CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby Ardroth » December 20th, 2020, 5:02:59 am

I just realised in almost four years of playing, I have not done Mordecai's Concoction OR the Anonymous Note quests! o_o May I please borrow Koi, Chimera, and Arkenian Kitsune for breeding for the Emerald Wyvern, and the Ice Gryphons and Phoenixes required for the Icist? :)
Ardroth
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
Posts: 1368
Joined: April 8th, 2017, 6:04:05 pm
Gender: Male

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » December 20th, 2020, 5:14:05 am

Ardroth wrote:I just realised in almost four years of playing, I have not done Mordecai's Concoction OR the Anonymous Note quests! o_o May I please borrow Koi, Chimera, and Arkenian Kitsune for breeding for the Emerald Wyvern, and the Ice Gryphons and Phoenixes required for the Icist? :)


Have sent you the Koi, Chimera and Arkenian Kitsune for the Emerald Wyvern quest. Will send you the Ice Gryphons and Ice Phoenix next ^.^

Edited to add: Sent 10 Ice Phoenix and 20 Ice Gryphons for the Icist quest ^.^
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 790
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby DarklightRaven » December 31st, 2020, 7:06:47 pm

Hi guys! I'm new and getting into quests. Right now I'm trying to join the Dark Brotherhood and I need Noctis Eggs, and I'm also trying to do the Mordecai's Quest with the Koi Fish Eggs.
User avatar
DarklightRaven
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 16
Joined: December 18th, 2020, 7:15:59 am
Gender: Non-binary

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » December 31st, 2020, 8:31:35 pm

DarklightRaven wrote:Hi guys! I'm new and getting into quests. Right now I'm trying to join the Dark Brotherhood and I need Noctis Eggs, and I'm also trying to do the Mordecai's Quest with the Koi Fish Eggs.


I've sent the trade to you ^_^
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 790
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby bluepotato1 » February 1st, 2021, 9:14:14 pm

Could I maybe borrow an adult Asesina Orcas for the Waypoint in the Sand quest? I'm not sure if you lose it or not tho. Thank you!
- :) Please Click, thanks! :) -

ImageImage
User avatar
bluepotato1
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 38
Joined: September 14th, 2016, 5:07:48 pm

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby KorrianaVeil » February 2nd, 2021, 2:58:32 am

Do you have pairs to breed the 4 unfrozen unnamed Raza Cobra eggs for the Black Market, by chance? :wave:
Tabs of creatures for purchase in my Keep.
25% off every tab's price point from
02/13 2AM MST/3AM CST to 02/15 2AM MST/3AM CST


Flight Rising: KorrianaVeil (Lair#1892)
G1 Auction on FlightRising
User avatar
KorrianaVeil
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: November 22nd, 2009, 5:19:09 pm
Gender: Male

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » February 2nd, 2021, 8:01:32 pm

bluepotato1 wrote:Could I maybe borrow an adult Asesina Orcas for the Waypoint in the Sand quest? I'm not sure if you lose it or not tho. Thank you!

KorrianaVeil wrote:Do you have pairs to breed the 4 unfrozen unnamed Raza Cobra eggs for the Black Market, by chance? :wave:


I sent the trades :wave:
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 790
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby DarklightRaven » February 7th, 2021, 11:08:58 pm

Hiya! I was wondering if I could borrow some raza cobras for the Black Market Quest?
User avatar
DarklightRaven
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 16
Joined: December 18th, 2020, 7:15:59 am
Gender: Non-binary

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » February 10th, 2021, 8:05:55 pm

DarklightRaven wrote:Hiya! I was wondering if I could borrow some raza cobras for the Black Market Quest?


I am so sorry we didn't see this sooner <3

The Black Market has closed again, but if you started the quest while it was open, you can still hand in the eggs and finish the quest.

However, if you haven't started yet, then you'll have to wait to do the quest until the Black Market is open again.

I'll send you the Cobras, and if you have to wait until the Black Market returns, I highly recommend you wait to breed the eggs until they're needed. Otherwise, you'll have the Cobras taking up your egg slots for weeks.
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 790
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby Leafwing » February 21st, 2021, 3:27:00 pm

hi! can I have 2 Ocean Leviathans or Golden Pearl Wyrms please? Thanks! <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Leafwing
CreaturesTrade
Member of Artificer's Association
Posts: 191
Joined: November 9th, 2020, 5:10:43 pm
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

PreviousNext

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests