Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Tyrannogon » March 11th, 2019, 2:24:04 am

Your pixel art is so gorgeous! ^.^
I have a two characters, but I couldn't decide which one to pick, if there's one you'd prefer. :t-sweat:
I hope I'm doing this correctly.
Commission please!
Creature One is a Tyrannosaurus-dragon hybrid, while the other is called a Frilled Spinxaur.
Color and Markings: Both are kind of hard to explain, but I have some references.
Appearence (eg. pictures for reference?):
Tyrannosaurus-dragon:
1, 2, 3
Spinxaur:
1
Gender?: Both are male
Pixel Size: 200 x 200
Name: Tyrannosaurus-dragon's name is Tyrth, while the Spinxaur is currently nameless.
Other: I can pay in pure gold, but I also have a Sepia Sepiida, Tigershark, Krampen Beast, Aurora Whale, and an Ice Kitsune if you're interested in any of them, though I'm uncertain how much any of them are worth, I haven't been on Magistream a lot as of late. :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Avatar character owned by me, sprites made by Lazuli
User avatar
Tyrannogon
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 674
Joined: January 7th, 2012, 3:00:32 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Seabra » April 3rd, 2019, 4:24:32 am

Tyrannogon wrote:Your pixel art is so gorgeous! ^.^
I have a two characters, but I couldn't decide which one to pick, if there's one you'd prefer. :t-sweat:
I hope I'm doing this correctly.
Commission please!
Creature One is a Tyrannosaurus-dragon hybrid, while the other is called a Frilled Spinxaur.
Color and Markings: Both are kind of hard to explain, but I have some references.
Appearence (eg. pictures for reference?):
Tyrannosaurus-dragon:
1, 2, 3
Spinxaur:
1
Gender?: Both are male
Pixel Size: 200 x 200
Name: Tyrannosaurus-dragon's name is Tyrth, while the Spinxaur is currently nameless.
Other: I can pay in pure gold, but I also have a Sepia Sepiida, Tigershark, Krampen Beast, Aurora Whale, and an Ice Kitsune if you're interested in any of them, though I'm uncertain how much any of them are worth, I haven't been on Magistream a lot as of late. :sweat:


This should be fine! I shall PM you when I am free to take this commission as I am quite busy at the moment.

I still have two other commissions on here that need finishing first, and I have started and new job whilst becoming ill so everything is abit tossed around. But I should be active again and ready soon! If you have any further questions just PM me :)
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1474
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Seabra » October 26th, 2019, 6:43:55 am

*OPEN*

I know I was on hiatus for a while, but I am back and taking commissions. If you have posted a request for a commission in this thread before and I couldn't accept it at the time, could you please post again so as I know you are still interested!

Thank you all <3
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1474
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Seabra » October 26th, 2019, 6:44:10 am

*OPEN*

I know I was on hiatus for a while, but I am back and taking commissions. If you have posted a request for a commission in this thread before and I couldn't accept it at the time, could you please post again so as I know you are still interested!

Thank you all <3
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1474
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Desade » October 28th, 2019, 7:09:33 pm

Would you accept a Jord Jormungandr for a 200x200?
24/25 gifts - thank you!
my wishlist!

Image
~ ♥ ~
I love you 3000.
User avatar
Desade
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 2366
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 11:29:37 pm
Location: Right here.
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Seabra » October 28th, 2019, 7:59:27 pm

Desade wrote:Would you accept a Jord Jormungandr for a 200x200?


PM sent! :D
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1474
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby TheNewBlack » October 28th, 2019, 8:28:08 pm

Hello!
Your art is awesome! I would definitely love it if you did a commission for me. I have plenty of creatures I can offer as payment-I am sure we can work something out. As for what I want, I'd like it if you made something you want to make. I have plenty of different ideas if you'd like to pick something you would like to do?
10/25 Gifts
Wishlist: Any Donis or Event creatures from within the past year
Any and all gifts would be really appreciated! Thank you to everyone who sends a gift! You'll be on my nice list for future events :)
Happy Halloween!
User avatar
TheNewBlack
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 22nd, 2017, 1:18:54 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Seabra » October 31st, 2019, 6:26:16 am

TheNewBlack wrote:Hello!
Your art is awesome! I would definitely love it if you did a commission for me. I have plenty of creatures I can offer as payment-I am sure we can work something out. As for what I want, I'd like it if you made something you want to make. I have plenty of different ideas if you'd like to pick something you would like to do?


Heya! Send me a PM with all the details <3
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1474
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Corvus » November 7th, 2019, 4:20:37 pm

I'd love a commission, but only if you're up for it. I'll post my info here, but... well, you see, I didn't draw the original art, I bought it from another artist, who doodled it and may not have been paying complete attention to how much logical sense it made. It's up to you how stylized or realistic you want to go with this, so if you can make this happen, that'd be awesome. :O If not, I'd fully understand!

