Sprites!

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Manda-0x
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sprites!

Post by Manda-0x »

(Sorry, went to delete the previous post and found out I couldn't, so I'm sorry for double posting!

Well I for one think you have a real talent, KooshyKoKo :)
They're really well done! :) I especially like the fedora, even if it's not alive.
Kurios wrote: Which is why they (the OP) should do it themselves and compile a nice list. :yarly:
[/quote][/quote]

In my opinion, it's just easier like this. Link to your thread but put a sprite aswell so people can go see the ones they like and comment. It's good for the artists, because they get to display their stuff and also for the art lovers because we don't have to go through every page. It gets tiring trying to find the ones we like best.

And it's also good for people like Kooshy who said he didn't feel confident to put up his own thread because he didn't think his art was good enough. Anyway, just personal opinion. I find my thread sort of like an Art Museum. People aren't going to go to 50 artists house just to see their paintings, they'll go to a place where their all in one spot. Easier for everybody. Besides, it only takes 30 seconds to post a sprite.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sulaiman7
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sulaiman7 »

mmhm kewl
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit by mod: no eggspam!
click plz ^^
Click please =D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Manda-0x
CreaturesTrade

Post by Manda-0x »

uhm...thank you?...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”