How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by HiddenMystic »

Guitar god Jeff Beck passed away yesterday . He was 78 and passed suddenly it says from bacterial meningitis.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Playing catch up is going okay. Got a ton of cookies and potions to use.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Medical stuff
Spoiler
Got some labs back recently and can see that my iron transfusions from last summer have made me no longer anemic. ^_^ That's really good because my condition had been chronic, and I would zigzag between anemia and normal all the time.

My DHEA sulfate, though... Holy moly, I'm aware my pituitary and adrenal glands are struggling to function properly and I take medication for that, but the numbers on my DHEA sulfate have me concerned. The normal range is 83-377...

... Mine was 9. O.o

I think I know what I'm asking at my follow-up next week.
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Lisa Marie Presley passed away just a bit ago from cardiac arrest. She was only 54...RIP Lisa - be at peace with your dad. T_T :t-cry:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

HiddenMystic wrote:Lisa Marie Presley passed away just a bit ago from cardiac arrest. She was only 54...RIP Lisa - be at peace with your dad. T_T :t-cry:
She is with her son too... RIP :t-cry:
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Something said cher had passed away... I think I heard it was a hoax...

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

LokiWolfbane wrote:Something said cher had passed away... I think I heard it was a hoax...
Hadn't seen anything about her - did spot that Robbie Knievel (Evel's son) passed away earlier today at 60 from pancreatic cancer.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Ugh, my brain has been totally scrambled for at least a week now... Just awful panic attacks, this overall feeling of confusion and panic... And I proceeded to accidentally kill a bunch of DragonCave eggs/hatchlings that I had been so excited to score because I was too out of it to get on the computer. T_T
I hope I can get the batch I have right now to adulthood, buuut it's not looking good.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

Pugnacious wrote:Ugh, my brain has been totally scrambled for at least a week now... Just awful panic attacks, this overall feeling of confusion and panic... And I proceeded to accidentally kill a bunch of DragonCave eggs/hatchlings that I had been so excited to score because I was too out of it to get on the computer. T_T
I hope I can get the batch I have right now to adulthood, buuut it's not looking good.
There are websites to pretty easily hatch and grow those dragons as long as you wait a little bit between picking them up and loading them in (to avoid sickness), have you tried those?

My day today is aggressively quiet after a very busy week. Pretty good so far <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

Pugnacious wrote:Ugh, my brain has been totally scrambled for at least a week now... Just awful panic attacks, this overall feeling of confusion and panic... And I proceeded to accidentally kill a bunch of DragonCave eggs/hatchlings that I had been so excited to score because I was too out of it to get on the computer. T_T
My advice, based on how I do things myself, is to wait until they're at exactly 5 days, or just a little under (so like 4 days and 19 hours or so) and then pop them into this site. You can also add them here and/or here if you feel like they're not getting enough views in just the one and could use an extra boost :wave:

Also! Just thought I'd mention, since you're accepting aid from others, you might consider going into account settings and toggling on the 'Display username on dragon info page' option, since you need a persons UN to add their eggs to a site, and without that option toggled, there's no way to know who a dragon belongs to (as far as I'm aware.)

Return to “Community Discussion”