Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby salt » February 17th, 2017, 2:14:14 am

hey guys !!
just a heads up, me and ISK8 will be holding a little giveaway in the name of the RC guild !! it will be rainbow-themed and you are all welcome to participate should you like to do so :yey:

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling donis | selling more donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8519
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Pok » February 26th, 2017, 5:49:32 am

Hey all! We're having an upcoming planned event running from a month, so it's a mixed April Fool's Easter thing. The exact details haven't been fleshed out yet but if you are willing to contribute for prizes and freebies it would help us out a lot <3 If not, just stay tuned :D
both clicks and clickbacks may be delayed
Image
User avatar
Pok
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 12th, 2014, 3:39:32 am

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Zero1000 » February 26th, 2017, 6:08:41 am

Nice! I just came back and I get details about this. I'll see what can I breed.
Image
3ds FC: 3411-3722-9309

May be kinda obsessed with crystalwings
And with mentioning bread with legs

ImageImage

Taking creature name suggestions!

Image
User avatar
Zero1000
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 855
Joined: August 17th, 2014, 5:09:31 am
Location: For the millonth time, my avatar is not a hedgehog or any kind of Batman!
Gender: Male

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby AshallaynTallyn » February 26th, 2017, 7:15:43 am

Wow that's awesome~ XD
Magistream is awesome!! :wee:
Aww thank you all, I'll open my gifts soon <3
Halloween 2019 Wishlist

    ~Tales of Ostlea creatures~
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
AshallaynTallyn
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 982
Joined: October 23rd, 2014, 3:27:05 am
Location: The City with 4 Seasons in One Day~ XD
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Hikuma » February 26th, 2017, 11:29:28 am

Oh gosh, time to hatch some eggies!
Image
Hikuma
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 97
Joined: September 2nd, 2015, 4:21:21 pm
Location: Youtube
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Merkwerkee » February 26th, 2017, 11:59:26 am

Pok wrote:Hey all! We're having an upcoming planned event running from a month, so it's a mixed April Fool's Easter thing. The exact details haven't been fleshed out yet but if you are willing to contribute for prizes and freebies it would help us out a lot <3 If not, just stay tuned :D

To whom should we send them?

Image

http://www.fan-supported.com/
Image
I do free CSS
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
For the glory of the Imperium!
Image
MR SHINE - HIM DIAMOND!
Sig Set By Incandescence
User avatar
Merkwerkee
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 19402
Joined: July 30th, 2009, 11:58:03 am
Location: Life persists

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » February 26th, 2017, 2:14:30 pm

Merkwerkee wrote:
Pok wrote:Hey all! We're having an upcoming planned event running from a month, so it's a mixed April Fool's Easter thing. The exact details haven't been fleshed out yet but if you are willing to contribute for prizes and freebies it would help us out a lot <3 If not, just stay tuned :D


To whom should we send them?


Creatures can be sent directly to Ruzio or Pok <3
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16148
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby salt » February 27th, 2017, 2:31:48 am

thanks for the support everyone <3
pok and i have an idea planned out already, and we will come up with the usage for every single creature that will be sent to us !!

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling donis | selling more donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8519
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » February 27th, 2017, 5:14:32 am

A shout out to all these members who are waiting for a 1st generation RC lineage baby:
Chess
SynthDetective
sellerie
Zander
erykitty
NelwNoll
Megan
HoddWink


My progenitors are being very very stingy. I tried breeding them today also, again, a failure D:
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16148
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby leica » February 28th, 2017, 1:06:29 am

Enchanteddil wrote:
Merkwerkee wrote:
Pok wrote:Hey all! We're having an upcoming planned event running from a month, so it's a mixed April Fool's Easter thing. The exact details haven't been fleshed out yet but if you are willing to contribute for prizes and freebies it would help us out a lot <3 If not, just stay tuned :D


To whom should we send them?


Creatures can be sent directly to Ruzio or Pok <3

Trade sent to Ruzio! Yey! :t-dance:
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 6213
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds Quarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests