen a lot of new creatures lately. Just mostly recolors or same species with different names/looks..
I'm not sure I understand this statement? :orly: You say you haven't seen a lot of new creatures lately, but these are new? (Plus we only just had the Halloween event with the new wyrms.) The only other frogs I think we have are the Abeoth Frogs and Karst Gemfrogs and I think their design is just fine as it is. :t-shrug:

When it comes to releases, Magistream has frequently released at least 2 color variations of a creature, going back to when the site first began.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Mod edited: Please keep on topic, this thread is about the new creature release.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Jrap17
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jrap17 »

Can we please keep on subject? Over half the comments in this thread are completely off topic and would do better in support and suggestions.

As for updating past frogs, do you mean recolors? We put out recolors, users have complained in the past about that saying we should release new creatures instead of wasting time with recolors. The black market is one of the few times I’ve seen recolors go over really well.

If you mean updating past creatures as in changing the sprites, that’s not going to happen.

It’s always a damned if we do and damned if we don’t situation. We can not please everyone no matter how hard we try.

Back on subject… I really like these frogs, especially the Aqua Hyalus variant, such a pretty color. :t-drool:

ImageImage Image
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Like Jrap17 said - please keep on topic. This thread discusses the new creatures.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Just 1 female Terra is all I need to complete my breeding pairs. Haven't seen them in the stream after the flooding stopped. Come on stream, give me just one more D: D: D:
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Enchanteddil wrote:Just 1 female Terra is all I need to complete my breeding pairs. Haven't seen them in the stream after the flooding stopped. Come on stream, give me just one more D: D: D:
Sent you one. ^.^
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Community Discussion”