LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators


Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale! - update with Dark Naja

Postby Graveworm » May 19th, 2022, 5:07:08 am

Can I please get all of your Dark Najas, male and female? Should be six total
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Graveworm
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 1949
Joined: December 23rd, 2011, 1:33:41 am
Location: Nosgoth
Gender: Male

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale! - update with Dark Naja

Postby leica » May 25th, 2022, 8:09:30 am

Graveworm wrote:Can I please get all of your Dark Najas, male and female? Should be six total

Thank you :)
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 7029
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby Chess » May 25th, 2022, 10:53:49 am

Hi, I would like the following creatures:

2x f vesperbat (10k)
m/f pair nhirudo (10k)
f orange rabbitsune, lowest % (5k)
2x m silver rabbitsune, 1 highest and 1 lowest % (10k)
m/f pair violet rabbitsune (10k)
m/f pair snopal (6k)
2x m/f pair basjune (8k)

total should be 59k. Thanks! :D
User avatar
Chess
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 9444
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 6:32:02 pm
Gender: Female

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby leica » June 22nd, 2022, 7:36:52 am

Chess wrote:Hi, I would like the following creatures:

2x f vesperbat (10k)
m/f pair nhirudo (10k)
f orange rabbitsune, lowest % (5k)
2x m silver rabbitsune, 1 highest and 1 lowest % (10k)
m/f pair violet rabbitsune (10k)
m/f pair snopal (6k)
2x m/f pair basjune (8k)

total should be 59k. Thanks! :D

Thank you :)
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 7029
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby CinnaminDraconna » June 22nd, 2022, 10:16:59 am

I would like to purchase the 4 emerald psittarx dragon hatchlings from the streamborn tab @ 1k ea
Wishlist in Profile
Free lineaged creatures available - see my Lineage Freebies tab
Old gaming things for sale see profile
User avatar
CinnaminDraconna
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 6622
Joined: December 15th, 2009, 12:38:59 pm
Location: USA, AL, Montevallo
Gender: Female

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby AlphaWulf0 » June 23rd, 2022, 12:24:24 am

Hello! Could I but a female Western Oriental Scorpion, a male Isolerix Mantis, and a female Emerald Psittarx Dragon, for a total of 3k gold? Thank you!
User avatar
AlphaWulf0
CreaturesTrade
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 122
Joined: July 27th, 2009, 8:27:13 pm
Gender: Non-binary

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby leica » June 24th, 2022, 8:09:28 am

CinnaminDraconna wrote:I would like to purchase the 4 emerald psittarx dragon hatchlings from the streamborn tab @ 1k ea

Thank you :)
AlphaWulf0 wrote:Hello! Could I but a female Western Oriental Scorpion, a male Isolerix Mantis, and a female Emerald Psittarx Dragon, for a total of 3k gold? Thank you!

Thank you :wave:
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 7029
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby AlphaWulf0 » June 24th, 2022, 10:15:07 am

Oh, just realized the mantis was female! May I but another that's male?
User avatar
AlphaWulf0
CreaturesTrade
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 122
Joined: July 27th, 2009, 8:27:13 pm
Gender: Non-binary

Re: LTS: SB, EB, QB Sale!

Postby leica » June 29th, 2022, 4:36:49 am

AlphaWulf0 wrote:Oh, just realized the mantis was female! May I but another that's male?

Oh, I'm very sorry! T_T I'll trade with male.
Thank you for let me know it.


Last bumped by leica on June 29th, 2022, 4:36:49 am.
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 7029
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Previous

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests