The spookiest season is upon us once again!
Magistream's Halloween event for year 2023 will run from October 25th to November and last up to and including November 3rd.
Halloween creatures appear from October 25th up to and including November 3rd.
Detailed release information can be found in the Creature Release News thread once the creatures are released on October 25th.
Gifting will start on October 25th. Sending gifts will be available up to and including October 30th. Opening received gifts will be possible starting from October 31st. For those new to the site or gifting events, here's a quick break-down as to what gifting means:
- You can gift unfrozen eggs and hatchlings to other users.
- In order to gift a creature, click on "Give" on the creature's page or next to the creature in your keep view, fill in the recipient's username, fill in a note if you want, and send it. If you want to send the gift anonymously, check the box that says to send it anonymously.
- You can gift an unlimited amount of creatures, but only three creatures to any one person.
- You can receive a maximum of 25 presents. In order to see how many presents you have, go to your Keep page and scroll to the bottom. If you see no mention of presents then you don't have any yet.
- To help people with finding other people to gift, the amount of gifts people already have can be seen on the person's profile as well as on topic view. It is possible to turn off seeing the gift counter from your profile settings, "Show Gift Count"-checkbox.
- You will get a badge in your profile for gifting at least ten gifts.
- A new drink will available starting from October 25th and up to and including November 3rd.
- The egg limit is raised with three for the duration of the event starting from October 25th and up to and including November 3rd. This means that you can get up to 8 eggs, and up to 10 if at least the last two you pick up are Donation Pet eggs.
Some of the site's major features, including trades are still out of order. I'll be doing my best to get trades working, at least in some capacity, by the start of this event. Trades are back! in a sort of limited capacity. Please see this post for details: viewtopic.php?t=233268
Community Discussion thread: viewtopic.php?t=233264