Commission please!
Creature: A raven, of sorts
Color: Black & adjacent shades, Bone-colored heads
Markings:
This little beastie is a strange one! To be 100% honest with you, I am not entirely sure what's going on with this guy, because the original artist (Snowysaur on Tumblr) sells character doodles for $5 and... so... honestly, it's just a little doodle. I'm going to go out on a limb to describe this birb for you, but if you're looking at it and you think, "it would look better like this" or "I think it's meant to be more like this," I am absolutely not going to stop you. :lol:

The most obvious thing about them is that they have three heads, each of which is a bird skull. From there, I am thinking that there's some sort of cosmos-like fluffy neck feathers connecting the heads to the rest of the body. That's one of those "artist can do whatever" kind of things, I like how it is sorta space-y, though, that's cool. Though, how one would do that with pixels is beyond me. As for the body, I presume the intent was for this guy to have three wings per side, but I am not 100% sure about that, so however you interpret those wings is up to you, really. I'll say this much: they have one, singular tail and that I am pretty sure of. Oh, and three legs, just like the Yatagarasu Raven species here on Magistream.

Appearence:
Image
Gender: Nonbinary, I guess? Is "Three-Headed-Bird" a gender?

Pixel Size: Ideally I'd love to see this in 100px size, but honestly? I can't imagine how difficult it'd be to make anything about this character make sense in that small of a canvas, so I'd totally pay for a 200px piece! Just let me know.

Name: Currently Unnamed

Other: Payment would probably be easiest through Paypal, 'cause I can do USD, but I also have some pets I could offer you. Not sure how much of the cost they'd cover, though, so let me know if you want some combo of USD and pets, just pets, or just USD, and if pets... which pets.


A little link to my tumblr that proves I purchased (adopted) the bird art, and Snowy's rules about the art that states that I have permission to commission other artists to draw the character I adopted!

Corvus
Raven Collector - She/Her - Wishlist!
7/25 Halloween Gifts
Sales Thread
{ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage}
< Click the Ravens for my lineages! >
Image
Image
User avatar
Corvus
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 287
Joined: May 31st, 2009, 5:36:02 pm
Location: Where the Ravens watch and whisper.
Gender: Female

Re: Seabra's Pixel Pets! OPEN - New Content Available

Postby Seabra » November 8th, 2019, 11:45:01 am

Corvus wrote:I'd love a commission, but only if you're up for it. I'll post my info here, but... well, you see, I didn't draw the original art, I bought it from another artist, who doodled it and may not have been paying complete attention to how much logical sense it made. It's up to you how stylized or realistic you want to go with this, so if you can make this happen, that'd be awesome. :O If not, I'd fully understand!

Commission please!
Creature: A raven, of sorts
Color: Black & adjacent shades, Bone-colored heads
Markings:
This little beastie is a strange one! To be 100% honest with you, I am not entirely sure what's going on with this guy, because the original artist (Snowysaur on Tumblr) sells character doodles for $5 and... so... honestly, it's just a little doodle. I'm going to go out on a limb to describe this birb for you, but if you're looking at it and you think, "it would look better like this" or "I think it's meant to be more like this," I am absolutely not going to stop you. :lol:

The most obvious thing about them is that they have three heads, each of which is a bird skull. From there, I am thinking that there's some sort of cosmos-like fluffy neck feathers connecting the heads to the rest of the body. That's one of those "artist can do whatever" kind of things, I like how it is sorta space-y, though, that's cool. Though, how one would do that with pixels is beyond me. As for the body, I presume the intent was for this guy to have three wings per side, but I am not 100% sure about that, so however you interpret those wings is up to you, really. I'll say this much: they have one, singular tail and that I am pretty sure of. Oh, and three legs, just like the Yatagarasu Raven species here on Magistream.

Appearence:
Image
Gender: Nonbinary, I guess? Is "Three-Headed-Bird" a gender?

Pixel Size: Ideally I'd love to see this in 100px size, but honestly? I can't imagine how difficult it'd be to make anything about this character make sense in that small of a canvas, so I'd totally pay for a 200px piece! Just let me know.

Name: Currently Unnamed

Other: Payment would probably be easiest through Paypal, 'cause I can do USD, but I also have some pets I could offer you. Not sure how much of the cost they'd cover, though, so let me know if you want some combo of USD and pets, just pets, or just USD, and if pets... which pets.


A little link to my tumblr that proves I purchased (adopted) the bird art, and Snowy's rules about the art that states that I have permission to commission other artists to draw the character I adopted!


Writing up a PM to you now! :D
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1474
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Living Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests