LTB Falx Owl, Sepia Sepiida, Many More Donis, Event Eggs

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby LokiWolfbane » December 19th, 2019, 6:52:36 pm

I have a Anta Tapirucorn male. Not sure what they go for though.
Image
Loki's Doni's
*
LTB Large List
*
Wish List
*
Gold Mining Welcome
*
Image
LokiWolfbane
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3378
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 6:07:00 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby Magics » December 19th, 2019, 7:49:23 pm

LokiWolfbane wrote:I have a Anta Tapirucorn male. Not sure what they go for though.

How does a value of 350k sound? I'd be happy to trade the Temple Trickster and Pesrat + the remainder in gold for it ^_^
User avatar
Magics
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3964
Joined: July 5th, 2018, 8:05:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby LokiWolfbane » December 19th, 2019, 7:51:19 pm

Magics wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:I have a Anta Tapirucorn male. Not sure what they go for though.

How does a value of 350k sound? I'd be happy to trade the Temple Trickster and Pesrat + the remainder in gold for it ^_^


Sounds good.
Image
Loki's Doni's
*
LTB Large List
*
Wish List
*
Gold Mining Welcome
*
Image
LokiWolfbane
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3378
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 6:07:00 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby Magics » December 19th, 2019, 7:55:08 pm

LokiWolfbane wrote:
Magics wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:I have a Anta Tapirucorn male. Not sure what they go for though.

How does a value of 350k sound? I'd be happy to trade the Temple Trickster and Pesrat + the remainder in gold for it ^_^


Sounds good.

Awesome, trade's on the way. Thank you!
User avatar
Magics
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3964
Joined: July 5th, 2018, 8:05:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby Enchanteddil » December 19th, 2019, 11:58:43 pm

Magics wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:I have an extra Tzunun Mouse female hatchling and an extra Haulos Kirin hatchling (I have a male and female, so you can pick the gender). Both are parentless, unfrozen and unnamed. Not sure of price. The Mouse was a 2 shard and the Kirin was a 5 shard. Any suggestion?

I also have the Nikollus hatchlings below 1% in this tab. They are not frozen, but can be:
user/Enchanteddil/Low-Percents

Found a 0.00 non frozen Nikollus hatchling if you are interested, but I price it at 20k. If you don't want it, that's ok. I thought I will let you know ^_^
user/Enchanteddil/Zero-Percent-Hatchlings

I recently traded for a Tzunun Mouse, valued at around 200k. As for the Haulos Kirin, I'm not sure! I've been using caniskoppie's shard values for donis from 2017 and older, when in doubt:

That would put the Kirin (2015) at 400k, so would 400k to 450k work for you? I would need a female to complete my pair. Let me know what you think of the estimates and how you'd like payment ^_^

20k for the 0.00% puppy sounds fair to me, and I'd love a male from your low percents tab. I'd prefer them unfrozen, please! I'll send a separate trade for them now. Thank you!


200k for the mouse and 450k for the kirin is fine with me (sorry, I opted for 450k instead of 400k, need the gold badly XD ). I prefer gold (need lots for Belmos)

I will respond to your other trade now ^_^
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16227
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby Magics » December 27th, 2019, 3:53:55 am

Enchanteddil wrote:200k for the mouse and 450k for the kirin is fine with me (sorry, I opted for 450k instead of 400k, need the gold badly XD ). I prefer gold (need lots for Belmos)

I will respond to your other trade now ^_^

Sending the 650k to you now, thank you very much ^.^
User avatar
Magics
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3964
Joined: July 5th, 2018, 8:05:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby HiddenMystic » December 27th, 2019, 11:50:43 pm

Went rummaging around some older trades...and lookee what I found...extras I forgot I had :lol: They are in a protected tab so feel free to check them out....all are parentless, unnamed and unfrozen.

Image Image Image Image

You have prices in the first post for all but the masked stoat...was thinking maybe 500k since it is a 5 year old 5 shard? If not make me an offer. The other 3 would be 1,650,000 according to the price list in the first post? :bounce:
User avatar
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 7712
Joined: August 26th, 2009, 12:30:27 pm
Location: MS Old Folks Home

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby Magics » December 28th, 2019, 6:54:28 am

HiddenMystic wrote:Went rummaging around some older trades...and lookee what I found...extras I forgot I had :lol: They are in a protected tab so feel free to check them out....all are parentless, unnamed and unfrozen.

Image Image Image Image

You have prices in the first post for all but the masked stoat...was thinking maybe 500k since it is a 5 year old 5 shard? If not make me an offer. The other 3 would be 1,650,000 according to the price list in the first post? :bounce:

Oh my gosh, look at those lovelies! :well:
I can do 500k for the Masked Stoat, bringing the total to 2,150,000g. How would you like payment?
User avatar
Magics
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3964
Joined: July 5th, 2018, 8:05:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby HiddenMystic » December 28th, 2019, 12:48:05 pm

Magics wrote:
HiddenMystic wrote:Went rummaging around some older trades...and lookee what I found...extras I forgot I had :lol: They are in a protected tab so feel free to check them out....all are parentless, unnamed and unfrozen.

Image Image Image Image

You have prices in the first post for all but the masked stoat...was thinking maybe 500k since it is a 5 year old 5 shard? If not make me an offer. The other 3 would be 1,650,000 according to the price list in the first post? :bounce:

Oh my gosh, look at those lovelies! :well:
I can do 500k for the Masked Stoat, bringing the total to 2,150,000g. How would you like payment?

Gold would be great...will let you start the trade...ty ma'am :D <3
User avatar
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 7712
Joined: August 26th, 2009, 12:30:27 pm
Location: MS Old Folks Home

Re: LTB Falx Owls, Caramel Mokaia, Many More Donis, Event

Postby Magics » December 29th, 2019, 11:30:22 pm

HiddenMystic wrote:Gold would be great...will let you start the trade...ty ma'am :D <3

Trade's been sent, thank you very much ^.^ <3
User avatar
Magics
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3964
Joined: July 5th, 2018, 8:05:18 am
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Kancha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests