Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

Post by sammythethief »

Question about the sitting exchange: I can grab up to 100 codes at a time. Say I grab 100 codes, then prompt it to give me 100 more, will I get the same codes, or will it spit out different ones? In an ideal world I'd grab as many as I possibly can, run them through the eggsitting code cleaner, and throw 'em all in the click threads. However, it takes time to generate the codes and then clean them up, so I'm just wondering if it's worth it to keep reloading for more codes, or if it'll keep giving me the same ones.

Thanks! ^_^
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

It can give you the same ones again. There should be no need to run them through the eggsitting code cleaner though, as the sitting exchange already does that for every creature code it spews out. ^.^
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Rosehill wrote: October 29th, 2023, 3:20:09 am It can give you the same ones again. There should be no need to run them through the eggsitting code cleaner though, as the sitting exchange already does that for every creature code it spews out. ^.^
:yey: Ooh, that's good to know! Thank you!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!

Return to “Community Discussion”