Loki's Doni's : open (1st gens, adult stock)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (sharks, 1gen, 38k/shard)

Postby LokiWolfbane » January 26th, 2020, 4:30:48 pm

1dream wrote:Hello do you have any shards for February?

If you have any I'd like to reserve 8 shards (1 5-shads critter and 1 3-shads critter)

I will be away the weekend that February donies will be release but I can send the money days before if you think is a good idea and finish when I'm back.

Thank you


Absolutely.
LokiWolfbane
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3514
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 6:07:00 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (1st gen, 38k/shard)

Postby emosewa » January 28th, 2020, 11:44:34 am

1 malicorn (2 shard) and 1 voidshark (3 shard), low % hatchlings if possible please :wave:
total: 190k
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
emosewa
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2935
Joined: September 7th, 2012, 7:35:06 am

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (1st gen, 38k/shard)

Postby LokiWolfbane » January 28th, 2020, 12:23:47 pm

emosewa wrote:1 malicorn (2 shard) and 1 voidshark (3 shard), low % hatchlings if possible please :wave:
total: 190k


Okay. Though will be a little later. Like the 31st of this month.
LokiWolfbane
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3514
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 6:07:00 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (1st gen, 38k/shard)

Postby emosewa » January 28th, 2020, 7:10:54 pm

LokiWolfbane wrote:
emosewa wrote:1 malicorn (2 shard) and 1 voidshark (3 shard), low % hatchlings if possible please :wave:
total: 190k


Okay. Though will be a little later. Like the 31st of this month.


Oops sorry I didn't realise that there were no shards left for this month. 31st Jan would be great! But if the shards are only available in Feb, I'm okay to have the malicorn and a Feb 3-shard instead. Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
emosewa
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2935
Joined: September 7th, 2012, 7:35:06 am

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (1st gen, 38k/shard)

Postby LokiWolfbane » February 16th, 2020, 7:10:02 pm

emosewa wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:
emosewa wrote:1 malicorn (2 shard) and 1 voidshark (3 shard), low % hatchlings if possible please :wave:
total: 190k


Okay. Though will be a little later. Like the 31st of this month.


Oops sorry I didn't realise that there were no shards left for this month. 31st Jan would be great! But if the shards are only available in Feb, I'm okay to have the malicorn and a Feb 3-shard instead. Thank you!


No worries. I can get the voidsharks no problem. Just letting you know it will be the 31st is all.
LokiWolfbane
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3514
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 6:07:00 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (1st gens, adult stock)

Postby NelwNoll » February 19th, 2020, 8:55:00 pm

Hello! :wave: Could I order 3 Thunder Rats please? Thank you!

Image

25/25 gifts. Thank you so much! <3

LTB donis - Fen Bongo, Ikantan, Ash Wyrmwood, Etainian Tantivus, Arkenian Gulo, Cherry Mokaia, Seleu Kirin, Haulos Kirin
User avatar
NelwNoll
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 4495
Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 5:31:08 am
Location: Callisto Island

Re: Loki's Doni's : open (1st gens, adult stock)

Postby LokiWolfbane » February 20th, 2020, 10:34:23 am

NelwNoll wrote:Hello! :wave: Could I order 3 Thunder Rats please? Thank you!


Yes.
LokiWolfbane
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 3514
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 6:07:00 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests