What makes you happy

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

what makes you happy most

Dreams
17%
Pie
3%
Your family
17%
Toys/Games
23%
Friends
26%
Ponies
3%
UNICORNS POOPING RAINBOWS FOR NO REASON!!!!
10%

Total votes: 99

froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: What makes you happy

Post by froglady »

Going to my senior rehab exercise class. It's nice to see smiling faces and have people say "Hi" to me after over 2 years of near-total social isolation. I isolated with COVID, too, which means it's been more like 4 years, really. I didn't realize how much I missed people until now. I've been terribly lonely and didn't even know it. I had a whole year of poor health with multiple procedures that kept me out of action, then I spent a year trying to get strong enough to go out and do things again. Then I stumbled upon this program and everyone is in the same sort of boat. Not going places because they don't know how far they have to walk to get into the place, to get to the first place to sit, ARE there places to sit spaced throughout the area, etc. Getting groceries delivered because we can't physically walk that far or stand that long or get the groceries up the porch steps at the house. My friends all moved away to cheaper places while I was busy being sick, so I've just been watching TV and on the internet since the start of 2022 until now. Now I have people who call me by name, ask how I'm doing today, joke along with me about how much "torture" this class is. I'm so happy I cry after every class in thankfulness for having people know I exist.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Popsicle stand”