Creatures 1085-1088

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby ToxicFlame » February 13th, 2020, 4:52:10 pm

I was really hoping/wondering if we were gonna get a Valentine's Event drink with these little critters but sadly there isn't any at the moment unless there's gonna be one the day of....? TwT

Image
"Normal is an Illusion. What is Normal for the Spider is Chaos for the Fly."
~ Morticia Addams

*My Roleplay*LTT Genders*Help Me, I'm Broke!*
FREE Pachinko Frozen Egg Game!
Follow me here:
*Instagram*Facebook*Twitter*
Image
User avatar
ToxicFlame
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 2690
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:10:12 am
Location: USA, NC
Gender: Non-binary

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby Danafox » February 13th, 2020, 8:19:08 pm

Any chance for these to stick around until monday? puhhhhleeeeeeeeeasssseeeee?
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Doni Megasale!
Unicorn Doni Auction

Code Ninjas: Hatchlings Only pls & TY.
thank you so much to my gifters <3!

Image
User avatar
Danafox
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 7951
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 9:05:48 am
Gender: Female

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby Airasyraye » February 13th, 2020, 9:07:41 pm

Sorry if asked, but I just bought a black Eshmeri from Remy's Inn, which was black in my Keep when I first went back to the Keep, but then when I clicked on it, it turned brown and now is brown when I look at it in my Keep. So... ?

I've seen the posts about the shop not showing what variant you're going to get (which is kinda dumb, imo), but it doesn't explain why it changed when clicked. Does this mean it's not going to be black? Is it going to change back? When can we be sure of getting a black one?
Image
Keowryn Talis done by the amazing Glasswalker
User avatar
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 2874
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 6:05:35 pm
Location: Ohio
Gender: Female

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby HiddenMystic » February 13th, 2020, 9:21:08 pm

Airasyraye wrote:Sorry if asked, but I just bought a black Eshmeri from Remy's Inn, which was black in my Keep when I first went back to the Keep, but then when I clicked on it, it turned brown and now is brown when I look at it in my Keep. So... ?

I've seen the posts about the shop not showing what variant you're going to get (which is kinda dumb, imo), but it doesn't explain why it changed when clicked. Does this mean it's not going to be black? Is it going to change back? When can we be sure of getting a black one?

From the previous page....
Rosehill wrote:The color of the egg shown in the shop does not tell which color you're going to get. Which color the creature ends up being is random regardless of which variant the shop is showing. :orly:
User avatar
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 7868
Joined: August 26th, 2009, 12:30:27 pm
Location: MS Old Folks Home

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby Airasyraye » February 13th, 2020, 10:52:20 pm

HiddenMystic wrote:
Airasyraye wrote:Sorry if asked, but I just bought a black Eshmeri from Remy's Inn, which was black in my Keep when I first went back to the Keep, but then when I clicked on it, it turned brown and now is brown when I look at it in my Keep. So... ?

I've seen the posts about the shop not showing what variant you're going to get (which is kinda dumb, imo), but it doesn't explain why it changed when clicked. Does this mean it's not going to be black? Is it going to change back? When can we be sure of getting a black one?

From the previous page....
Rosehill wrote:The color of the egg shown in the shop does not tell which color you're going to get. Which color the creature ends up being is random regardless of which variant the shop is showing. :orly:

I stated I saw that and also asked if there was more clarification than "it's a dice roll, good luck" so
Image
Keowryn Talis done by the amazing Glasswalker
User avatar
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 2874
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 6:05:35 pm
Location: Ohio
Gender: Female

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby HiddenMystic » February 13th, 2020, 11:30:47 pm

From the previous page....
Rosehill wrote:The color of the egg shown in the shop does not tell which color you're going to get. Which color the creature ends up being is random regardless of which variant the shop is showing. :orly:

I stated I saw that and also asked if there was more clarification than "it's a dice roll, good luck" so

No reason to get snippy - just thought you might have missed Rosehill's post since she answered your question previously....whether it was the answer you wanted or not. What we will get from the shop will be random - like it or not...I for one like it - never know what you're getting til it hatches. I had a couple of shop ones that the eggs were one color but they hatched out the opposite. :t-woo: :lol:
User avatar
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 7868
Joined: August 26th, 2009, 12:30:27 pm
Location: MS Old Folks Home

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby Airasyraye » February 13th, 2020, 11:35:26 pm

HiddenMystic wrote:From the previous page....
Rosehill wrote:The color of the egg shown in the shop does not tell which color you're going to get. Which color the creature ends up being is random regardless of which variant the shop is showing. :orly:

I stated I saw that and also asked if there was more clarification than "it's a dice roll, good luck" so

No reason to get snippy - just thought you might have missed Rosehill's post since she answered your question previously....whether it was the answer you wanted or not. What we will get from the shop will be random - like it or not...I for one like it - never know what you're getting til it hatches. I had a couple of shop ones that the eggs were one color but they hatched out the opposite. :t-woo: :lol:

Apologies then for the snippy, but for future reference, I read .... as being condescending.

At least that sort of answers my question: I *might* still get a black one, even if the egg changed from black to brown from a click. Thank you.
Image
Keowryn Talis done by the amazing Glasswalker
User avatar
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 2874
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 6:05:35 pm
Location: Ohio
Gender: Female

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby HiddenMystic » February 14th, 2020, 2:37:26 am

Pfffft still no albino - bred 7 pairs of pinks - 1 heartthrob and 6 not interested. XD I think they're taking lessons from all of my various wyverns. :t-noes:
User avatar
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 7868
Joined: August 26th, 2009, 12:30:27 pm
Location: MS Old Folks Home

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby Enchanteddil » February 14th, 2020, 4:07:07 am

HiddenMystic wrote:Pfffft still no albino - bred 7 pairs of pinks - 1 heartthrob and 6 not interested. XD I think they're taking lessons from all of my various wyverns. :t-noes:


After you breed for your collection, you are going to breed me some too, right? :t-lol: :t-lol:
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16310
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Creatures 1085-1088

Postby Hatori » February 14th, 2020, 12:15:23 pm

To clarify my question a little lol, I know that the color in the shop doesn’t guarantee the egg variant you get, but when I went to my keep it showed I had gotten the dark variants. I clicked on it and it turned to brown on the info page.
I apologize for any slow responses in advance. I get on when I can but there's a lot going on in my life right now so I can't get on as often as I'd like.

ImageImage
User avatar
Hatori
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 454
Joined: January 6th, 2010, 11:49:38 pm
Location: Texas
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Community Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests