Short Stories

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Livid
CreaturesTrade

Short Stories

Post by Livid »

I thought I would post something here, things I randomly come up with or whatever else.

------------
A Boy and His Hawk

I thought it would be like any other... Every other hunting trip.. I-I thought it wouldn't change! I let his Wrasse launch into the air. That was it. I swear I didn't call any more hawks. Did I? No... No... I-I didn't. I wouldn't have done that to him. We grew up together. Today was supposed to be no different than the previous hundreds of times. How did I let this happen? How could I...

It was all... slow. Slow motion. Why did it go so slow? I couldn't have done anything. Right? Haha, I'm right, right? It wasn't my fault? Or was it..? Haha...I-it wasn't me... Right? All I could do was watch. All I could do was... Why was this happening?

I was smiling. I was laughing. Wrasse was... he was talking to me like always. His squawks, I mean... He just... I don't know where the other hawk came from. Why was it so big? I... I thought Wrasse was large enough. No. No, no, no no no! NO. How could I have been so STUPID? Why didn't I DO ANYTHING? My friend was RIPPED APART. And I did NOTHING.

I DID NOTHING.

I DID NOTHING.

------------

Return to “The Parlor”