Quick question about missing creatures from 2011.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Psyber
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Quick question about missing creatures from 2011.

Post by Psyber »

Is there any possible chance of getting lost creatures restored that were born sometime back around late March of 2011 and went missing due to a server crash that happened sometime around after that date?

I have had a lot of the hectic and traumatic kinds of events in life on and off throughout the years so I am not surprised that I only am recently able to remember and recall enough details to be able to make a proper post about this. I also understand that there's the possibility that I have posted about this far too late for anyone to be able to help on this matter.

I remember making the donation amount required in order to purchase 2 eggs of the doni creature that I wanted. The donation page states that I made the donation of $6 on March 28th, 2011 and I bought the eggs shortly after the donation completed. I used the 6 shards to acquire 2 Azure Liyan eggs. I do not remember if they made it to hatchling or older before the crash happened.

Would it be possible to get them restored back at least as eggs?
If not is there still a chance to at least get the shards restored instead? If neither can be done then I understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
A born/natural psion with a love for gaming and cats! Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Quick question about missing creatures from 2011.

Post by BBkat »

You would have to PM Madd about this I believe.

For a while after the crash happened there was a form you could fill out to get missing things back, so it IS possible. And since you have proof of purchase I'm sure that would certainly help.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”