How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Rainwater »

I have a cold. My nose hurts- my chest hurts from coughing- my belly hurts- my head hurts. I just want to sleep, but my cats want my attention.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Rainwater wrote: January 30th, 2024, 1:32:17 pm I have a cold. My nose hurts- my chest hurts from coughing- my belly hurts- my head hurts. I just want to sleep, but my cats want my attention.
Get well soon!
And yeah, cats are like that. I miss when I could sleep in on the weekends without being screamed awake by Hermes specifically (Miro is nice and quiet unless he has an OPINION about something. He never really grew out of Kitten Mew Phase)...

My back hurts and I don't know why. Told my dad who gave me a few painkillers so hopefully that'll be enough, didn't do anything weird today either. Hopefully this won't be like my wrist which, sometimes multiple times in a short time period, decides to just hurt a lot for a little while (Usually only a few minutes at most, but it's never fun). I always wear wrist bands because of that, so that whenever my wrist suddenly hurts a lot I can just put both (or on days where I also wear my old one (Don't know where the other of that pair went, sadly), all three) on that one wrist to soften the pain properly. I don't think it's the way I use my mouse that causes my wrist pains, as I tend to hold the mouse kind of sideways (due to my main button being right, which I originally did because left stopped working but I wanted to not replace it yet again for a bit longer. Took some time to get used to it, but never switched back to maining left because right as main is surprisingly comfortable for me), plus my wrist bands add some extra comfort.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

We now have a Magistream Instagram account! All the updates that so far have been posted on Facebook and X/Twitter will from now on also be posted on Instagram! :D https://www.instagram.com/magistream
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Woke up around 6 am (11pm magi time) excited for the new February donis. Was told there were still about 24 hours left until their release. :facepalm:
by Saebra
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY TEST. IM DOING AMAZING RN. WOOOOOO
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

LittleMaple wrote: January 31st, 2024, 10:58:27 am I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY TEST. IM DOING AMAZING RN. WOOOOOO
CONGRATS! :woo: :woo: :woo:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Had a lot of fun with an old classmate of mine today (We go to the same place on Mondays and Wednesdays, and he brought his 3DS (and I brought my DSi and DS Lite because of that) as well as his Wii), and am now learning how to use the Setblock command in Minecraft so I can make cool loading zones with End Gateway blocks. In general good day, aside from still not having finished the story I was supposed to have finished last month...
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Real wrote: January 31st, 2024, 2:24:48 am Woke up around 6 am (11pm magi time) excited for the new February donis. Was told there were still about 24 hours left until their release. :facepalm:
This would be much more amusing on Feb 29th.,..
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

MistyoC wrote: January 31st, 2024, 6:05:42 pm
Real wrote: January 31st, 2024, 2:24:48 am Woke up around 6 am (11pm magi time) excited for the new February donis. Was told there were still about 24 hours left until their release. :facepalm:
This made me giggle. I'm actually going out on a date night with hubby on that specific day for the first time ever.
We're going to see Dune Part 2 at the movies, they had advanced screening and we got tickets!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grabbed some donis that I forgot to get sooner but at least I was able to get them! Whew! Love the Shimmering Shop, best thing to happen for MS.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Danafox wrote: January 31st, 2024, 7:26:43 pm
MistyoC wrote: January 31st, 2024, 6:05:42 pm
This made me giggle. I'm actually going out on a date night with hubby on that specific day for the first time ever.
We're going to see Dune Part 2 at the movies, they had advanced screening and we got tickets!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grabbed some donis that I forgot to get sooner but at least I was able to get them! Whew! Love the Shimmering Shop, best thing to happen for MS.
We'll be returning from The Star Trek Cruise that day, which is leading to some joking about time dilation or the date not existing
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Community Discussion”