Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » February 28th, 2017, 1:19:34 am

leica wrote:Trade sent to Ruzio! Yey! :t-dance:


Thank you, leica :t-glomp: :t-glomp:
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16068
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Wolfsister » February 28th, 2017, 5:44:54 pm

Pok wrote:Hey all! We're having an upcoming planned event running from a month, so it's a mixed April Fool's Easter thing. The exact details haven't been fleshed out yet but if you are willing to contribute for prizes and freebies it would help us out a lot <3 If not, just stay tuned :D

Anything in particular you'd like us to focus on? I can probably send some stuff.
User avatar
Wolfsister
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 7819
Joined: August 31st, 2009, 11:06:53 pm
Location: Under a table in the lab
Gender: Kraken

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby salt » February 28th, 2017, 5:46:37 pm

Wolfsister wrote:
Pok wrote:Hey all! We're having an upcoming planned event running from a month, so it's a mixed April Fool's Easter thing. The exact details haven't been fleshed out yet but if you are willing to contribute for prizes and freebies it would help us out a lot <3 If not, just stay tuned :D

Anything in particular you'd like us to focus on? I can probably send some stuff.


ideally we would like to obtain a lot of bird/phoenix/dragon/winged creatures in general !! events would also be extremely helpful, such as crystalwings and gemdragons. hybrids, especially newer ones, would also be a very great thing to have <:

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling donis | selling more donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8514
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » July 24th, 2017, 7:02:33 am

Guys, any of you have extra gender change potions you can spare? I still have 6 more people who requested 1st gens and I used up all I had (managed to get only 2 eggs out of them **sigh**) Thanks :wave: :wave:
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16068
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby MistyoC » July 24th, 2017, 7:53:41 am

Enchanteddil wrote:Guys, any of you have extra gender change potions you can spare? I still have 6 more people who requested 1st gens and I used up all I had (managed to get only 2 eggs out of them **sigh**) Thanks :wave: :wave:

Gender change potions? or cooldown?
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.
Dream of Whirled Peas
Image Image
Image
User avatar
MistyoC
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 6671
Joined: December 31st, 2009, 11:00:36 am

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » July 24th, 2017, 8:49:46 am

MistyoC wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:Guys, any of you have extra gender change potions you can spare? I still have 6 more people who requested 1st gens and I used up all I had (managed to get only 2 eggs out of them **sigh**) Thanks :wave: :wave:


Gender change potions? or cooldown?


Cooldowns, sorry XD XD
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16068
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby pegasi1978 » July 24th, 2017, 11:38:52 am

I have 15 cool down potions that aren't going anywhere
Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
User avatar
pegasi1978
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 6408
Joined: July 22nd, 2009, 12:22:04 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » July 24th, 2017, 12:43:42 pm

pegasi1978 wrote:I have 15 cool down potions that aren't going anywhere


MistyoC helped me with Donec fishies and was able to get quite a lot of Cooldown potions. I managed to get 4 eggs using those. So I need to get only 2 more eggs to clear the current backlog. Can I send you the progenitor pair for you to use your cooldown potions and breed 2 eggs? Thanks, pegasi <3
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16068
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby pegasi1978 » July 24th, 2017, 2:42:53 pm

Sure thing!
Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
User avatar
pegasi1978
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 6408
Joined: July 22nd, 2009, 12:22:04 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Rainbow Connection Guild (open to all)

Postby Enchanteddil » July 24th, 2017, 9:51:04 pm

pegasi1978 wrote:Sure thing!


Trade sent. Thank you so much, Pegasi :yey: :yey:
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16068
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds Quarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests