How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby SirChicken » July 22nd, 2021, 6:51:53 am

VilaWolf wrote:Heads up; some really sick and twisted information has come out about the goings on at Blizzard/Activision. All the warnings apply for online gaming right now. Holy.... these people need to be arrested and Warcraft and Call of Duty servers (to name just 2 affected titles) burned. The games are not worth this.

Link to the lawsuit below.
Seriously, all the trigger warnings.

Ubisoft got in some hot water last year over the same kind of allegations, and they made little effort to make their employees feel safer. Hopefully they're next on the lawsuit train.
Please help my babies grow C:
[]
SirChicken
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association

Postby vividmirage » July 22nd, 2021, 9:54:18 am

SirChicken wrote:
VilaWolf wrote:Heads up; some really sick and twisted information has come out about the goings on at Blizzard/Activision. All the warnings apply for online gaming right now. Holy.... these people need to be arrested and Warcraft and Call of Duty servers (to name just 2 affected titles) burned. The games are not worth this.

Ubisoft got in some hot water last year over the same kind of allegations, and they made little effort to make their employees feel safer. Hopefully they're next on the lawsuit train.

and they have the nerve to release a statement denying everything— not surprising but still so disgusting that they’re trying to defend their position and just continue on as if nothing’s wrong :t--.-:
☆ thanks for clicks! ☆

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

want donis? I’ve got five shards I can sell
@ 50k each— for breedings, or buying! :)
vividmirage
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association

Postby VilaWolf » July 22nd, 2021, 6:21:55 pm

vividmirage wrote:
SirChicken wrote:

and they have the nerve to release a statement denying everything— not surprising but still so disgusting that they’re trying to defend their position and just continue on as if nothing’s wrong :t--.-:

It reeks of the standard "we've investigated ourselves and found ourselves innocent."

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
Ask me about the Bunghole Giveaway | My Wish List
A Gender Trades post
VilaWolf
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Postby SirChicken » July 22nd, 2021, 10:25:22 pm

VilaWolf wrote:It reeks of the standard "we've investigated ourselves and found ourselves innocent."

I heard someone say HR is more for protecting the business rather than protecting its employees, and I think it is all the more true in this case. What those people *had* to endure is absolutely sickening...

I got an iPad as a Christmas/birthday gift this year (it came early in the mail today :D ). I'm so out of touch with Apple that it took me 5 whole minutes to figure out which app icon was Safari lol! :lol:
Please help my babies grow C:
[]
SirChicken
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association

Postby fawnfur13 » July 23rd, 2021, 3:12:36 am

Never thought I'd see people complaining about collab characters in a gacha game yet here we are :t-lol:
fawnfur13
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood

Postby Danafox » July 23rd, 2021, 3:27:14 am

fawnfur13 wrote:Never thought I'd see people complaining about collab characters in a gacha game yet here we are :t-lol:

What? you mean for Genshin? who is complaining and why exactly? I'm actually excited for everything that is upcoming from them. We finally are getting content and tons of it and more festivals and events with free resources and free stuff. All of that is great imo. Am curious about the complaint thou?

Danafox
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association

Postby fawnfur13 » July 23rd, 2021, 3:34:43 am

Danafox wrote:
fawnfur13 wrote:Never thought I'd see people complaining about collab characters in a gacha game yet here we are :t-lol:

What? you mean for Genshin? who is complaining and why exactly? I'm actually excited for everything that is upcoming from them. We finally are getting content and tons of it and more festivals and events with free resources and free stuff. All of that is great imo. Am curious about the complaint thou?

Mostly people complaining that it's 'immersion breaking' (though I've seen some people point out that the ones complaining probably haven't really played these kinds of games before and don't realize that nothing about it will be considered canon or involved in the game's story, just kind of existing in it's own little bubble.) I've also seen some saying that they just don't like the different art style for the character in question or that it's another -element- -weapon- type character, which y'know, fair enough I guess :t-shrug:

Basically just people thinking way too hard about it lol
fawnfur13
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood

Postby Danafox » July 23rd, 2021, 7:34:38 am

fawnfur13 wrote:
Danafox wrote:

Mostly people complaining that it's 'immersion breaking' (though I've seen some people point out that the ones complaining probably haven't really played these kinds of games before and don't realize that nothing about it will be considered canon or involved in the game's story, just kind of existing in it's own little bubble.) I've also seen some saying that they just don't like the different art style for the character in question or that it's another -element- -weapon- type character, which y'know, fair enough I guess :t-shrug:

Basically just people thinking way too hard about it lol

Yeah those are the people I just ignore. I will read what they say and then I'll just go along my way and enjoy stuff anyway. I never thought they would do a collab with that specific game to be honest, am surprised. But I saw what they posted on Twitter and it looks neat and cute. So I'll just wait till then and just enjoy and have fun ya know? It's a game it's meant to be fun and it's fantasy and stuff.
Danafox
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association

Postby AssassinsCreed » July 23rd, 2021, 10:24:59 am

Danafox wrote:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage[url=https://magistream.com/creature/13077569]
Image[/url]
AssassinsCreed
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association

Postby FennecFyre » July 23rd, 2021, 11:57:51 pm

There's a muscle in my neck doing a...twitchy thing.

It's probably fine :derp:
Tales from the Keep - a Magistream RP (OPEN)
-----
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.
FennecFyre
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Community Discussion