The "How much is it worth?" Thread

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Andrius1z
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The "How much is it worth?" Thread

Post by Andrius1z »

How much is male pastel arkai hatchling worth? Unfrozen for now, but at >50% growth
Final Outpost lab: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Andrius1z

Wishlist: any event creature from the last few years, but of course any creature at all would be appreciated :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Andrius1z wrote:How much is male pastel arkai hatchling worth? Unfrozen for now, but at >50% growth
The maximum price I have seen them go for is 5k.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

No that I want to part with any, but to buy what I'm missing, I need gold. There have been no recent sales that I can find, and Master Belmos has none so this may be a stretch, but does anyone know how much the following donis might be worth these days?

Falx Owl
Nazar Owl
Luteus Owl
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

Hoe much do shards typically go for?
Selling 30 shards for 45,000 gold each
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

midnightem wrote:Hoe much do shards typically go for?
Looking like an average of 40k a shard these days.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Alvin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alvin »

Revan wrote:No that I want to part with any, but to buy what I'm missing, I need gold. There have been no recent sales that I can find, and Master Belmos has none so this may be a stretch, but does anyone know how much the following donis might be worth these days?

Falx Owl
Nazar Owl
Luteus Owl
Last I saw, those were in the 1mil+ area
ImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Revan wrote:No that I want to part with any, but to buy what I'm missing, I need gold. There have been no recent sales that I can find, and Master Belmos has none so this may be a stretch, but does anyone know how much the following donis might be worth these days?

Falx Owl
Nazar Owl
Luteus Owl
Master Belmos' prices:

Falx Owl - 240k
Nazar Owl - 400k
Luteus Owl - 150k

Something to keep in mind, Master Belmos has gold, so some of his prices can seem low. When I'm pricing doni, I usually check caniskoppie's shard prices in her profile area and use them to find a middle ground.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Enchanteddil wrote:

Falx Owl
Nazar Owl
Luteus Owl
Master Belmos' prices:

Falx Owl - 240k
Nazar Owl - 400k
Luteus Owl - 150k

Something to keep in mind, Master Belmos has gold, so some of his prices can seem low. When I'm pricing doni, I usually check caniskoppie's shard prices in her profile area and use them to find a middle ground.
Master Belmos has none for sale, and his prices don't really take into account the rarity or popularity of a critte (since you said, he has gold. Tons of it. :t-pirate: ), so I'm trying to figure out a good sale price based on what sold in the past, though it's been some years. Thanks for the tip about Caniskoppie! I'll check out her profile. I'll probably still be adjusting the pricing on the Owls in the coming days.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Yup, that why I use Caniskoppie's shard guide and determine something between Belmos' prices and hers ^.^
Pikachu
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pikachu »

would like to know how much a few creatures are worth,

light/dark pegasus
leviathan

and what are considered "legendary" now and days? if you can go thru my keep and see if ive got anything worth something.
Back On Magistream :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Waynal”