Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie woke up the next morning, still feeling quite tired since she wasn't able to get much sleep the night before due to the pain from the injuries she had received from the whip the afternoon before. She headed straight back to the pack's town, going first to the healers so that they could help her new injuries heal by putting some sort of salve on them and cover them with a cloth bandage of sorts so that they wouldn't get worse as the day wore on. She had to remove her shirt after she got to the building they were in so that they could see them better, and put the bandages on them to help the healing process. Once both the salve and bandages were applied, she went to the castle, and continued with her previous day's job where she had left off. She finished with the rest of the corridor that she had started on the day before by the time the boy from that day came down and was walking around.

She tried her best to tune out the injured cries of a fellow slave as they were being whipped while going to another area with dirty floors to clean. By early afternoon, she had finished with the area she had started on and was yet again moving to another area that happened to be the main foyer. She cleaned what she could with still quite a few people moving or standing around and then was able to clean the other areas of the floor when they moved out of the way. By a bit later in the afternoon, the whole foyer had been cleaned, and was showing a much better reflective surface than it had before she was assigned to clean it. She stood up and went outside to empty the bucket and to also return the brush and cleaning solution to the guy that had given her the assignment to begin with. After she had done that, she was given another assignment which was to go to the Alpha's room and help him polish some stuff that needed, well, polishing.

She nodded before asking around to find out where the Alpha's room was and a fellow slave that had been around it told her, saying that it was on the second floor and third door down from the staircase. She nodded with a small smile and in thanks before she started to head back into the castle and to the staircase to go to the room where her new assignment was.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 26th, 2022, 10:53:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link was already exhausted from his morning walk around the house, observing the slaves at work as pack mates bossed them around. I just need some time to myself He thought. He made his way back up the stairs, ignoring everything going on in the background.

He finally reached his room and could hear a faint sound of footsteps near his door. Link opened it slowly, to peer in without being noticed. He squinted his eyes, making out the shape of a girl. He recognized those curves and silky hair. His chest began to ache and his heart began to pound. He felt as if she could hear it, as it thudded in his ears. Link couldn’t take his eyes off her, he was so fixated that he didn’t even realize he was leaning a little too hard on the door, causing a loud creak.

“Shit.” He muttered under his breath. He looked down quickly, before she could meet his eyes. Realizing her stare was probably burning a hole in him, he stumbled, “I am sorry if I startled you. I wasn’t expecting you to be here this early.”
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie was very surprised to see that the boy from the night before was the Alpha as well as him wanting her to do a job for him, especially after he had reacted to her having accidentally disturbed him around that time after hearing the door creak. “Oh, um it’s okay. I was just surprised to learn that you’re the Alpha as I didn’t know. No one tells us lowly Omegas anything. I finished my initial task, and I was told to come here right away. So, um what stuff can I help you polish?” she said and asked in reply to everything he said. While she waited for his response, she felt her heart get a bit fluttery by being near him and she also found herself start leaning a bit more towards him. When she noticed that, she stopped herself from doing it further while blushing just the slightest bit.

She then happened to catch his eye by ducking her head enough to do so, causing a jolt-like feeling to go through her as if she was struck by lightning. “What…?” she asked with wide eyes as she put her hand over her chest. “Y-You’re my mate?” Then she got worried again with how he’d react to what she just said and looked down at the floor, finding it very interesting.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on January 17th, 2023, 3:14:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link’s heart beat pounded so loudly in his ears, he couldn’t stand it. Not now moon spirit! This is a peasant! What is wrong with you?! He thought angrily. After hearing her soft anxious voice, he felt his face getting hot. He hesitated for a moment, then slowly looked up to meet her eyes. He stopped himself from gasping, as he was met with big, round, icy blue eyes, hinted ever so slightly with green specks. The way she gazed at him, she looked like a deer in the headlights mixed with a lost puppy. Hm. Kinda cute. He thought to himself. He registered what she said as she trailed off, he tilted his head in confusion. “What exactly did you just say?” He spat.

Suddenly feeling nervous, he snapped out of the daze. He furrowed his brow, and showed a bit of a snarl. “Clean the bathroom, every inch.” He said, coldly. Ignoring her presence now, he peeled off his shirt, snagged a cigarette from his desk, and sat down on his bed. Link leaned back against the headboard, lighting the cigarette, slyly watching her from the corner of his eye.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie flinched a bit as if she’d been slapped when she heard his snarl followed by his question that was asked soon after her own. She looked up briefly to see him now shirtless and on his bed before looking down again right as she heard what her task was. “Yes sir,” she said before going into the bathroom and then starting to clean it soon after finding the supplies under his sink. She put cleaning powder in the toilet first and then sprayed the cleaning solution in and around the tub (the bathtub’s surface, ledges, and walls), turning her attention to the floor afterward while she waited for the areas she treated to start soaking in. After she was done with the floor, she cleaned the sink and mirror before turning her attention back to being on the toilet and tub.

