CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » November 22nd, 2019, 3:15:05 pm

Donglomur wrote:May I borrow an albino direwolf for the 'A Royal Gift" quest?


Trade sent :wave:
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 670
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby Donglomur » November 25th, 2019, 1:44:25 pm

Request: Quest Offspring
Creature species: Rewin Dragon
User avatar
Donglomur
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 10
Joined: November 21st, 2019, 12:29:23 pm
Gender: Male

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » November 25th, 2019, 7:13:54 pm

Donglomur wrote:Request: Quest Offspring
Creature species: Rewin Dragon


Trade sent ^_^
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 670
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby OnYourLeft » November 29th, 2019, 12:03:44 pm

May I borrow an adult albino nandi bear for the "Preservationist" quest? I've had no luck breeding my own
These are my eggs/hatchlings that need to grow. Please click if you can!


Image Sweet Roy Boy is my keep mascot! Give the good, good boy a pat <3

Feel free to mine my keep :)

...
User avatar
OnYourLeft
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 85
Joined: June 11th, 2018, 3:59:54 pm
Gender: Non-binary

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » November 30th, 2019, 10:14:27 pm

OnYourLeft wrote:May I borrow an adult albino nandi bear for the "Preservationist" quest? I've had no luck breeding my own


Trade sent :wave:
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 670
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby Natakiro » December 2nd, 2019, 6:07:41 am

May I please borrow one adult Albino Nandi Bear for the quest Preservationist: A Cold Challenge?

✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Flight RisingDragon Cave
My families; PM if you want any offspring!
♥ Eels/Jax/Draculs/Morois/Hollowjacks/Tenabres
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★

~ Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts! ~
User avatar
Natakiro
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 201
Joined: October 1st, 2018, 3:17:57 pm
Location: Pillars of Nosgoth
Gender: Female

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » December 2nd, 2019, 11:00:54 am

Natakiro wrote:May I please borrow one adult Albino Nandi Bear for the quest Preservationist: A Cold Challenge?


Trade sent ^_^
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 670
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby BeautifulPoem » December 2nd, 2019, 11:36:30 am

Request: Dark Shop/Water Shop/Herbalist Shop Offspring
300g per creature
Creature species:
Cehual Boar

Request: Quest Offspring
350g per creature
Creature species:
1 Icist

Can I have the following creatures for the following quests?

An Unexpected School
2 ruby koi

A Royal Gift
1 Albino direwolf pup (I've tried breeding my one pair of direwolves countless times but can't seem to get an albino)
Wishlist in profile! Thank you so much for all of the gifts!
Have frozen eggs you want to toss? I'll take them all!
Partnered Shop with Sorrelwind! Take a look!
LTS Event creatures!
LTB Parentless quest and event

Please feel free to click on my eggs!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 619
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 4:36:32 pm
Location: Hidden in a giant pile of blankets
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby CBN » December 5th, 2019, 1:07:46 pm

BeautifulPoem wrote:Request: Dark Shop/Water Shop/Herbalist Shop Offspring
300g per creature
Creature species:
Cehual Boar

Request: Quest Offspring
350g per creature
Creature species:
1 Icist

Can I have the following creatures for the following quests?

An Unexpected School
2 ruby koi

A Royal Gift
1 Albino direwolf pup (I've tried breeding my one pair of direwolves countless times but can't seem to get an albino)


We're out of Icists at the moment, will send one as soon as possible. I have sent the others :wave:
User avatar
CBN
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 670
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:14:42 am

Re: CBN Free Quest Shop & Breeding

Postby Enchanteddil » December 5th, 2019, 11:36:57 pm

CBN wrote:We're out of Icists at the moment, will send one as soon as possible. I have sent the others :wave:


I have sent the Icist over ^_^ ^_^
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 16307
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests