My clicks not counting

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
MishaBaby
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the arms of angels, finding my way back to unconquerable, indomitable hope...

My clicks not counting

Post by MishaBaby »

For the last few days, I've clicked my only hatchy in my Main tab, and those clicks have not been counting. I've seen this happen before but could never remember how long it had occurred, and placing them into a hatchery for others to click always made them grow, anyway. Figured I'd take the time to report it since it's happening again. I don't think it's creature specific.

♥ [Thank You!] ♥
♥ • ♥
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Nothing here yet....

[ Thank you to all of my gifters! ♥ ]
[ Sporadically active, weee! Mostly here for Hope. ]
[ Buying Solstice Creatures Born 12/25 ]

[ Not doing so well... Miss you guys. =( ]

[My WL v2]
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: My clicks not counting

Post by HiddenMystic »

I've had the same problem with both eggs and hatchies...this seems to fix it...

https://magistream.com/2-support-and-su ... #p22902809

Make sure to check the url - mine have that sid stuff every morning when I get online so I usually go look around a few threads in the community folder before going to click anything. I may not get the big bonus jump every time but it does grow otherwise.

Hope this helps....happy Halloween my friend. <3 :t-wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

If your creature links have the sid thing after them, you don't need to do anything more than simply refresh the page before you click them. You don't need to go clicking around the site or anything unnecessary like that. Just refresh your keep page and the sid will be gone and your clicks will count.
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Azima wrote:If your creature links have the sid thing after them, you don't need to do anything more than simply refresh the page before you click them. You don't need to go clicking around the site or anything unnecessary like that. Just refresh your keep page and the sid will be gone and your clicks will count.
Ummmm this isn't always true - I've been dealing with it off and on for over a year now - refreshing doesn't always make them go away...I'd follow Rosehill's advice (as I already do) lol. :lol:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Azima wrote:If your creature links have the sid thing after them, you don't need to do anything more than simply refresh the page before you click them. You don't need to go clicking around the site or anything unnecessary like that. Just refresh your keep page and the sid will be gone and your clicks will count.
Ummmm this isn't always true - I've been dealing with it off and on for over a year now - refreshing doesn't always make them go away...I'd follow Rosehill's advice (as I already do) lol. :lol:
:t-shrug: Works for me every time. Maybe it's something to do with what browser is being used? I use Chrome mostly and a single refresh always makes the (annoying) SID go away. :lol:

Do we even know what causes the SID thing to happen or why it's even a thing? :orly:
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”