How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by pegasi1978 »

Thoughts and prayers to the people of Baltimore after the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Walked smack into a glass window today (window is fine) and cut just under my eyebrow with the edge of my glasses frame in the process. :facepalm:
I just, zeroed in on the photo place (was going to get my passport done) that I *thought* I was heading towards a pair of open doors but no it was a glass window BESIDE the door (for context, we're talking Walmart doors here, the second set inside was the one i walked into).
So now i have a bandage stuck to my head.
ow
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Owwwww! I've never had one before, but I'm beginning to think I have a uti.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Heck

I set out writing this fic with the intention of exploring how a relationship went from friendship to 'horrible enemies'

And I planned on making my readers first like this character, all so I could hurt him and them

And I have hurt myself in the process

Fallen to my own tricks

I was too powerful to be allowed to write this
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Desade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

pegasi1978 wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:41:44 am Owwwww! I've never had one before, but I'm beginning to think I have a uti.
Oh noooo. Those are the worst. I used to get them chronically. Highly recommend Azo for pain relief!
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
25/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Here's a fun brainstorm idea: Which MS creatures would you think would look best featured in ads for the site? I'm gonna make some facebook/instagram ads to hopefully recruit new players. :bounce: I don't have great design skills but I think making little banner ads will be fun regardless.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

pegasi1978 wrote: March 27th, 2024, 12:41:44 am Owwwww! I've never had one before, but I'm beginning to think I have a uti.
get thee to a doctor (or an urgent care if you can't see your primary immediately)! they'll give you antibiotics and stuff (they usually give you antibiotics just to be safe, even before testing your urine), it's not worth suffering those at home (plus you dont want them to worsen anyway). antibiotics are a miracle for utis (seconding getting azo too tho, will help with the pain a lot). hope you feel better soon!
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Raneth wrote: March 27th, 2024, 10:21:46 am Here's a fun brainstorm idea: Which MS creatures would you think would look best featured in ads for the site? I'm gonna make some facebook/instagram ads to hopefully recruit new players. :bounce: I don't have great design skills but I think making little banner ads will be fun regardless.
Black/White Winged Cats
Kitsune/Arkenian Kitsunes
Light/Dark Minicorns
Glass Phoenix
Kollinus
Pennant-winged Pegasus
House Muris
Desert Courshound/Silkhound
any Crystalwing/Pygmy Gemdragon/Pygmy Crystalwing
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Raneth wrote: March 27th, 2024, 10:21:46 am Here's a fun brainstorm idea: Which MS creatures would you think would look best featured in ads for the site? I'm gonna make some facebook/instagram ads to hopefully recruit new players. :bounce: I don't have great design skills but I think making little banner ads will be fun regardless.
I'd say some of the classics at least, like a Phoenix and Pegasus, probably a crystalwing, Koi Fish is the first creature in the bestiary, and as a more random one, maybe Candle Ayoti?
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

the crystalwings are pretty emblematic? people like dragon-y things generally too (tho probably would want to use other creatures as well to differenciate from dragon-only sites like dragon cave). i'm partial to a lot of the solstice and spring holiday creatures personally- idk if doing seasonal ads would be feasible, but that might be a good draw too.Or even just having a few to show off/advertise the events in general (like here's some of the creatures you could get for participating in events etc).

like the wootootoos are so fun (maybe an ad showing off some of the hybrid critters? i feel like the breeding/hybrids are also a draw to ms)
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”