Queenyna Shop(open and new creatures added to breeding)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Should I change my prices?

yes
3
12%
no
22
88%
 
Total votes : 25

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby Unfa » February 12th, 2019, 10:31:15 pm

Thanks! :yey:
Important: The Downers have nearly reached the point of victory! We are almost there! The clock is ticking, the time is coming! Join us, enlist today: 19-reindeer-games/62234-up-or-down.html! Spread the word!
User avatar
Unfa
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 420
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 1:02:05 am
Location: Shanghai, China.
Gender: Male

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » February 27th, 2019, 8:08:24 pm

Unfa wrote:Thanks! :yey:

you welcome
have 15 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
wishlist
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby Jeh » February 28th, 2019, 7:36:45 am

queenyna Egg stream catching
Your name: Jeh
What type of creature: Brontotherium
How many(up to 4): 4
Total: 40 g

Thank you very much :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jeh's Gifts

I sell the creatures in my sale tab. If interested, please send me a PM.
Prices can be found on my profile.

25/25 presents, thank you.
User avatar
Jeh
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 1944
Joined: March 30th, 2015, 1:43:32 pm
Location: India

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » February 28th, 2019, 7:26:01 pm

Jeh wrote:queenyna Egg stream catching
Your name: Jeh
What type of creature: Brontotherium
How many(up to 4): 4
Total: 40 g

Thank you very much :wave:

added and closed stream catching
have 15 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
wishlist
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby EldritchEels » March 2nd, 2019, 5:02:50 am

queenyna breeding shop
Your name: EldritchEels
Which breeding shop you are ordering from: hybrid
Type of creature you want: female hallow capricorn
How many (between 1 or 4):1
Total:25g

(edit: woops i got the wrong form, my bad)
Thank you kindly for the presents!<3
User avatar
EldritchEels
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 27
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 6:54:18 am
Gender: Non-binary

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » March 4th, 2019, 5:56:32 pm

EldritchEels wrote:queenyna breeding shop
Your name: EldritchEels
Which breeding shop you are ordering from: hybrid
Type of creature you want: female hallow capricorn
How many (between 1 or 4):1
Total:25g

(edit: woops i got the wrong form, my bad)

2. You can't ask for a specific gender or Birthdate, if you want me to raise for you, you'll take the hatchling no matter its gender and Birthdate. Just let me know you want me to raise it to adulthood and ill do it. you broke this rule ill try but im not guarantee
have 15 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
wishlist
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby bigeagle » March 5th, 2019, 6:04:13 am

queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeaglle
Type of creature you want: Accipito Crystalwing
How many: 3 males
Total: 1,500g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hexapo Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Sacris Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Kuanos Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hadros Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


All in all: 7,500g
MY Wishlist!

25/25 gifts THANKS TO ALL GIFTERS!
User avatar
bigeagle
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 811
Joined: September 10th, 2018, 11:55:07 am

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » April 24th, 2019, 5:42:51 am

bigeagle wrote:queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeaglle
Type of creature you want: Accipito Crystalwing
How many: 3 males
Total: 1,500g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hexapo Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Sacris Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Kuanos Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hadros Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


All in all: 7,500g

trade sent
have 15 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
wishlist
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby Iokuma » May 1st, 2019, 1:58:32 pm

queenyna breeding shop
Your name:Iokuma
Which breeding shop you are ordering from (stream, hybrid, quest, Remy's Inn, Trading Post, Water shop, Herbalist's shop, Dark shop, Black Market, other breeding, Lineage breeding): Remy's Inn
Type of creature you want: Tenera Dog
How many (between 1 or 4):4
Follow the Lineage rules (this is only for lineage breeding also there be links for them check them):
Total: 140g
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Iokuma
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 386
Joined: April 12th, 2019, 12:09:22 pm

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » May 10th, 2019, 5:32:15 pm

Iokuma wrote:queenyna breeding shop
Your name:Iokuma
Which breeding shop you are ordering from (stream, hybrid, quest, Remy's Inn, Trading Post, Water shop, Herbalist's shop, Dark shop, Black Market, other breeding, Lineage breeding): Remy's Inn
Type of creature you want: Tenera Dog
How many (between 1 or 4):4
Follow the Lineage rules (this is only for lineage breeding also there be links for them check them):
Total: 140g

ill start breeding them after the event is over
have 15 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
wishlist
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests