Creature 375 - Arkenian Sunbeast

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature 375 - Serendim

Post by BBkat »

Egg is at 71%!
Can't wait to see it.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

LOL at Cass....and oh my I didn't expect a new release of a creature already....Wish they were a tad cheaper but I will get some soon as I'm out of egglock.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Souleater
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Souleater »

Female HatchieImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Lion! I was right, it is a lion!

(female hatchling)

Text-
Serendim hatchlings are completely covered in soft, pale fur, except for their bushy blue manes. These little ones are constantly in action, running around excitedly and climbing things. They are partial to exploring areas that seem dangerous, but it's no cause to be alarmed. No matter how precarious its possession, a serendim never slips of falls. It never pushes anything off of shelves or counters, either, but instead weaves between objects without disturbing them. The only known way to keep a serendim hatchling from moving is to put something glittery in front of it. These strange hatchlings will easily spend an hour staring at a shiny item, mesmerized by the light reflecting off of it.
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

Ho dayum! XD So adorable and sexy at the same time, i absolutely adore gold and blue together, great color combo!
SirRaychu
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirRaychu »

All the lions these past 2 months! I need to get some of these, be real cool if the male was a dif colour.

ImageImageImageImageImage

25/25
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

BBkat wrote:Lion! I was right, it is a lion!

(female hatchling)

Text-
Serendim hatchlings are completely covered in soft, pale fur, except for their bushy blue manes. These little ones are constantly in action, running around excitedly and climbing things. They are partial to exploring areas that seem dangerous, but it's no cause to be alarmed. No matter how precarious its possession, a serendim never slips of falls. It never pushes anything off of shelves or counters, either, but instead weaves between objects without disturbing them. The only known way to keep a serendim hatchling from moving is to put something glittery in front of it. These strange hatchlings will easily spend an hour staring at a shiny item, mesmerized by the light reflecting off of it.
:aah: :aah: :aah:

Well...there goes my gold... :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

/legasp

:well: They're so prettiful! Too bad I just egglocked myself and then found out about these...
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Lions? :yey:

:t-swoon:
GlassWalker
Secret Artist
CreaturesTrade