She took the toilet brush and cleaned inside it first before taking her sponge and cleaning the underside of the seat. After that was done, she wiped the walls and ledges with the sponge, then took another brush, and cleaned the tub’s surface. She then took a rag and wiped the underside of the toilet seat clean before doing the same with the tub’s walls and ledges followed by the sink. She took a cup and filled it with water a bunch of times to rinse out the tub before then putting the supplies back where she had gotten them, stepping out of it and to the side soon after. “Done and ready for inspection sir,” she said with her head down so that she wasn’t looking at him.

She stayed where she was while waiting to see what he’d say about it as well as any other cleaning task he might want her to do.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 30th, 2023, 6:25:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link tried to ignore Veronica, but couldn’t keep his eyes off her. He couldn’t shake the way she made him feel. It irritated him. Can we focus on my actual mate, moon spirit? He thought angrily. He drew his eyes away from her, realizing how hard he was staring.

After she finished, he walked into a perfectly polished bathroom. Satisfied, he the demanded, “You can clean out my lounge area.” He pointed to the closed door on the opposite side of the room. Link studied her body again, he could feel himself drooling. He quickly looked away again, clenching his fists. I just want to snatch her up and have her all to myself! His moon spirit shoved the thought in his head and it made him angrier. He bit his cheek and aggressively pulled away from standing near her.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie nodded and started to head towards the door he pointed at, but then she suddenly stopped and turned back around. Her expression seemed to have changed in the past five seconds. She seemed to look a bit older as she sauntered over to him, slowly, before she got really close to him. She also looked him up and down before clinging to his arm. “I sensed you checking Veronica, or rather Ronnie, out earlier. Are you sure you can keep ignoring her? Your mate connection will get stronger whether you like it or not,” she practically purred in his ear just before she adopted an embarrassed expression soon after.

“What just happened?” she asked before she noticed that she was super close to and clinging to him. Her face got tomato red before she backed away and said, “I-I’m so sorry. I have no idea what just happened.” “Um I’ll just get started on cleaning out your lounge area as you requested now,” she added a few seconds later as she quickly headed to the closed door while muttering in annoyance to herself, “What the hell did you just do moon spirit?”
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on January 17th, 2023, 3:20:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link could hear his moon spirit laughing in the background. He froze, standing stiff as a board. Veronica’s touch sent electric shivers through his entire body. His knees felt weak as she purred into his ear with such strong confidence. He felt as if the world stopped and he was melting. Link tried to speak but only stuttered out a few inaudible words.

Enjoy your new toy, Link. How’s a peasant for a mate? His moon spirit taunted him. He watched her stumble through her apology and quickly get back to work. He, as always it seems, couldn’t take his eyes off her. He watched her silky hair bounce with each step. All he wanted was to snatch her up and have his way with her. Link shook the thoughts away and slowly walked back to his bed to read, still stunned at what just happened.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

I was just helping you out, was the innocent reply and Ronnie just rolled her eyes without replying back. She got to work quickly on cleaning his lounge area, organizing it soon after to make it look more roomy. It took her about ten minutes or so to do, but it seemed longer than that with the constant back and forth teasing and annoyed replies between herself and her moon spirit. When she was done with the newest task he gave to her, she went back into the main area of his room. “Done. Anything else I can do for you sir or may I be dismissed?”

She said and asked what she did with her attention being on the floor, but still loud enough that he could hear. She only stammered when she was nervous or caught off-guard.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on September 10th, 2022, 10:34:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

When Ronnie returned, Link couldn’t control his desire. He grabbed her chin, forcing their eyes to meet. “Look at me when you speak.” He said. He held her gaze, letting the corner of his mouth curl into a smirk. His moon spirit chimed in, Oooooh the things he is thinking about doing to you, pretty little peasant.”, he said, the words seeming to slide off his tongue, intensifying the moment.

Realizing he said that out loud, Link let go a took a step back. He looked down, feeling his face turn red hot. “Sorry…sometimes my moon spirit thinks he is funny.” He muttered, trying to shrug it off. ”Uh…you can be dismissed now. Thanks.” Link said.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Private Stage”