FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2021)

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby Granitore » June 21st, 2022, 3:00:52 pm

Okay, question about the message outbox...

if i delete the message before it leaves the outbox (i know that if it leaves the outbox it got read), does the other player still see the message on their side (in their message folder)...

reason is i wanted to maybe switch the creature that i wanted to buy, but then got unsure and deleted the message from the outbox...
(well and if they see it and agree it is also okay...i just wondered, because me, unsure like i am, could not decide anymore between the 2 creatures...well the only difference between them is the gender (can be influenced by a potion) and the parent color, they are the same species, so i guess i wait for a surprise there...

just that it lead me to the question: if a message is unread in my outbox will the other person still get it if i delete it out of the outbox? i have found some outbox related posts but none answered that question (at least none that i found)

Thanks for any answers <3

edit: thanks to georgexu94 i now know the answer to this question (posted below by georgexu94, he was so nice and made a little message outbox test with me and posted the answer below) <3
Last edited by Granitore on June 22nd, 2022, 1:00:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
--I like food based critters--
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Granitore
CreaturesTrade
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 83
Joined: November 1st, 2021, 1:50:17 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby georgexu94 » June 22nd, 2022, 2:27:50 am

Granitore wrote:Okay, question about the message outbox...

if i delete the message before it leaves the outbox (i know that if it leaves the outbox it got read), does the other player still see the message on their side (in their message folder)...

:t-wave: Conducted the test with Granitore. Result was recipient will still see the message was sent to them but they wouldn't see the title and message:
As title for the message:
Delete Message
This Message has been removed by its author before it was delivered.

And if i try to open it it just says: are you sure you want to delete this message?
Then i just get the options: yes / no

Image

Accredited Water Mage
Storyteller
In whatever you do, remember your last days, and you will never sin -Sirach 7:36

ImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
georgexu94
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 251
Joined: March 30th, 2013, 4:00:32 am
Location: Callisto Islands
Gender: Male

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby VictoriaWings » June 23rd, 2022, 2:05:45 pm

Hello I have a Question or two...
1..Can you be charged for naming Unnamed Creatures? The reason why I am asking is Because I am missing like 10k I named 3 creatures
Hoshi, Ankareeda, And Jadyn I also Brought 2 donation creatures... while naming Hos and Ank The website kept shutting down on me.
Could it be while trying to reload the page it kept on rename them cause I had 12.215 coins I now have only 2.215 coins -.- (I was saving to be a dark mage)
2. Do the eggs need to be alive or frozen to be a dark mage?
User avatar
VictoriaWings
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
Posts: 13
Joined: March 23rd, 2015, 9:15:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby Enchanteddil » June 30th, 2022, 2:33:37 am

VictoriaWings wrote:Hello I have a Question or two...
1..Can you be charged for naming Unnamed Creatures? The reason why I am asking is Because I am missing like 10k I named 3 creatures
Hoshi, Ankareeda, And Jadyn I also Brought 2 donation creatures... while naming Hos and Ank The website kept shutting down on me.
Could it be while trying to reload the page it kept on rename them cause I had 12.215 coins I now have only 2.215 coins -.- (I was saving to be a dark mage)
2. Do the eggs need to be alive or frozen to be a dark mage?


1. You are not charged for naming unnamed creatures. You are charged for renaming creatures. The Bestiary shows how much is charged for renaming creatures. Maybe the site glitched while you were naming them and instead of naming, you were actually renaming them? Not sure how else you could lose gold while naming creatures.

2. Eggs for quests need to be live ones, not frozen.
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 17398
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby VictoriaWings » July 1st, 2022, 12:02:25 am

Aww okay Thank you so much
User avatar
VictoriaWings
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
Posts: 13
Joined: March 23rd, 2015, 9:15:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby wystearya » July 10th, 2022, 9:49:18 am

I haven't found this yet, so I hope it is ok to ask here:

Can shards be traded and/or sold? As in, could someone list some shards for sale for gold in the proper forum? Or not?

Thank you!
Image Image

Wishlist in profile. ^.^
User avatar
wystearya
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 1114
Joined: July 29th, 2009, 9:01:09 am
Gender: Female

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby georgexu94 » July 13th, 2022, 10:46:51 pm

wystearya wrote:I haven't found this yet, so I hope it is ok to ask here:

Can shards be traded and/or sold? As in, could someone list some shards for sale for gold in the proper forum? Or not?

Thank you!

Unfortunately, shards in themselves are not transferrable or tradeable. What happens is magi trade donis instead. Shards would be roughly converted in a sum of gold. I forgot how much (150k gold per shard if I am not mistaken)

Ex. A doni that is 3 shards worth would be sold for 450k g

Image

Accredited Water Mage
Storyteller
In whatever you do, remember your last days, and you will never sin -Sirach 7:36

ImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
georgexu94
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 251
Joined: March 30th, 2013, 4:00:32 am
Location: Callisto Islands
Gender: Male

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby wystearya » July 14th, 2022, 4:43:53 pm

georgexu94 wrote:
wystearya wrote:I haven't found this yet, so I hope it is ok to ask here:

Can shards be traded and/or sold? As in, could someone list some shards for sale for gold in the proper forum? Or not?

Thank you!

Unfortunately, shards in themselves are not transferrable or tradeable. What happens is magi trade donis instead. Shards would be roughly converted in a sum of gold. I forgot how much (150k gold per shard if I am not mistaken)

Ex. A doni that is 3 shards worth would be sold for 450k g


Thank you so much! ^.^
Image Image

Wishlist in profile. ^.^
User avatar
wystearya
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 1114
Joined: July 29th, 2009, 9:01:09 am
Gender: Female

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby Euasteros » September 13th, 2022, 1:51:39 am

Quick question from a newbie here! Is there a way to determine the rarity of a creature? Or is that kind of thing just sort of hearsay based on how many people are finding them?
Lab - Cave - Keep - Greenhouse
Image
Currently collecting insects!
User avatar
Euasteros
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3
Joined: September 4th, 2022, 11:05:30 pm

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2

Postby pegasi1978 » September 13th, 2022, 7:21:45 am

The Bestiary lists the official creature rarity.
Thank you! | Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
User avatar
pegasi1978
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 6038
Joined: July 22nd, 2009, 12:22:04 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Support and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests