Thanksgiving Event 2021

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby Arrias » November 18th, 2021, 2:45:50 pm

Ahhh can't wait for the Thanksgiving, turkey event this year! Any ideas as to what kind of poultry shenanigans we'll be getting into this year?? :woo:

My guess is that we'll have a different type of bird besides the usual turkeys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go!!!!

Ethereal Amagnae

Image
This egg looks as solid as any other, but your fingers pass through it whenever you try to pick it up.

Image (day)Image (night)



Image (f)





Reaper Amagnae

Image
This egg has several viciously sharp spikes growing out of it.

Image (f) Image (m)



Image (m) Image (f)

Last edited by Arrias on November 28th, 2021, 12:25:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Follow me on Twitter, I do follow backs. https://twitter.com/Arriasms
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Arrias
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 2965
Joined: May 16th, 2013, 8:37:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby NaoKitsune » November 18th, 2021, 3:26:14 pm

I had a dream that we got a whole bunch of new pastel colored bugs and they were gorgeous :lol:

I hope we get something cranberry or squash themed
User avatar
NaoKitsune
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 1357
Joined: July 25th, 2009, 10:19:07 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby vividmirage » November 18th, 2021, 3:47:31 pm

Maybe we'll get some side dishes for our roasted amagnae :lol:
☆ thanks for clicks! ☆
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
25/25 gifts, thank you so SO much!! <3

trading for 0.00% halloween hatchies, I'd love it if you took a look!

Image
User avatar
vividmirage
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
Posts: 803
Joined: May 20th, 2021, 9:19:22 pm
Location: searching for vaethers
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby CinnaminDraconna » November 18th, 2021, 7:06:15 pm

A contest using Sweet Potootos
A new Roasted Potooto
Mashed Potootos
Green Bean Calamari (related to Krakens)
Amagnae Pot Pies
Pecan Pygmies
A new hybrid between a Athenanas x Adunatonsus = Pineapple Glazed Hams
A new recolor of Cibeus Crab = Giant Golden Cibeus Crabs
Peacock Amagnae, introduced with a contest to collect their feathers
Stuffed Domestic Amagnae (like the Roasted Arkenian Goose)


... should I continue, lol. :derr:
Wishlist in Profile
Free lineaged creatures available - see my Lineage Freebies tab
User avatar
CinnaminDraconna
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 6553
Joined: December 15th, 2009, 12:38:59 pm
Location: USA, AL, Montevallo
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby vividmirage » November 18th, 2021, 7:45:49 pm

CinnaminDraconna wrote:A contest using Sweet Potootos
A new Roasted Potooto
Mashed Potootos
Green Bean Calamari (related to Krakens)
Amagnae Pot Pies
Pecan Pygmies
A new hybrid between a Athenanas x Adunatonsus = Pineapple Glazed Hams
A new recolor of Cibeus Crab = Giant Golden Cibeus Crabs
Peacock Amagnae, introduced with a contest to collect their feathers
Stuffed Domestic Amagnae (like the Roasted Arkenian Goose)


... should I continue, lol. :derr:

please, do share even more marvelous magistream puns :P
☆ thanks for clicks! ☆
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
25/25 gifts, thank you so SO much!! <3

trading for 0.00% halloween hatchies, I'd love it if you took a look!

Image
User avatar
vividmirage
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
Posts: 803
Joined: May 20th, 2021, 9:19:22 pm
Location: searching for vaethers
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby CinnaminDraconna » November 19th, 2021, 1:55:19 am

vividmirage wrote:please, do share even more marvelous magistream puns :P

Giant Pumpkin Pies & Mini-pumpkin Pastries
Cranberry Koi
Pilgrim Penguins
Candied Crystalwings
Baked Covisflower
Potooto Soufflé
Garlic Globefish & Garlic Goldfish
Harvest Moon Cookies to turn Direwolves into Harvest Moonwolves
Golden Amagnae - rare variant of the Olive/Brown/Silver Amagnae - won't know if you have one until it hatches
Turkeytrice - hybrid of any Dismot x any Amagnae
CornBread Creatures
New item - Red Dried Corn turns a wild Amagne into a Pastel Wugu Amagnae or Chromatic Wugu Amagnae or Phoenix Amagnae. It works only on eggs.

I think that's it, lol.. everything else is too far fetched :P
Wishlist in Profile
Free lineaged creatures available - see my Lineage Freebies tab
User avatar
CinnaminDraconna
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 6553
Joined: December 15th, 2009, 12:38:59 pm
Location: USA, AL, Montevallo
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby Atlantica » November 19th, 2021, 7:24:02 am

NaoKitsune wrote:I had a dream that we got a whole bunch of new pastel colored bugs and they were gorgeous :lol:

I hope we get something cranberry or squash themed

please no bugs i think we have had more than enough with the events last year... :t-fear:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Atlantica
CreaturesTrade
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 385
Joined: November 6th, 2020, 9:18:30 pm
Gender: Non-binary

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby AuraDragoness » November 20th, 2021, 12:25:58 am

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Peacock Amagnae

I would absolutely LOVE this!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Aura is with me~
Wishlist
My Shop | Past GBs & Events
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Image
User avatar
AuraDragoness
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 2051
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 4:12:20 pm
Location: In the skies~
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby Solstice » November 20th, 2021, 12:33:18 am

I'm so excited for the Harvest Festival! Although, I probably won't have much time to participate, unfortunately. Those darn family obligations, am I right? :lol:
ImageImage

To adult: none
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist on Profile!
25/25 Gifts! Thank you <3
User avatar
Solstice
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 328
Joined: August 31st, 2009, 3:29:17 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Postby Arrias » November 20th, 2021, 1:58:02 am

CinnaminDraconna wrote:
vividmirage wrote:please, do share even more marvelous magistream puns :P

Giant Pumpkin Pies & Mini-pumpkin Pastries
Cranberry Koi
Pilgrim Penguins
Candied Crystalwings
Baked Covisflower
Potooto Soufflé
Garlic Globefish & Garlic Goldfish
Harvest Moon Cookies to turn Direwolves into Harvest Moonwolves
Golden Amagnae - rare variant of the Olive/Brown/Silver Amagnae - won't know if you have one until it hatches
Turkeytrice - hybrid of any Dismot x any Amagnae
CornBread Creatures
New item - Red Dried Corn turns a wild Amagne into a Pastel Wugu Amagnae or Chromatic Wugu Amagnae or Phoenix Amagnae. It works only on eggs.

I think that's it, lol.. everything else is too far fetched :P


I love this lol.....but I'm now also hungry. :sweat:
Follow me on Twitter, I do follow backs. https://twitter.com/Arriasms
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Arrias
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 2965
Joined: May 16th, 2013, 8:37:45 pm
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Community Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SkyeWyven and 20 guests