Poem's Clover Shop

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Poem's Clover Shop

Postby BeautifulPoem » November 24th, 2022, 1:46:53 am

A short setting story for those interested. Not required to read to purchase.
You find yourself in the middle of the woods somehow. Lost, you follow the only thing that sticks out in the forest, a small path of clovers. Soon you reach a clearing, a small hill coated in the lucky green plants. Sitting atop the hill is a large red and yellow striped tent, a stark difference to the viridescent surroundings. upon further inspection you can clearly see an opening in the tent that you cautiously open. Behind a table sits a cloaked figure. All you can make out from the hooded figure is bright green eyes with slitted pupils and the mass under the cloak, too big to be a person, and shaped to be in-between a biped and quadruped being. A delicately feminine voice calls out to you beneath the hood though you can't tell what exactly was said, and a sleeve covered hand gestures to the wares on the table. You look to see 8 glass bowls hover just slightly off the golden cloth covered surface filled with jeweled spheres. The figure picks up a ball from the bowl marked with a 500 on it and hands it to you. As you inspect the round object closely you can see a small creature inside, slumbering peacefully. You return the ball back to it's bowl before inspecting the others. Suddenly the voice speaks up, and this time you can understand them. First she speaks about what you have stumbled across, next of a game you can participate in and the rules. (If you would like the response to your creature request to be inline with the story, write the word "luck" at the top of your comment)

What is this?
This is a shop with a bit of a twist. You may order creatures like normal, but for those who participate with the story above, you can win free creatures or future discounts in this store.

What is the twist?
1 out of every 10 creature purchases will win a prize (# for winner is randomly generated). This prize is either a Silver card (10% off next purchase coupon) or a free creature 3k and under.

What are the rules?
1. You must use the correct word indicating to continue the story in order to enter
2. A minimum of 1k in creatures must be purchased to enter
3. You may not order consecutively (after ordering you must wait for another person to purchase before ordering again)
4. Start the trade, this will work better for the story

Is there anything else?
Yes!
1. If the price of a creature seems too low, you can purchase it at the price you believe is more fair and as a reward you will be given a Bronze card (5% off next purchase). Any like creature in the tab will move to the suggested price though so be careful to only do this to creatures priced too low.
2. Every month on the first day (or second if I'm busy), any creature whose species has not been purchased will be half priced if 2k and below, go down 1k at 3k-5k, down 2k at 7k, and down 3k at 10k. This will only happen once per creature. This is a good time to buy creatures at higher prices to gain bronze cards.
3. you can choose not to use cards and keep them instead, and if you have 2 they will be upgraded to a higher tier. You can only use one card at a time though.
4. Why keep cards? During holidays card holders will receive gifts of the newly released creature, for no charge. The amount of creatures gifted will depend on the level of the card. There may also be future use to the cards if enough people gain them.
5. Do you have to only pay in money? Nope! you can purchase using any creature from "my Parentless creatures I need to get" section on my profile. Since there are no prices there you may come up with what is fair (shop creatures are usually shop price +500g)
6. I am also looking for some story fitting art to add to this shop. YOU WILL BE CREDITED! Depending on the size and detail of the art you can receive one of the types of cards and even special creatures!
7. Please do not try to use this game as a way to seek profit (such as reselling) if caught you will be blacklisted.
8. If you are rude or do not follow the rules even after warnings, you will be grey listed (see bottom of page for details)

What creatures are there?
500g bowl
1k Bowl
2k bowl
3k bowl
4k bowl
5k bowl
7k bowl
10k bowl

Gold Card holders (20%):
Silver card holders (10%):
Bronze card holders (5%):
1. Brynmala

Art credit:

Black list
(all cards will be taken away, will be banned from playing the game, will not be allowed to buy creatures)

Grey listed
(month ban from playing the game)
Last edited by BeautifulPoem on November 24th, 2022, 3:09:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
21/25 gifts
Thank you for the gifts, a list of people who gave me gifts are in my profile.
Wishlist: check profile
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop

Please feel free to click on my eggs!
ImageImageImageImageImage
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Poem's Clover Shop

Postby BeautifulPoem » November 24th, 2022, 1:48:39 am

Reserved for future use
21/25 gifts

BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby Brynmala » November 24th, 2022, 3:51:32 am

Looking for a bit of luck... :)

Please could I have the 6 platypus hatchlings in your 500g bowl?
Thank you to everyone who gifted me :)
Image "Just one small aubergine..."

RIP Phoebe (avatar cat) - 1995 - 2nd June 2012

nice ninjas?

Mine:
Sitting:

For Sale, Gender swap PM me to discuss.
Brynmala
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association

Postby BeautifulPoem » November 28th, 2022, 5:27:50 pm

Brynmala wrote:Looking for a bit of luck... :)

Please could I have the 6 platypus hatchlings in your 500g bowl?

*note: rule 4 was added after this comment so this trade is exempt from following it*
As you order you notice an excited glint in the shopkeeper's eyes. Upon finishing your request the figure retrieves the 6 jeweled orbs from the 500g bowl. As they are grabbing the balls the sleeve falls back revealing large human like hands weaved from a teal yarn. The shopkeeper raises the spheres above their head before violently smashing them at your feet. A large puff of green smoke appears where the orbs had shattered, thankfully you are wearing shoes. Out of the green mist 6 full sized platypus come rushing out towards you, squeaking excitedly. As they start climbing you, you see the teal hand motion for payment. Struggling to reach the coin purse on your hip you finally manage to grab the correct amount before handing it over. The shopkeeper walks over to a black cauldron that you had missed on your first look around the tent, and with as much enthusiasm as when they were smashing the jeweled orbs, the coins were sent into the pot. Upon the payment entering, a red puff of smoke rose into the air above it. The excitement from the figure's eyes disappeared, clearly showing displeasure at the color. Returning to their spot at the table the delicately feminine voice returns, "unfortunately luck does not seem to be on your side, but since you are the first customer I feel that some reward is a must". The shopkeeper hands you a rectangular sheet of bronze metal, etched into the surface is a 4 leaf clover. "Bring this card to your next purchase for 5% off or keep it as a souvenir". As you stumble out of the tent, still covered in the 6 Platypus, you look behind you to only see an empty clover hill. Following the clover path once again you make it out of the woods only to find yourself in a place you recognize. Looking back you notice the clover path has disappeared. Clutching the bronze card still in your pocket you guess that if you need to find the shop again, you will be able to somehow.
+1 bronze card

Last bumped by BeautifulPoem on November 28th, 2022, 5:27:50 pm.
21/25 gifts

BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Return to Mercado